Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Any pro dream-interpreters among the Abers?

  1. #1

    Any pro dream-interpreters among the Abers?

    Hello all!! Been a while since I've posted, hope all is well with you wonderful beings

    So I would love this particular community's opinion on this. So I've read AAIIG, listened to ungodly hours of Abraham gatherings, it's just something that's always resonated with me. I've read/listened to as much of Abraham's suff on the subject of dreams as I could find over the past year or so, dreams were always interesting and special to me before I even encountered Abraham.

    Anyway gettig right down to it! This morning I awoke with the memory of a dream that was VERY vivid, like uncharacteristically vivid in comparison to the ones I usually have. Anyway, I've heard Abraham mention that dreams are manifestations, essentially your grid filling in, and like everything, is based on the thoughts you think. They emphasize the core "feeling" of the dream being most significant.

    I don't think the specifics of this dream are important (maybe they are, I can share if anyone thinks it may help) but generally, it felt incredible. This dream felt like finally getting the biggest thing you want right now, like your most powerful desire landing right in front of you in a spectacular ball of fire. Like utter joy, love, connection, passion, and it also felt like this huge RELIEF, like a weight I've been carrying was gone and All was really Well.

    Now, interestingly enough, I feel almost surprised a dream like this occured. I haven't been particularly depressed or anythibg lately, but honestly my past 2-3 days haven't been my best. Something happened and I've been feeling less than hopeful about a certain subject (a certain subject that's very important to me) for a few days, and whaddayaknow, today I awake with this incredible dream about that very subject I haven't been feeling very good about.

    Maybe I'm reading too far into this - it's just this dream was very vivid, very awesome, and on a subject that is very important to me. And I woke up this morning feeling great, and curious about the future.

    Anyway thanks for taking the time to read, I love you guys ❤️

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Policy View Post
    I don't think the specifics of this dream are important (maybe they are, I can share if anyone thinks it may help) but generally, it felt incredible.
    If it were me, I would just milk the incredible feeling. Sometimes "trying to find meaning" will introduce a wobble & make a person fall into a feeling of "lack" because they start feeling "there must be a reason. A reason I don't know. I don't know something about this that I need to know. I am lacking that information"

    However, I have tried in the past to find interpretations/reasons to things (such as the fact that the numer "56" keeps manifesting in my life) because it felt "fun". But in the end, I always got entangled in the "lackful" feeling I stated above.

    Do what you want, but you can't go wrong with just milking the good feeling of the dream.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,094
    Welcome back to the Forum, Policy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Policy View Post
    Any pro dream-interpreters among the Abers?
    It's interesting that you're asking this question of us because you go on to tell us that you understand that Abraham approach "dream-interpretation" in a very different way than other teachers. Given that only you have access to how your dream felt and to what you've been feeling, only you can accurately interpret your dream in a way that's meaningful for you.

    You've told us that you "know" this yet here you are asking us for something which flies in the face of what you "know." What's up with that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Policy View Post
    Anyway gettig right down to it! This morning I awoke with the memory of a dream that was VERY vivid, like uncharacteristically vivid in comparison to the ones I usually have. Anyway, I've heard Abraham mention that dreams are manifestations, essentially your grid filling in, and like everything, is based on the thoughts you think. They emphasize the core "feeling" of the dream being most significant.
    This is accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Policy View Post
    I don't think the specifics of this dream are important (maybe they are, I can share if anyone thinks it may help)...
    You're correct. The specifics aren't important, from an Abraham perspective. Abraham teach us that it's the emotional content which is important.

    Quote Originally Posted by Policy View Post
    Now, interestingly enough, I feel almost surprised a dream like this occured.
    In your listening to Abraham, I'm sure you've heard them talk about how, when we sleep, our momentum stops. Actually, what happens when we sleep is that we temporarily withdraw much of our focus from our physical vantage point and we merge with our IB. During our slumber, we offer only offer vibration from that one vibrational vantage point (that of our IB) as compared to the two vibrational vantage points we typically have when we're awake. IOW, during sleep, we have aligned with PPE.

    Given that you had aligned with PPE, are you still surprised that you were able to manifest your dream?

    When we wake up, we have 16 seconds to continue that momentum of PPE, but what happens to most of us is that we start to remember the details of our physical life, which is what you did in your post.

    So, compare how this feels:
    Quote Originally Posted by Policy View Post
    but generally, it felt incredible. This dream felt like finally getting the biggest thing you want right now, like your most powerful desire landing right in front of you in a spectacular ball of fire. Like utter joy, love, connection, passion, and it also felt like this huge RELIEF, like a weight I've been carrying was gone and All was really Well.
    to how this feels:
    Quote Originally Posted by Policy View Post
    I haven't been particularly depressed or anythibg lately, but honestly my past 2-3 days haven't been my best. Something happened and I've been feeling less than hopeful about a certain subject (a certain subject that's very important to me) for a few days,
    What's your emotional guidance telling you about what you are now doing with your focus? (Because, after all, our manifestations--even our dreams--are old news. It's what you are now doing with your focus that has creative power. What's your guidance telling you about what you're doing now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Policy View Post
    ... and whaddayaknow, today I awake with this incredible dream about that very subject I haven't been feeling very good about.
    More to the point, how can you use this incredible dream to shift or to shore up your vibration? That's the "work."

  4. #4
    Eostre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Marietta, GA , USA
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Policy View Post
    Hello all!! Been a while since I've posted, hope all is well with you wonderful beings

    So I would love this particular community's opinion on this. So I've read AAIIG, listened to ungodly hours of Abraham gatherings, it's just something that's always resonated with me. I've read/listened to as much of Abraham's suff on the subject of dreams as I could find over the past year or so, dreams were always interesting and special to me before I even encountered Abraham.

