Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Surprise and Delight

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    We all have an amazing, super-abundant economic future

You create the environment that will attract it, and an environment that will sustain it. (...) And soon, really really soon- it is our powerful intention, desire and PROMISE to you- that really really soon, we´ll move from this "creating the vibrational climate"-

because, you will have figured this out- BECAUSE IT´S EASY!- It´s EASY to do! It doesn´t take anyone more than 30 days to teach that to themselves, so anybody who wants that can do that, it´s easiest to do first thing in the morning- (...) getting on your highflying disc, creating an environment where you feel good. An environment that fosters more good feeling thoughts that come to it.

And then, very soon- it is our intention, our desire, our expectation, even our promise to you- that than we will have discussions -because you will already be in this place of powerful attraction- of then defining with more specifics the details of the ways you want the Universe to surprise and delight you.

Iow, don´t you just love it- that when you get on a roll, and you just can feel that everything works out for you? The traffic lights open, the people in traffic are just right, you rendezvous with people that you´r interfacing with in the marketplace, or even when you´r checking in to a hotel, you are not just rendezvousing with people in pleasing ways, -you´r own past, in pleasing ways. You´r rendezvousing with your own present, in pleasing ways. You´r excited with your own future, in pleasing ways.

You begin to understand- someone a few gatherings ago said,
    "I´ve taken it to just writing it as it has already happened."

He said "I wrote about a woman that would come to me, and she showed up, and it only took a little time. And I wrote about my perfect job, and my perfect job showed up." Iow, you are on the precipice to understand the power that you hold with your thoughts!

But we are not encouraging to direct your thoughts too specifically, until you are SURE that you got your vibrational atmosphere in the place that you want it to be. So, practice a little while, and then... let´s ROMP into your future experiences.

We think, that you, ALL OF YOU, should have enormous prosperity in your life THIS YEAR.

Your economy is poised for it, your vibration is poised for it- there is not a reason in the world for you not to experience anything less than that- other than thoughts, that you have been thinking, that no longer apply
    to this vibrational atmosphere.

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

Let your INTERESTS flow!

Let your interests flow! Because, if something feels compelling and interesting to you, you can be certain, that there is enough in your Vortex, that has been coming together, and enough cooperative components have been gathered,

that there is something surprising and delighting, that is unfolding for you!

from the clip Abraham Hicks ~ Let Your Interests Flow And Money Will Follow

Source is CONSTANTLY looking for ways to surprise, and delight and entertain you! (...) instead of calling it the path of least resistance, right now, where you´r all queued up for it, where you can really hear it-

let´s call it your trail of delight!

Let´s call it your IB´s path of delightful, enlightened, pleasurable LIFE-EXPERIENCE! Isn´t that a different point of view, than most people hold-

and still, THAT´s the way THAT IT IS.

2015 04 18 Chicago

Stop striving, just let the Universe surprise and delight you!
    (The surprise recipe-analogy)

We´ve written process after process after process, to help you feel a little better, feel a little better, feel a little better.

But today we want to amplify the notion of getting out, ahead of it!

Getting out, ahead of it. Rather than stepping out of bed into trouble, and then spending the day cleaning it up.

- Why not daydream more?
    Why not think clear, clean thoughts?
    Why not allow yourself to think the thoughts that your IB thinks?

We´ve been saying for a long time: The Universe will surprise and delight you. And Esther would say: "I get the delight-part. But I don´t get the surprise part- because, when I´m the Creator of my own reality, shouldn´t I be expecting some of it?"

And we say however: You´ve been living life so incrementally, you´ve been putting pieces of things... it´s like some really delicious recipe, that when you eat it, you might be able to identify some of the dominant components. But REALLY sophisticated creative cooking -using all kinds of methods and ingredients in perfect relationship to each other- can create things, that you can feel satisfaction for, when you taste them, that you can´t identify ALL of the individual pieces, for! Unless somebody gives you the recipe. And those really really good cooks never do. So, the recipe that you´ve put together-

all you have to do, is tune in to who you are.

