Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Words don't teach. Experience teaches."

HitC - I'm laughing at all your "notes to yourself" because I do the same thing. I generally put them all in one space - a door works well for me - and several times a day, at times, I will stand there and just read through them, removing some and replacing them with things more pertinent to the current situation. In fact, when I got laid off back in 2011 (had a job in the morning, didn't have one in the afternoon) the first thing I did when I got home that night was to start writing out the basics and taping the 8.5 x 11 inch sheets of paper to every flat surface - the kitchen cupboards, the window sills, wherever they would stick. I literally could not look anywhere in my house without seeing words of wisdom from Abraham.

MikeLene - Isn't it fun when you stop and realize - Hey, that's exactly what I was thinking about the other day; Those were the exact words I used when I was imagining this; This happened just like I imagined and I wasn't even thinking about it all that much!

The ease with which some things/events manifest is a constant reminder of how just a little focus WITHOUT RESISTANCE is magical!

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    "To be free of the bondage of uncontrolled thought."
    Love this! So glad to hear it said this way!

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa View Post

The ease with which some things/events manifest is a constant reminder of how just a little focus WITHOUT RESISTANCE is magical!
    Larissa, it's so true!
    I'm happy we are aware of this and apply this knowledge in own experience.
    Abraham always remind us to be easier about everything and do not put pressure so something to happen.
    It's time to really realize that processes of creation in the Universe are happening with ease, and if it was not so everything would ruin from its own weight and effort.