Day 14: Tuesday 25/07/2017

Why do I feel that Pain in my Heart?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOXFyT2GYKY

So I have been looking for something that explains that pain in my heart, here I came to the same conclusion from my own observation, it is that vicious "visual" pattern of thoughts / loop that contradicts with my strong desire.

Today, I am just gonna simply appreciate and love myself; the way I am regardless. That is how I serve myself by loving it unconditionally.

Today, I am gonna make peace with that pain and understand that it is an indication of my contradictory thoughts patterns with my strong desire.

Sometimes, it is just by listening to the video, that I feel the release of thoughts or release of resistance, that will take away the pain itself out of my body.

WHEN YOU FEEL STRONG PAIN THAT INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE A POWERFUL DESIRE

I know I am supported by the Higher Power, I know I am supported by the unconditional love offered every where I go and be. It is just there waiting for me to open my arms and receive it fully!

Few points from the recording session:

1. Play a game where you notice the lessening of the pain - Make peace with it and watch it lessening.
  2. Pain is my friend, it is an indicator, I can release it, I look forward to it being gone.
  3. I can get ITV even though I have pain.
  4. I can feel positive even though I feel physical discomfort.
  5. I am steadily in alignment so the pain will go away.
  6. There is something going on with me, that I care deeply about, that I focus on opposition of my true desire, when I find out what it is, my discomfort will go away.

Then my IB screamed; when the pain released and disappeared:
LOVE YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY
YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SELF IS SACRED
STOP EVERYTHING ELSE YOU ARE DOING
JUST LOVE YOURSELF, DEEPLY AND INTENSELY
HUG YOURSELF TIGHTLY, YOUR INNER CHILD CRY
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, YOU DESERVE IT
NAP WITH YOUR SELF, YOU NEED ALONE TIME
STOP DOING SOCIAL THINGS, WE KNOW YOU DESIRE IT
DO THINGS WITH YOUR SELF, THAT IS WHAT YOU MUST DO!
YOURSELF CRAVE TO BE WITH YOU! GIVE IT YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!

IT IS TIME TO GET TO KNOW THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE THAT IS YOU, YOU, YOU!

Note to self: When IB used words to address my current self love issue such as
"Your inner child cry, your relationship with self is sacred, give your precious time to you, get to meet most important person in your life and that is YOU".
I realized the real essence of self love and appreciation, its about the small things really and making precious time. Same things you do with your lover, it is time to also do with your self.