Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I simply do not care anymore ... that is what makes me happy!

Day 5: Sunday 16/07/2017

Since last night until today, I was a little bit trouble by the fact that I lost my phone plug charger although I do not need it but I do trust LOA to bring it back to my reality at the right time. In terms of my home repair, I will use visualizing while being at the new place of my newly established vibrations or point of attraction. Today, I will do a rampage of appreciation about my work. Maybe later I will do more of it, I do visit this site at least twice daily now.

My Work
    • I am happy that after 10 days time off (tomorrow is my last day), spent wisely to co-create into my physical existence: I will be back to work, completely refreshed now.
    • I know, in the past, I was unable to spent my time off wisely nor it would make me refresh. I do appreciate my current ability to utilize and enjoy my time off work efficiently and effectively.
    • I know I will return back to work with absolute freedom mainly because I do not have much work: the way I want things to be or I will have new interesting assignments with minimal troublesome.
    • I know that employees and management attitude will be a pleasant, understanding, very patient one. I know that I will simply do what I want at work, as usual.
    • I know I have appreciated for a decade the above features about my work but at same time I know it will only GET EVEN BETTER than before, more facilities, a payrise, more money generally speaking etc.
    • I know that our management appreciate my hard work and will compensate me fairly, I have no doubt I will get a pay rise soon. I am just intensely enjoying the fact that it is coming soon! and that although I do want it, I do not need it at all.
    • I know I will be given intensely enjoyable experience when I am back.

Chapter 12. Finding alignment with your Source Energy
    Is your focus predominantly on what you want?

So, your emotional guidance system is giving you feedback, based on two significant factors:

the power of your desire,or the vibrational SPEED of your desire, caused by the amount of contrasting experiences and the number of rockets of desires that have been launched about them;

the DIRECTION of your focus right now. In other words, your emotional guidance system is giving you powerful and accurate guidance, regarding the vibrational relationship between where you are right now and where you want to be.

If your life experience has caused you to come to the point where you really want something, and in any given moment you‘re focused upon the opposite of that desire, you will feel strong negative emotion.
    But
    1) if your desire is strong "Which means you must want it bad"
    2) and your current thoughts are in vibrational alignment with that desire,
    Then you will feel strong positive emotion.

Your emotions are accurate indicators of the vibrational relativity between where you want to be and where you are right now. And your emotional guidance system is always accurate and available to you at all times. It is a very good system indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    Thank you and I hope it will be an inspiring thread to all who read it.
    I am reading too when I get the chance , nice thread here pbi

Day 5: Sunday 16/07/2017

Continued

Today, I met with my psychiatric and I do love what I heard this time! They do confirm that I no longer need to be treated using medicines and can go on with my life by myself however my psychiatric called me a "person who rules their own empire and does not like unwelcome guests".

He does think that I am someone with a good mind and morals but I think his attempts to constantly invade my process of thinking did not work out as expected. You can only invade my mind if you counter attack my logic with a "better logic" but what if my logic is the best, what if I am a person who goes back to my innate knowledge within, that has served me most of my life!

It reminds me of an old college in the same company, everyone thought she was ruling an empire, she indeed has landed herself a good place in the industry and "another position" after retirement "at different company" at very high income/salary. Now that is what a true emperor will do, built their empire and expand it wisely. Then that is what the High Power signal to me: you too are on our list, this is what she got, and this is what you might get too.

This week has been an intense pleasure of connection to the Source energy. It has brought me a lot of unexpected experience but has also sent me signs of what is coming next! I am TRULY IN FREEDOM!

LOVE to you and your work here....

( when you klick on the pic and then on "unlink.... the blue ball with the red X your pic is without hotlink)

Venus

Day 6: Monday 17/07/2017

So this morning, I woke up with another an intense string of thoughts or whatever in my head about work. It did not bring me down not even a small bit, so I decided I am now in control of it, it has stopped lol.

Then suddenly I had an intense urge to stretch myself and yawn. It must be IB getting more oxygen and blood in my body (from what I read the other day in POE thread).

I do like all these delicious signs of instant manifestations… It is indeed easy and very easy.

I kept "yawning" and found myself to relax even further especially, after reading WB post in another thread about studying AAIG 2017 in respond to my post. I know that in the back of my mind I desired a nap but who knows if it will manifest or not. Not that I do feel I need it really but it just seems like a call to ITV.

I will continue some other time.

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post

So this morning, I woke up with another an intense string of thoughts or whatever in my head about work. It did not bring me down not even a small bit, so I decided I am now in control of it, it has stopped lol.

Then suddenly I had an intense urge to stretch myself and yawn. It must be IB getting more oxygen and blood in my body (from what I read the other day in POE thread).

I do like all these delicious signs of instant manifestations… It is indeed easy and very easy.

I kept "yawning" and found myself to relax even further especially, after reading WB post in another thread about studying AAIG 2017 in respond to my post. I know that in the back of my mind I desired a nap but who knows if it will manifest or not. Not that I do feel I need it really but it just seems like a call to ITV.

I did manifest a nap after my above post but after I convinced myself: it is ALL EASY, ALL GOOD & EFFORT IS NOT NEEDED.
    The point of this nap is simple. like the rest of processes .....
    My dominant vibration (and my vibrations at work) are both at Boredm and Impatient.
    So I need a step up the scale, therefore I am letting all the resistance leave my body (through crying, find BFTs, being ITV, etc).
    After I woke up from the nap, I have asked someone to comment on my face, they told me "Serenity": Exactly what I want!
    Further more, I can tell from the way I feel after the nap, my dominant vibration moved from Boredm and Impatient to Trust & Contentment.

What I am going to do is simply enjoy being content.

• I do love being content about my life now.
    • I have done whats' needed in physical world.
    • I love to work on my dominant vibration or point of attraction.
    • Now the old story does not feel true anymore. Not that I would pay attention to it! Finish.

So I heard some bad news related to my new land & its capacity. I broke down, in tears for two-hours now. Not only by this negative thought but a series of negative thoughts about other aspects in my life; where I felt I completely have no control over whatever is being manifested. I know I was thinking purely positive and have moved up ESG before I heard this bad news.

That has made me feel "it is the end of everything" but I allowed myself only to cry hard regardless and I do feel relief from crying, which is a relief itself. However, I do enjoy the joy from relief, of trying to manifesting something, that just did not work out, for whatever reasons, that does not really concern me.

I choose to accept whatever brought this: it is all well.

Day 7: Tuesday 18/07/2017

I became really ill due to food positioning and do not really seem to feel well. My mind is somehow filled with negative thoughts that I try my best to distract myself from.

Day 7: Tuesday 18/07/2017

I became really ill due to food positioning and do not really seem to feel well. My mind is somehow filled with negative thoughts that I try my best to distract myself from.
    I hope you feel better soon with this PBI

I have had one thing after another for awhile now. first it was tendonitis due to I didn't want to stop and rest
    then came the sinus at the beginning of July, that turned into a cold and now some other thing going on in my nose

I just keep going the best I can, resting and watching lots of tv and moving off any self blaming thoughts.

now for some sleep for me, hope you find some rest

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    I hope you feel better soon with this PBI

I have had one thing after another for awhile now. first it was tendonitis due to I didn't want to stop and rest
    then came the sinus at the beginning of July, that turned into a cold and now some other thing going on in my nose

I just keep going the best I can, resting and watching lots of tv and moving off any self blaming thoughts.

now for some sleep for me, hope you find some rest
    I have the same story since July but I do pretty much the same, resting a lot, sleeping a lot, watching tv, chatting online, etc whatever makes me happy. I also sometimes do not know when to stop.