Thread: Happy to have found Abraham and this wonderful place of gathering. Hi to everyone!

Happy to have found Abraham and this wonderful place of gathering. Hi to everyone!

Like many others, growing up I was able to manifest things into my life. Had no idea manifesting was what I was doing. Two years ago I had manifested something that got me thinking no way this could have happen. So I google "I make things happen" and manifest was one of the results. From there on I started my search into manifesting and stumbled on to Abraham's youtube videos. Her videos have helped so much and are my go to for knolwdge. Im in the process of learning how to manifest.
    Last edited by Marco A; 06-28-2017 at 07:24 PM.

Welcome to the Forum, Marco!

Thanks for telling us a little bit about your path with Abraham.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 06-29-2017 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Marco A View Post
    Like many others, growing up I was able to manifest things into my life. Had no idea manifesting was what I was doing. Two years ago I had manifested something that got me thinking no way this could have happen. So I google "I make things happen" and manifest was one of the results. From there on I started my search into manifesting and stumbled on to Abraham's youtube videos. Her videos have helped so much and are my go to for knolwdge. Im in the process of learning how to manifest.
    well done Marco
    there are lots of books on Abraham as well
    you might like to read AAIIG - Ask And It Is Given - learning to manifest your desires
    I love this book! I read it from the beginning and now use it as my go-to book whenever I have a question that needs answered from the Universe (answers to questions are manifestations too)
    much love
    xxxx

Thank you, I will Get the book. I just order "Notes from the Universe: New Perspectives from an Old Friend". The book was recommend on an email I got. Kind of excited to get it. Its one of those books you open to any page for advice.
    Love to everyone.

It's curious that you would come to a Forum which specializes in the discussion of the teachings of Abraham and choose another's book to read than one of their own. I suppose that indicates how much of a "go to" Abraham's teachings are for you. <shrugs>

By far Abraham is who I enjoy to learn from. But also I love to read. Currently reading "Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul".

Welcome, Marco!

Hi and thank you .

Quote Originally Posted by Marco A View Post
    By far Abraham is who I enjoy to learn from. But also I love to read. Currently reading "Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul".
    Good for you. That's still not an Abraham book but good for you. I'm glad you're enjoying your reading.

My point is that this Forum is uniquely focused on the teachings of Abraham, not a "general LoA" forum. This is something that often confuses new friends. I'm not say that your other teachers don't have value. Your own experience is telling you that they have value for you.

But focus is an important skill in the application of the teachings of Abraham. So, we ask that the conversations here focus on these teachings. Given that focus here, our answers here may not completely jibe with the readings that you're doing.

Thank you for the explanation and appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.