    Anyway gettig right down to it! This morning I awoke with the memory of a dream that was VERY vivid, like uncharacteristically vivid in comparison to the ones I usually have. Anyway, I've heard Abraham mention that dreams are manifestations, essentially your grid filling in, and like everything, is based on the thoughts you think. They emphasize the core "feeling" of the dream being most significant.

    I don't think the specifics of this dream are important (maybe they are, I can share if anyone thinks it may help) but generally, it felt incredible. This dream felt like finally getting the biggest thing you want right now, like your most powerful desire landing right in front of you in a spectacular ball of fire. Like utter joy, love, connection, passion, and it also felt like this huge RELIEF, like a weight I've been carrying was gone and All was really Well.

    Now, interestingly enough, I feel almost surprised a dream like this occured. I haven't been particularly depressed or anythibg lately, but honestly my past 2-3 days haven't been my best. Something happened and I've been feeling less than hopeful about a certain subject (a certain subject that's very important to me) for a few days, and whaddayaknow, today I awake with this incredible dream about that very subject I haven't been feeling very good about.

    Maybe I'm reading too far into this - it's just this dream was very vivid, very awesome, and on a subject that is very important to me. And I woke up this morning feeling great, and curious about the future.

    Anyway thanks for taking the time to read, I love you guys ❤️
    Hi, Policy!

    So funny you should mention a dream like this! I've recently gotten more interested in my dreams again. Before I had ever heard of Abraham...probably a few months before, I'm not sure anymore...I had a similar dream. Just as you describe..the most incredible feeling of safety, and wellness, and comfort and joy...and it was during a very upset time in my life, too. I never really "got" why I should have been on that wavelength, especially considering what was going on at the time..maybe it was just "reassurance" from Source that even though my life was going through a huge upheaval, that everything was really OK.

    Kudos to you on your lovely dream! I would definitely agree it's a sign that you connected with Source during it.

  5. #5
    I had a dream just a few days ago and in it I got one particular "thing" that I had asked for. It was a dream different than previous dreams on that topic, because in the previous dreams I would always lose the "thing" at the end of the story or it would be out of reach again or I would be chased by zombies or something. LOL.

    And this last dream I had, I didn't lose the thing. I remember that I was surprised while in the dream and even thought "Ohhh this is cool! How lovely! This is much better than I had imagined."

    So I also googled Abraham's take on dreams, and I realized that I had doubts before about whether I would really get the thing. But recently, I have shifted vibration on the subject and even had glimpses of it in my vortex. And that's why my latest dream had a happy ending, so to speak -- because I'm not only sure that it will become reality, but also because I'm not worried anymore about whether it will manifest or not.


  6. #6
    ABRAHAM: Well, when someone awakens from a dream and they have a vivid recollection of the dream, not just the details of the dream but the way they were feeling while they were in the dream, there is a lot of very good information in that because what you're thinking and what you're offering vibrationally and what manifests in your life experience always match. And what you've been thinking and how you've been feeling and what manifests in dream state is always a vibrational match.

    So you can utilize your dreams as sort of advanced announcements of what you're doing vibrationally. And by that we mean, once you activate a vibration within you consistently for a while, eventually it's going to manifest in your physical experience. But even in shorter time it will manifest in your dream state. So the dream state is a wonderful opportunity to get a check on what you're doing vibrationally.

    A lot of times people hear us say, What you think and what you feel and what manifests always match -- but they don't do anything about cleaning up their vibration until it has manifested. And once bankruptcy is manifested or once a divorce is manifested or once a physical condition that is not wanted has manifested, it's more difficult for you to clean up your vibration because now you've got the manifestation that you're observing that is adding to the holding of it into your experience. So awakening from a vivid dream which gives you strong emotional feedback is a wonderful opportunity to you to say," Oh, I've got some vibration going on here that I didn't realize I had going on."

    Not sure where I got this from. I have a bunch of quotes I have copied and keep on my computer for personal reference!
    Last edited by Cupidgal99; 07-06-2017 at 06:06 PM.

  7. #7
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,223
    In my experience there are two main types of dreams.

    One, as you say, is what most of us have most of the time, and that is a dream that reflects our most active vibration, and is another kind of emotional indicator.

    The other, is less frequent, and when you have this kind of a dream, you KNOW yourself that it is something MORE than simply a reflection of your active vibration, its more than an emotional indicator, it is guidance from your INNER BEING. And these kinds of dreams, tend to be really VIVID and very uplifting with an almost divine feeling. Because it is communication from your Source TO YOU. It often can be the path of least resistance for an "answer" to a question that you have been "asking" Source, or a solution that you are able to RECEIVE in your aligned sleep state.

    Abraham have talked about this kind of dream, and one example is when Esther dreamed about Jerry, very early on in their knowing one another. They were not romantically involved, but worked together, and according to Abraham, Esther did not let herself feel romantically towards jerry. Then she had a powerful dream, an in the dream Jerry kissed Esther and in the dream it felt wonderful. And Abraham explained that her inner being offered her that dream as a powerful guidance. And because of this dream and how it felt, Esther started to remember the dream and especially how it FELT, because it felt so good, she would recall the feeling and bask in it, and they said that was the beginning of the attraction of their relationship....The dream helped Esther to open up to the idea of seeing Jerry in a romantic way. It was powerful guidance from her Inner Being, helping her to move towards something wanted that was in her Vortex.

    Trust Yourself.

    Trust your Inner Being.

  8. #8
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    67,798

  9. #9
    Eostre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Marietta, GA , USA
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Oh great quotes!!! Thank you so much, POE!! Very helpful! think I will add before sleep meditation to my routine as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •