Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: I simply do not care anymore ... that is what makes me happy!

Day 6:

Today's Activities:
    1) Observing How I Feel & Going General & Reaching for BFTs (continuously)
    2) 3 hours of nap.
    3) 15 minutes of Exercising
    4) 20 minutes of virtual reality

PS: I do not want to use words like work.

How do I feel?
    I feel less tired now compared to two days ago.

When something really matters a lot, it tends to get really an inordinate amount of your attention. And when itīs moving into the direction you donīt want it to move, than that inordinate attention increases the momentum.

And the thing that is so confounding (surprising) about it, to you, that thing that makes you feel that disgust and rage, is- a part of you knows, that it doesnīt have to be that way. A part of you knows, that you are smarter than this, a part of you knows that if you just could get hold of it and apply yourself in a different way-
    you could turn it around!

-Abraham Hicks

Day 7:

Today's Activities:
    2) 15 minutes of Exercising

How do I feel?
    I do not feel good. I do get driftwood about multiple desires coming my way but it does not feel enough to sooth me. I hope it will pass by.

Day 8-9:

Today's Activities:
    2) 39 minutes of Exercising
    3) 4 minutes of Virtual Reality on money
    4) 10 minutes Rampage of Appreciation

How do I feel?
    I feel better, it was just a day or two of a little muddy mood, now I keep myself on my schedule. I am getting driftwood about something that matters to me.
    Last edited by practicebyignoring; 09-06-2017 at 11:34 AM.

Day 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Distraction - That's what felt good only.
    Took some time off the usual processes.
    I think I will continue for as long as I like.

It is now 46 days since I started to consciously observe my feelings.

Day 17

Things have shifted even more than before, when I look at my past, it feels different.
    I feel a little guilty about some self destructive incidents or habits and have slowly started to cut them off my life. I am gonna write trying to read fr BFTs while rampage of appreciation for myself and try to workout the issue related to my past self destructive habits after I was able to overcome emotional eating.
    • Distraction
    • 3 hours of exercise this week.

Day 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

Okay since I am toward the end of my second 30 days experiment. It is worth mentioning some stories about what I did & revisit my goals or plan before I start a third 30 days experiment.

Today, I feel a little unfocused so I am gonna work on it for a little while, I know it happens when I get too specific on my distraction subject & forget about other aspects of my life.

My stream will go fast and I won't be hitting trees anymore (I do appreciate the contrast to a good extent - step 4 & 5) but I would simply start to care more than I should, which is also not a good thing, because I can fall to the trap of "trying to make things happen".

I appreciate this clarity and would like to appreciate where I am now, regardless.

It is strange in a nice way, I feel re-connected in a better frequency, after this small post in my ROA, I also get driftwood of ease and upcoming things. It all started with two photographs, I found online that were information, I looked for and one of them is simply unforgettable. I have been thinking or building up energy on some desire to have help in my life, although I do not know how it would happen, in a sense I felt confused about the desire itself, it just felt right to ask for help (generally).

Then I saw this photo and it has a guy walking randomly in street, while three or four angels were protecting him from whatever is coming his way, there was a title on the photo: "Sometimes you don't even realize what God is doing for you". Then I saw the numbers 444 on my clock & read on an Abe forum thread that it means: The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby. Regardless, I am not concerned much about meanings behind sign since it still signal alignment.

it is not that difficult to be soothed, when someone is a little up there in EGS, I do not feel I am at Hope anymore, I have moved slightly to Positive Expectations, in a sense I feel good things are going to come, and I feel a little assured deep inside but there is a test to undergo before I settle on the new HFD.
    Last edited by practicebyignoring; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:19 AM.

I completed my 2nd 30 days experiment. I have used 20 days of simply distraction, focusing on something that makes me feel good.

I am not sure if I will start a 3rd 30 days experiment.