Thread: Hi from Stockholm!

Hi from Stockholm!

I'm 43 years old, so I hope it's never too late to change into some happier and calmer reality :-) Don't understand much yet, but I'm willing to!
    Cheers,
    Marta

Welcome to the Forum, Marta! And thanks for taking the time to tell us a little bit about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Marta73 View Post
    ...so I hope it's never too late to change into some happier and calmer reality :-)
    Abraham teach us that we are eternal beings, so it's never too late to start anything new, particularly anything that you feel could be beneficial to you.

Thanks!

BTW, a technical question (can't really find the answer on the forum) - how do I add my avatar/profile picture? Under "Edit avatar" I nly find the default option - no way to customize it. Clicking on the profile picture only redirects me to my activity log. What to do?

BTW, a technical question (can't really find the answer on the forum)
    You'll get a more timely reply if you open up a specific thread in our Technical Questions sub-forum. We tend to keep an eye on that sub-forum for that particular reason. We might miss your question when it's buried in a thread such as this one.

- how do I add my avatar/profile picture?
    How do I get a picture next to my posts?

Under "Edit avatar" I nly find the default option - no way to customize it. Clicking on the profile picture only redirects me to my activity log. What to do?
    What browser are you viewing the Forum through? Or are you viewing the Forum through an app like Tapatalk? (If so, you can probably find the Custom Avatar features if log on to the desktop version of Forum with a full-featured web browser like Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc. I've checked your account settings and there's no reason that I can see why the Custom Avatar features would not be available to you.

OK, thanks, I've posted the question there, as something really doesn't work as it should. Custom avatar is simply not available for me for some reason. My son didn't really believe me eothet, but then he logged in as me from his laptop and....no, he got baffled as well...No option to change from the generic avatar.

Moderator's note

@Kay7: I've moved your post here: where it's a better match to the topic of that thread.