Thread: Law of Attraction - subtle and deep

Law of Attraction - subtle and deep

This topic is prompted by Abraham's point that the energies that are involved in Law of Attraction are very subtle. Consequently, we should become very sensitive in discerning these energies and acting on them. Another point that resonated with me was when Hands in the Clay of this forum said that Law of Attraction is very deep.

I don't really have a specific question. I would just like to invite members of this forum to share their thoughts, feelings, discoveries, and specific experiences that illustrate and enlarge upon the subtlety and depth of Law of Attraction. Do these ideas resonate with you? Has the knowledge of Law of Attraction changed your sensitivity of perception?

Yes, there are subtleties and nuances to energy work. But I don’t think it’s an awareness of LoA that’s heightened my sensitivity or sharpened my perception. It’s a willingness to quieten my mind, to play around in meditation, and an intention to be aware of how I’m feeling which really is the easiest way to keep a track of where I’m focusing (and what I’m thinking).

My latest adventures in heightened sensitivity have led me to a profound taste of absolutely non-resistant energy which feels so profoundly relief-giving and is so VASTLY different from even the teeniest bit of resistance carrying energy stream, that I find myself letting go of everything else and wanting to come back to this again, and again.

Recurring energy adventures include: having “processes” which are really little tweaks come to me where I can feel that I’m working directly with vibration, bypassing elaborate processing.

Come to think of it, I’d amend my earlier statement to say that the thing that has helped, and continues to help, most immensely in heightening my sensitivity is my intention, and my desire to feel energy rather than think about it!

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    My latest adventures in heightened sensitivity have led me to a profound taste of absolutely non-resistant energy which feels so profoundly relief-giving and is so VASTLY different from even the teeniest bit of resistance carrying energy stream, that I find myself letting go of everything else and wanting to come back to this again, and again.

Recurring energy adventures include: having “processes” which are really little tweaks come to me where I can feel that I’m working directly with vibration, bypassing elaborate processing.
    THis is very inspiring, skylark. Can you elaborate on "working directly with vibration, bypassing elaborate processing"? Abraham said something to this effect recently. I also wrote about something similar (was it similar? I am not sure) on this topic. I wrote that I try to capture vibration in my body by feeling the places where energy flows become blocked. Is this what you mean?

I misspoke. It's the vibrations that are subtle, not energies. I used a wrong term.

I've been following Abraham since 2010.

What I've noticed lately is I perceive my IB giving me gentle nudges. Whereas before, I had these big "flashbulb" moments where it was like my IB was screaming: "GO THERE...DO THIS, etc." However, that was when I was Happy Face Sticker-ing everything. I used to get chronic body aches because I wasn't paying attention when I had upstream feelings/thoughts. Also, what I've noticed lately is sometimes I'm on a HFD and follow impulses to do things that feel good yet there isn't an obvious pay-off. For example, a while ago I followed my impulses to go to a job interview and was excited about the position. There were a lot of perks and basically, after one interview they decided they wanted me asap. Everything flowed perfectly...even my job recruiter was shocked at how quickly I manifested the job, etc. However, after doing the job for less than 2 weeks, I decided it wasn't a great fit, so I left. I was like: WTF? An Aber friend pointed out that it was my IB showing me that I didn't want to work that hard anymore. Old story: I used to have a belief that I had to work hard to earn money, so this scenario showed me that I was ready to release that.

Well, I definitely use my body a lot in my practise. I’ve always felt energy from as long as I can remember, and a physical kinesthetic awareness (I hope I’m using kinesthetic correctly—I mean a physical bodily sensation/awareness) of vibration, and the energy which underlies everything, comes relatively easily to me.

There are multiple ways in which I use this awareness.

To answer your question, I actually focus on doing the opposite (though there are exceptions to this too). So, instead of trying to “de-block,” and focusing on the areas where I can feel the tension, I love “sliding” my awareness along my body, and zeroing in on where I feel better, softer, gentler, happier. As I try to keep this awareness in my conscious focus, it gently grows till it’s the only thing enveloping my conscious awareness. The blockage, automatically dissipates. That is to say, when I think of it, later, it isn’t there anymore. Does that make sense?

There are times when I have to deal with the tension directly. In that case, I either breathe into it, and it generally slows down and dissipates within a moment or two, or, I don’t know exactly how to explain this but I extend my awareness outwards from the point where I feel the tension. As I keep going outwards, I can feel the point where I should stop, and bingo, the tension melts away.

Apart from this, again, I don’t know how to put it in words that will make sense to anyone else, but I have what I call seefeel-s—where I “see” AND “feel” streams of happiness or softness or quietness. The seeing happens after I close my eyes, and quieten my mind (in the form of visuals, colors, patterns etc.). Sometimes the accompanying sensation resides within my physical body, at other times it seems to rest more in the energy field around me. Still other times, it’s a seefeel of me being present somewhere else, for instance, a huge, nameless, forest, where the very air around me seems to shimmer with a quietness or a joyousness or whatever it is that I’m ready for in the moment.

Does that help?

As I said initially, what I try to remember is what Abraham mentioned to me when I told them that I wanted to understand energy—to feel it rather than to think about it.

P.S. I’m looking forward to coming across the session where they talk about what you mentioned in your reply!

I don't think that LOA is subtle.
    Rather LOA is Consistent.

It is also reliable and very practical, in my experience.

However, with regard to energy or vibrations. What I found over the years of following the teachings is that it is very helpful for managing our own subtle, and not so subtle, vibrations, which are emotions. And that when you are a sensitive person, becoming more and more aware of your own emotions, in terms of our own degree of vibrational alignment with our own broader perspective, is what helps to be able to use that sensitivity FOR YOURSELF.

