Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: I simply do not care anymore ... that is what makes me happy!

Day 29: Tuesday 15/08/2017

Last night, I decided to just stop reading in the guidelines and take some time for myself. I was inspired for a Virtual Reality (Process #4) before sleeping for an hour or so. I woke up this morning, more soothed than any day, in this week as full. I feel a sense of release. However, every now and then, I can notice a little impatience. I know it is just an indication of expansion.

"Impatience is the by-product of motion forward that you are not allowing. And so, the very fact that you feel impatience is a reason to celebrate, because it means the expansion has taken place. You get it?"
    - Abraham Hicks

I am gonna take a look at my Placement Mat (Process 10) at my practingtheteachings thread then continue to take time for myself.

Day 30: Saturday 19/08/2017

After 30 days of focus, I do feel I want to rest and I let my mind not think or stay in blank zone. I did random things really, without any practice whatsoever, I simply appreciate things that catch my attention.

Today I am just gonna express how I feel (since I do tend to suppress my emotions at times):

Wouldn't it be nice if I am just able to express myself sensibly and find alot of understanding from the other party listening to me?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am just experiencing the relief from letting my emotions flow effortlessly at ease?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am just able to go back to exercise regularly and enjoy each session intensely?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am sleeping more deeply and waking up more refreshed?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am just feeling relief with more ease than usual?

end of 30 days experiment

starting new experiment soon!

Where am I in EGS?

I was seeing many glimpses of Positive Expectations but I do think I am steadily still at Optimism. I do think that things will get better, I cannot still pin point them to be at Positive Expectations but I do have that in some aspects of my life.

1. Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/Love/Appreciation.
    2. Passion.
    3. Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness.
    4. Positive Expectation/Belief.
    5. Optimism.
    6. Hopefulness.
    7. Contentment.
    8. Boredom.
    9. Pessimism.
    10. Frustration/Irritation/Impatience.
    11. Overwhelment.
    12. Disappointment.
    13. Doubt.
    14. Worry.
    15. Blame.
    16. Discouragement.
    17. Anger.
    18. Revenge.
    19. Hatred/Rage.
    20. Jealousy.
    21. Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness.
    22. Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness.