Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Health problems and the Teachings

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    Well don't get discouraged if you're doubting, it's natural that doubt is only love for yourself, can you see it? you're important, it's important that this pain finally leaves you alone. It's all exactly right where it should be... can you recognize the giganormous love for yourself that's animating you right now? what enormous vitality and reach for everything that's dear to you that inner scream is expressing? you're a powerful creature screaming for what it her birthright. It is beautiful...
    I know. Feeling much better now - maybe I just needed to say this to feel better :-) Thanks so much for your support!

Hi Everyone!

So, I've been making some progress for a few days. I wouldn't say I'm calm and positive, but even my hubby has noticed that staring at the tree outside our windows makes me much more balanced than I was before

Anyway, what's been working best for so long is trying to make peace with my condition. So Rose's proposal to contemplate the situation and just accept the feelings that arise, turned out to be great. I just sometimes sit and somehow "see" the tears flooding from my eyes, as if there was another person in my head just observing. A bit odd feeling, but it works. However, I've also been thinking about what some of you have mentioned as a way to release resistance by thinking about some positive aspects of our situation. This is very true, as every situation has positive aspects; however, some of them are positive in a paradoxical way. For instance - I don't want to be ill, but I like to be on a sick leave and not to be forced to get up in the morning. Or, I lost my job, but at least nobody is going to boss me around. I mean, these things are not really positive and, in fact, may even contribute to our situation/resistance. I would be very grateful for your insights, as I find this part very confusing.
    Last edited by Marta73; 07-24-2017 at 03:13 PM.

Oh I am so glad!!!
    about things that feel good although it's weird that they do, isn't it humorous? I get caught by surprise too all the time. but if it feels good, it feels good...