Really it is a case of being SENSITIVE to our own connection with our own Inner Being.

Our Broader, eternal, and very DEEP, wise, and loving Source SELF.

Maybe what you are speaking of is about the subtle variances of emotions on the scale, which are many and as you say the differences can be subtle. And also the momentum of course, begins that way, with a subtle feeling that increases with focus. So something can be subtle to begin with but over time it will "flesh" itself out, and get bigger, as everything does, in time.

So subtle is good, in terms of being aware of momentum at the early stages.

A subtle thought will grown into something more until it is less subtle.
    A subtle emotion will grow into something more, for example eventually it may manifest, and we will recognise it was from that "subtle" thought.

But really, maybe all we need to be aware of is whether the thought feels good or not,
    Whether it is a subtle good feeling, or a subtle not so good feeling thought, and so vibration.
    Its all about closing our gap, isn't it.

And lining up with the not so subtle, broader perspective, that we really are at Source.

So, I wonder out loud, if what your getting at, is really more about "awareness" of how we are feeling at any time.

Hope this adds to your inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post

As I said initially, what I try to remember is what Abraham mentioned to me when I told them that I wanted to understand energy—to feel it rather than to think about it.
    !
    Love this skylark.

What I think LOA does do in terms of sensitivity, is that it makes it harder for your to "go back".
    As they say.....once you taste the bliss of alignment.....

Once you start feeling your deliberate alignment, you feel much more "sensitive" to resistant thoughts, and they are harder to tolerate, the more used you get to the feeling of your connection with Self.

Which, is a good thing.

But it means you no longer have the same tolerance for negative emotions. Your more "sensitive" to them!

Which is a good thing.

And in my experience, over the longer term, and remembering and forgetting practice, this is a sort of "natural" process that is like a overall spiral upwards. Yes, there may be contrast and emotional dips along the way. But like a graph with the rate of the dollar to the pound over the last couple of years, it has an exponential upwards curve.

When you are committed to feeling good, to your alignment. Life has a way of bringing you back to your alignment, again and again. And it becomes easier and easier with practise.

Maybe, just as a thought has momentum, so too does our practise with these teachings. And the momentum of our momentum also has its own momentum! If you understand what I mean!!

Quote Originally Posted by Felicie View Post
    This topic is prompted by Abraham's point that the energies that are involved in Law of Attraction are very subtle. Consequently, we should become very sensitive in discerning these energies and acting on them. Another point that resonated with me was when Hands in the Clay of this forum said that Law of Attraction is very deep.

I don't really have a specific question. I would just like to invite members of this forum to share their thoughts, feelings, discoveries, and specific experiences that illustrate and enlarge upon the subtlety and depth of Law of Attraction. Do these ideas resonate with you? Has the knowledge of Law of Attraction changed your sensitivity of perception?

for me I can feel the subtlety of LOA
    my awareness of certain things happening around me is now very finely tuned and my response to Source guiding me is immediate and completely trusting
    if I get an urge to do anything, that feeling that is so familiar, then I act on it immediately as I know it didn't come from inside me - it was provoked by my Source to guide me in a specific way
    It may be something as simple as driving along and suddenly feeling that I have to take a certain turn, or I may be walking and will suddenly stop and go back the way I came, or veer off in a different direction
    each time I get that guidance I act on it immediately, and the guidance is so subtle but so spot on every time

I know it is guidance because it comes from outside of me - and is not generated by my present thoughts/decisions

and I can also feel the deepness of LOA
    maybe I am not the best at explaining the deepness that I feel, and I know that others on this forum have experienced way deeper deepness (lol!) than me, because of the way they write and what they write about, but for me I would use the term deep when I describe my vortex times and my perception about Time expansion
    When I am in the vortex, and sailing on the momentum of being in there, I can reach heights that bring me to tears of profound happiness and joy that is unrivalled by anything else
    I feel a build up and build up of appreciation as one thing leads to another, one blessing leads on to another one that makes me fly in appreciation even higher and then I reach a point where I feel like I bursting with joy and my solar plexus is like a furnace of pure love that keeps on multiplying
    I know I am a physical being here on earth, but really, alot of the times it is like watching my own personal movie with me as the star
    that's one way I feel that it is deep

another way, which I don't truly understand -yet- is of the concept of other dimensions and the thought of other -worlds- that I've been to, maybe other planets that are just energy streams, more fluid? and less concrete as this earth
    this deepness is beyond my ken because even though I can understand the concepts of some of it, I am yet to feel connected in my energy to being there - like moving between dimensions
    I have only experienced a few brief times of incredible deepness -in the time dimension- between my reality world of earth, and the world of this energy stream, and it was when I was just dozing off and I experienced an incredible long complex and very detailed dream in which I remember everything I did - it literally lasted for a very long time! I did things that take many seconds, even minutes, to even think about! And then I woke from this dozing off dream state to see that my clock had moved literally only seconds! (can't remember exactly now, but I wrote about it on here infact) and that was when I realised that the deepness of all this life-experience/time-frame stuff was flexible, and that what I thought I knew to be factual was infact not so - because I had just experienced this quantum shift in my reality! That was when I realised that I could -extend- time, for myself, and play about in that arena
    Yes I think the deepness of LOA is felt, but not yet fully understood by my brain as I try to grow and take in more new concepts and accept them
    I love it all, but the newness (to me) of some of the concepts takes a while for me to adjust to

lol
    just my 2c worth aha