And then you get to start savoring and tasting it,
    and then life will show you how you got there, IF it matters to you. (Stop explaining so much that others can "get you"...)... we would just demonstrate alignment, through your joyful attitude. Just knowing from you:

"I´d like to be happy, like that guy!" -"I´d like to be successful like that guy!" -"I´d like to be in a state of chronic satisfaction, like that guy!" -"I´d like to have the fun, that that guy has!" -"I´d like everything to work out, like that guy does!" -"I´d like to live like that guy seems to live- where everything that he seems to articulate, just flows easily into his experience!" -Yah!

from the clipAbraham-Hicks - Your Inner Being LOVES Trouble!

If you can let anger subside, and let fear be replaced with more hopefulness, you will easily tap into a momentum of Well-being.

It will seem so easy,
    you will wonder why you don’t do that more often.

Excerpted from Orlando, FL on 1/11/14

Navigating this uncertain times?
    -Life is an adventure!

Q:
    What is the most valuable thing to remember as we navigate this unfamiliar roads?

Abe:
    There are ALWAYS gonna be unfamiliar roads!

-And that´s why life is an ADVENTURE.

If you had traveled every road over and over again, after a while you get bored with it, and don´t even wanna go.

It´s the surprise and delight- or just the surprise!-
    It´s the newness of it!
    It´s the new awarenesses, of what will not stand.
    And the new launching of the desires, that KEEP the newness and the deliciousness in life.
    So, the most valuable thing to remember as you navigate this unfamiliar roads, is to remember that

you are an eternal being, reaching for unfamiliar roads!

It´s the WHOLE POINT of coming into this body, to begin with!

July 2020 Abraham Now

How surprising delightful Peak-Experiences come about!

Q:
    Since we are her to experience surprise and delight, to bask in the cooperative components in unexpected ways- than by definition, the thought-forms that I receive from my vibrational reality must be more often than not, seemingly unrelated to my subject of my desire. Right?

Abe:
    So what you are asking is- Esther asked this question a lot: Abraham, I get how you could be delighted by things that come. Because if I´m a deliberate creator than I OUGHT to be delighted. But I don´t get the surprise- part. Because, if it´s in my Vortex, didn´t I put it there? And shouldn´t I recognize it, when it comes? But this comes along with the question that we had earlier, about peak-experience!

Iow, the surprise factor could be the amount of things, that are all converging simultanously. Or the timing of it! EVERYTHING is relational. Everything is relative, you see! And so it doesn´t mean, that it has to be "seemingly unrelated". In fact, often the greater surprise comes, because it IS something that you´ve been really thinking a lot about, but it came in a surprising way- or the timing was particularly good.

Q:
    Does the unexpected and the surprise factor from source more often than not mean "Don´t brush off seemingly unrelated impulses?" Is that where the succulent stuff is at, after a little game of hot or cold, guided by how we feel?

Abe:
    (...) We wanna say, we would NEVER brush off seemingly unrelated impulses, that are pleasant!
    We would milk everything that we could.
    We would look for the satisfaction factor EVERYWHERE we go.

And as you do that, it´s our promise to you, there will be plenty of surprise and delight, and plenty of peak-experiences! Somehow, so many of you, on your physical trail, have come to believe that you have to pay a price and that you have to suffer, or struggle.

And that sort of makes you reticent about basking, or milking in pleasant moments in time! Also, sometimes you worry, that if you perform pleasure on something that is just a LITTLE nice, you think that the Universe will be like your teacher or like your mother, or like your employer, someone who´s been holding you hostage, you think, who says "well that person is is happy where they are. So, no need to offer anything more."

When your teacher, or your employer, or your mother is NEVER the Vortex through which your good stuff flows! It just looks that way to you, from time to time. But that´s not what´s going on.

The more you bask, and take pleasure in ANYTHING, no matter how great or small it is, the more you practice a frequency that puts you in a place more often, puts you in a place where there can be an incredible convergence of so many things. Because, you´ve PRACTICED it about that, and you practiced it about that, and you´ve practiced it about that- and now here you are, in a moment in time, where you are non-resistant on ALL of this subjects, and NOW the Universe can deliver to you SIMULTANEOUSLY something that satisfies ALL those things!

THAT´S a peak-experience!

Abraham NOW July 9, 2020

It´s MUCH more fun to go fast, other than slow!
    Going fast makes Peak-experiences.

You say: "I want to go slow." That´s still stuck in your vibrational craw! "I want to go slow"- when REALLY what you want, are PEAK EXPERIENCES! You really don´t wanna go slow! You wanna go fast! You just don´t wanna be out of control!

