Thread: So excited to find this forum

So excited to find this forum

Hi! I'm so thrilled to find this forum. I'll be turning 50 in a few days. I've never felt more at peace with myself and my life. This wasn't always the case, so it's truly a wonderful feeling.

I love forums and they have been of value to me in the past. 11 yrs ago I started on a 3 yr journey to try to get pregnant. Forums and message boards helped me through that very dark time in my life. I was doing it as a single mom by choice so it was really isolating. I did come out on the other side and now have a beautiful 8 yr old. With all the fertility issues, I wallowed in that darkness for a long time after becoming a mom. It's been a slow journey up. And then this past year things have taken off in my life. I start a new job in 2 weeks making great $$$, my son is happy, and I feel great. I've been listening to different Abe audios. Sunday night I had this amazing moment where I know I was 100% in the vortex. It was for just a few seconds. I thought to myself "OMG I'm in the vortex! This is great!" then I came out of it feeling amazing.

I'm looking forward to learning and contributing!

Welcome to the Forum, Eva! And thanks for telling us a little bit about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva67 View Post
    I'm looking forward to learning...!
    How nice! Since that is your intention, I highly recommend that you supplement your "listening" with a careful and thorough reading of an Abraham book, such as Ask and It is Given, which will give you the framework to make more sense of what you've been listening to.

ETA: Oh, and enjoy your birthday!

I just finished listening to Ask and It Is Given. My kindle has changed my life. I listen to audio books in my car. This simple little tablet has bought so much joy to my life!