Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I simply do not care anymore ... that is what makes me happy!

Day 14: Tuesday 25/07/2017

Why do I feel that Pain in my Heart?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOXFyT2GYKY

So I have been looking for something that explains that pain in my heart, here I came to the same conclusion from my own observation, it is that vicious "visual" pattern of thoughts / loop that contradicts with my strong desire.

Today, I am just gonna simply appreciate and love myself; the way I am regardless. That is how I serve myself by loving it unconditionally.

Today, I am gonna make peace with that pain and understand that it is an indication of my contradictory thoughts patterns with my strong desire.

Sometimes, it is just by listening to the video, that I feel the release of thoughts or release of resistance, that will take away the pain itself out of my body.

WHEN YOU FEEL STRONG PAIN THAT INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE A POWERFUL DESIRE

I know I am supported by the Higher Power, I know I am supported by the unconditional love offered every where I go and be. It is just there waiting for me to open my arms and receive it fully!

Few points from the recording session:

1. Play a game where you notice the lessening of the pain - Make peace with it and watch it lessening.
    2. Pain is my friend, it is an indicator, I can release it, I look forward to it being gone.
    3. I can get ITV even though I have pain.
    4. I can feel positive even though I feel physical discomfort.
    5. I am steadily in alignment so the pain will go away.
    6. There is something going on with me, that I care deeply about, that I focus on opposition of my true desire, when I find out what it is, my discomfort will go away.

Then my IB screamed; when the pain released and disappeared:
    LOVE YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY
    YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SELF IS SACRED
    STOP EVERYTHING ELSE YOU ARE DOING
    JUST LOVE YOURSELF, DEEPLY AND INTENSELY
    HUG YOURSELF TIGHTLY, YOUR INNER CHILD CRY
    TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, YOU DESERVE IT
    NAP WITH YOUR SELF, YOU NEED ALONE TIME
    STOP DOING SOCIAL THINGS, WE KNOW YOU DESIRE IT
    DO THINGS WITH YOUR SELF, THAT IS WHAT YOU MUST DO!
    YOURSELF CRAVE TO BE WITH YOU! GIVE IT YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!

IT IS TIME TO GET TO KNOW THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE THAT IS YOU, YOU, YOU!

Note to self: When IB used words to address my current self love issue such as
    "Your inner child cry, your relationship with self is sacred, give your precious time to you, get to meet most important person in your life and that is YOU".
    I realized the real essence of self love and appreciation, its about the small things really and making precious time. Same things you do with your lover, it is time to also do with your self.

Day 15: Wednesday 26/07/2017

I am happy to know that my car repair will complete soon. I do appreciate how the Higher Power manifested to me a new car shop to do the accident job at a reasonable price. I know now that I will get my car in an excellent, after repair condition. I know that I will enjoy it after it is back as I always do while driving this car. I still have some work to do in relation to my vibrational clearing up from negative self-blame, since my desire has become powerful and strong (as I heard in Abraham's workshop), it has brought to the surface all the resistance associated.

Self Blame is a vicious cycle that can only stop, if you intended to it to stop and watched for BFTs consistently.

I must forgive myself, I do love and appreciate myself. Yes I will admit I have gone wrong about few things when it comes to dealing with myself which made me angry at myself too but now I will operate from a place of accepting the past and moving toward the next. I will reach for best feeling thoughts.

I have found that doing things such as trying to analyze it its root, or revisit your trauma are just bad, bad news. No such thing really, only accepting it as it is and decided to move past it, by distracting yourself from your current thoughts and finding BFTs consistently.

My Relationship with Dreams (how I changed the way I feel about them)

I have also manifested something that I did not expect at all. In the past, I use to have a dramatic relationship with dreams. I use to go to website where they either interpret them or tell you the future from them. It was a HUGE mistake ever. So what I have done was clean my vibration on this aspect by completely ignoring it. Last night, I had an intense dream where it was lucid (I was aware and able to control).

Infact during my dream, I was seeing myself using visualization as a tool to manifest another desire and BOOM it came true in my dream, that other desire I am putting now on my ignore list although the Higher Power just keeps reminding me with it by seeing signs or synchronicity that it will come to reality.

About Synchronicity

“Your frequency is what you frequently see. Pay attention to synchronicity as there are valuable lessons to be learned in the repetition of your reality.”
    - Jennifer Sodini

PS: Just writing about my progress, even if no one reads, seems to be powerful enough.
    Last edited by practicebyignoring; 11 Hours Ago at 08:51 AM.