(Analogy that hitting a tree with 100mp/h is a bigger problem than hitting a tree with 5 mp/h)

Just go really fast, and don´t hit trees!

But in order to not hit trees- which is the analogy of the resistance, you have to clean some of that up. So, you really don´t wanna go slow. You really do wanna go fast. We know that. We know who you are! You like speed. You like empowerment. You like zest. You like empowerment and power! You like vitality. YOU LIKE SPEED! You just don´t like spinning out of control.

And, you CAN have speed AND alignment!

Abraham NOW July 9, 2020

What is an original thought?

Q:
    (...) a client asked me to define, what original thought actually is?

Abe:
    In fairness, it is unlikely that you would find an original thought, in the true sense of definition of "original". Because every thought that ever got thought still exists- and as you are exploring the thought-atmosphere or what you are observing with your physical senses, you are putting YOUR spin on it!

Rather than looking for original thought, we would think in terms of looking for ALIGNED thought. Meaning, aligned with source. Because there is more momentum in that! But getting back to an original thought, not a possible thing in the way you mean it- or in the way your client meant it, in this question.

Here is something interesting, though. A bit more of that topic:

This person said:
    (Abe choosing a NEW, DIFFERENT QUESTION!)

Q:
    I´ve just read this quote by T.S. Elliot:

"At the end all of our exploring,
    we´ll be to arrive where we started.
    And know the place, for our first time."

Abe:
    SUCH a good quote! At the end of our exploring, -there is no end, but you know what it means- we´ll be to arrive where we started and know the place, for the first time. -So, THIS is what we are talking about! It´s the continuing of new perspective!

When you shift your vibrational balance, like when you feel a little better, or when you feel a little worse, or when you feel a LOT better, or feel a LOT worse. When you SHIFT your vibrational balance, you are IN A DIFFERENT PLACE.

And sometimes, as you are deliberately focusing into this better and better and better feeling thoughts, and so, you are feeling better and better, you are finding different vibrational frequencies, and you are rendezvousing with different aspects of your nonphysical energies.

And so, your perspective is new!
    And there isn´t anything other here to talk about, then PERSPECTIVE, isn´t there!

Isn´t the way you are PERCEIVING something EVERYTHING?
    And isn´t it a bit futile to try merge your perspective with anyone- or everyone´s elses? ..."and to arrive where we started and know the place, for the first time." -New perspectives are like that.

That´s why life can continue to surprise and delight you.

Abraham NOW July 23, 2020

Thank you for the quote, Nicki!

Happy New Year 2021!

Fewer words. More emotion. More encouraging you, to reach for the feeling.
    And so, here is our Rampage of Appreciation for this new year.

(Long pause)

"I have come to know some things before this year got here. And I have put some things in to my vibrational reality that I know will come to physical fruition. And I know ,that as these things manifest where I can experience them with my physical senses, and others can see them too, I know I will take pleasure from those things. And I know that I will feel satisfaction as the fulfillment of my thoughts unfold right before my eyes. I expect that to happen.

I expect that what I have been living is going to come to a satisfying fruition for me. I expect that I’m going to feel better than I’ve ever felt more consistently. I expect that I am going to recognize early on, when I am deviating from the true nature or instinct or tendencies of who I really am. I expect that I am going to be surprised and delighted. And I expect that many things that are not surprising to me will come into my experience, and will still feel delightful to me.

I expect to have more harmony with more people. But most of all, what I expect is to be more harmonious with myself.

I am expecting a greater sense of ease. I feel that I’ve been trying too hard; that I’ve been trying to make things happen. (…) I have been trying too hard through action. And now, this year, I have a different mindset.

I am going to expect my way into the things that I want. I am going to first expect to feel good, and then every chance I get, do it. And when I catch myself not feeling good, I am going to do my best to find someway somehow to feel better.

Until I’m just one of those people, like so many beasts of the planet, who just expects things to go my way and doesn’t fret or stress if there is something loud banging in the sky for a moment."

-We have enjoyed this interaction immensely!

It is our expectation that what is before you is far better than anything that you have experienced that is behind you.

It is our expectation that your conscious deliberate alignment with your IB will give you sustained steady moments - moments of satisfaction and contentment, that will last for more and more minutes at a time, sometimes hours on end.

It is our expectation that in this time that is before you, in this year of 2021 that the balance of energies of this planet that have already dramatically tipped, because of the intensity of what you are living and asking for, the vortex that is moving with a velocity and certainty more powerful than anything that we have ever seen before.

-It is our absolute knowing that more humans than ever before are going to get up to speed with that and experience the heaven on earth that you’ve been describing but have never come close to tasting.

It is our absolute knowing that life can be fun for you! And that it can be mostly fun for you. And it can be only fun for you. And it can be always fun for you!

You have a little acclimating to do but we, speaking on behalf of all of your inner beings, we’re all over this. You’ve been asking for it, it’s what we are focused upon. This is the time of awakening, an awakening to the whole of who you are. This is the time of letting yourself be who you are. And more important, FEEL who you are.

Abraham Now 01.02.21

Studying, learning, good reactions, "getting it":
    How you become fast, smart and brilliant

(Esther channeling for a Scientist)

HS:
    It's so nice, when I can more and more trust, that the solution is gonna come in what others might see as an unreasonably quick period of time!

Abe:
    And we want to stick a few little words in here, just for savoring purposes!
    -The feeling of satisfaction is a big piece of this that we wanna talk about. But the other is the CONSCIOUS RECOGNITION of PERSONAL RECEPTIVITY:

KNOWING, THAT YOU ARE IN THE RECEPTIVE MODE!

Because this is how the Universe surprises and delights you! Iow, you are READY! You are ready. And when the REALIZATION comes -the revelation has already taken place! -but when you are in the receiving mode, the realization of it, that REALIZATION is where the surprise and delight of life is!

Most people think, that's when the car is IN the garage. Or, that's when the empire HAS been created. Or, that's when my lover SHOWS UP and I can get my hands on her. Or him. But, the surprise and delight really is in the incremental, but steady progress towards, because of your path of least resistance. (...) If you put your concentration on your readiness to perceive, rather then your ability to go out and making it happen!

So, if you are focusing on preparing your vibrational atmosphere, so that being in the receiving mode
    (=being ITV) is what you most care about, THEN, when things unfold, you are in this receiving mode where the new idea to the complex problem CAN occur to you!

(...) HS:
    The ALLOWING of the solution! I really love the terminology "The allowing of the solution"...

Abe:
    Let's say it even better!

"The preparing of myself, for the Allowing of the solution. The preparing of my happy frame of mind."

Which means, to take care of me! Take care of me. Take my walk, drink my water, get my rest, play with people that are fun to play with! Do the things that make me feel best! Meditate. Quiet my mind. Become as resistance free as I can!

Because, in a resistance-free zone, you get ALL THE CLUES.

Not because you need the clues- but because the clues are fun! Because that's the "hands in the clay"- and that's what TRUE CREATING is. (...)

You in your physical body are an extension of source energy. And you've got some things that you are focused upon: Maybe it's driving from one place to another, maybe it's a conversation, or something you are studying or working on- it could be ANY number of things that you are focused upon! -The thing that we most want you to hear is, that

You are NOT ALONE in this focus!
    Your IB is COMPLETELY involved in whatever you are focused upon, and has a perspective, too!

And so, living happily ever after or feeling the most bang for your buck satisfaction-wise, here and now, is COMPLETELY about the resonance that you are allowing between you and your IB, or not. And the more resonance you are allowing, then the more of you is receiving the FULL, active... That's why you say "I like so much this sophisticated, complicated ability to solve problems that I have." What you are saying there is:

"I ADORE my connection with source energy! And my access to infinite intelligence- to the degree that I am CAPABLE of allowing it, in any moment in time!"

So, our whole point is,
    it's not about STUDYING to be ready to be brilliant!
    It's about CHILLING to be ready to be brilliant!

It's about being in that easy enough place!
    -Esther doesn't have scientific vocabulary. She doesn't have religious vocabulary! She doesn't have much vocabulary that doesn't revolve around "Isn't that beautiful" or "Isn't this fun!" -She was sort of dipping around and living happily ever after. AND YET, we still find enough words in her limited vocabulary to explain ALL OF THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE, and how everything works, you see!

So, when YOU have access to more of that knowledge, and you'r tuned in, then YOUR receiving can be more explained through the terms that are more satisfying to YOU!

Austin, TX February 24, 2018, from the clip Abraham Hicks- This is how you become smart and brilliant [NEW]