Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Day of Continuous Alignment

My Day of Continuous Alignment

Hello all fellow creators!!

I have to tell you about day yesterday that I experienced, a day in which I was in constant alignment! I did my morning practice for almost an hour that morning (morning process for me includes writing, experiencing music and images I enjoy, rampages of appreciation, writing down of positive aspects. Maybe I'll write it down for you all on here in another post!) After that hour, I was feeling pretty jazzed and in alignment. After a healthy breakfast, I went about my day to bus to my job at the bookshop, with the attitude "What GOOD is going to come to me today? I know there's going to goodness. But what kind? I'm excited to find out!"

At the bus stop, I was reading Money, and the Law of Attraction (which I recommend to all of you!), and this guy walking by said "Good morning, what are you reading?" After explaining to him the book and what Abraham's concepts were, we had a great little discussion about love, appreciation, and gratefulness. Before he left, we exchanged names, and he said his was, no joke, Prosper! And then he went on his merry way, leaving me to appreciate the Universe for having had that little rendezvous. (Seriously, PROSPER!)

The bus came, and there were some complications, causing it to be parked at a stop for 5 or so minutes. While this usually would have annoyed me, I simply didn't care all that much. I shrugged it off and continued reading. Such a delay resulted in me missing my connecting bus. While I was at first reactionary, and a little annoyed, I soon turned it around with better-feeling thoughts. "I have no control over the bus being late or not. So what good will being annoyed about it do? Being angry won't make the bus come faster." And when I thought "but you're going to be late for work, you're going to miss out on money!", I turned it around with the thought: "I'm a millionaire anyway, so what's the big deal in losing like a half hour of work?" So I enjoyed my extra time in the sun and continued to read.

At work, I turned around the things that usually upset me with better feeling thoughts. My work is run by objectively clueless bosses who have never worked in this line of work. When they said something to me that I objected to, that is antithetical to the success of the store, I instead shrugged it off and thought "it's not my store. They can do whatever they want with their store." That felt a lot better than feeling the negative feelings I'd been feeling concerning my bosses and their ideas.

Later, someone came in and asked for a certain book. In researching it, I discovered this author has a new book coming out later this year that seems really funny. I was like "Hmm, that would be a fun book. Maybe they'll send us the A.R.C. for it" (A.R.C. is an "advance-reader-copy", pre-release copies of books publishers send out to bookshops and that are free to the employees). I went about my day, still floating, meanwhile getting paid by a co-worker for house-sitting this past weekend (hooray!). A few hours later, whilst joking with my co-worker in the back room, I saw, there, on the shelf, the A.R.C. for that very book I heard about earlier!!! Turns out we'd already gotten it and it was there waiting for me. (Thanks, Universe!)

Before leaving work, I segment-intended that the three mile walk to my destination would be joyous and fun. It indeed was, and I spent a lot of time on the phone with my 'rents. In ruminating on what my friends would make that night for dinner, we discussed the idea around of breakfast for dinner. I thought "Man, that is so fun. I haven't had that in a while." I walked the rest of the way there (finding 3 pennies on the street along the way!), and entered my friends house. You can't imagine my joy when I entered their kitchen and saw a big ol' stack of pancakes!!! I could hardly believe it, until that is, I knew it was another rendezvous with something about which I had offered little resistance! A very apt, and tasty, manifestation!

The rest of the night was followed with good shows and good friends. With the manifestations aside, I feel like this day taught me indeed the best thing is that we feel good. (I mean, Abe is always saying this...I guess it took a while to get through to me, ha!) Not that we're always asking for what we want (the Universe knows what we want), but that we are just going about our days, happily, with a spring in our step, and an attitude of well-being. I have to go out the door very shortly, and I will again be asking "What GOOD will come to me today? There's going to be good, and I am excited to see what it will be!" Going to ride this river downstream for as long as I can!

Thanks for reading!

A good day of well-being to all of you!

this is wonderful , for posting, I did enjoy this so much

Thank you, lemon-up! Glad you enjoyed it! Good vibes at all times!

Very nice thread...very inspirational!

I'm having a day like this today. I decided to return a blouse I bought at The Gap. Normally, I wouldn't go to the mall on a weekend because of the crowds, etc. but I felt aligned to go. The nicest ever sales clerk help me find two shirts I wanted. I had seen them when I was there on Friday, one was gone and the other style was sold out of my size. However, the super nice sales clerk showed me how to order the shirt online on their in-store computer and it would be shipped free to my house! While I was there, I found two other shirts I wanted and they were 50% off. I usually dread shopping but this was so fun and everyone was nice to me!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsFlyingHigh View Post
    Hello all fellow creators!!

I have to tell you about day yesterday that I experienced, a day in which I was in constant alignment! I did my morning practice for almost an hour that morning (morning process for me includes writing, experiencing music and images I enjoy, rampages of appreciation, writing down of positive aspects. Maybe I'll write it down for you all on here in another post!) After that hour, I was feeling pretty jazzed and in alignment. After a healthy breakfast, I went about my day to bus to my job at the bookshop, with the attitude "What GOOD is going to come to me today? I know there's going to goodness. But what kind? I'm excited to find out!"

At the bus stop, I was reading Money, and the Law of Attraction (which I recommend to all of you!), and this guy walking by said "Good morning, what are you reading?" After explaining to him the book and what Abraham's concepts were, we had a great little discussion about love, appreciation, and gratefulness. Before he left, we exchanged names, and he said his was, no joke, Prosper! And then he went on his merry way, leaving me to appreciate the Universe for having had that little rendezvous. (Seriously, PROSPER!)

The bus came, and there were some complications, causing it to be parked at a stop for 5 or so minutes. While this usually would have annoyed me, I simply didn't care all that much. I shrugged it off and continued reading. Such a delay resulted in me missing my connecting bus. While I was at first reactionary, and a little annoyed, I soon turned it around with better-feeling thoughts. "I have no control over the bus being late or not. So what good will being annoyed about it do? Being angry won't make the bus come faster." And when I thought "but you're going to be late for work, you're going to miss out on money!", I turned it around with the thought: "I'm a millionaire anyway, so what's the big deal in losing like a half hour of work?" So I enjoyed my extra time in the sun and continued to read.

At work, I turned around the things that usually upset me with better feeling thoughts. My work is run by objectively clueless bosses who have never worked in this line of work. When they said something to me that I objected to, that is antithetical to the success of the store, I instead shrugged it off and thought "it's not my store. They can do whatever they want with their store." That felt a lot better than feeling the negative feelings I'd been feeling concerning my bosses and their ideas.

Later, someone came in and asked for a certain book. In researching it, I discovered this author has a new book coming out later this year that seems really funny. I was like "Hmm, that would be a fun book. Maybe they'll send us the A.R.C. for it" (A.R.C. is an "advance-reader-copy", pre-release copies of books publishers send out to bookshops and that are free to the employees). I went about my day, still floating, meanwhile getting paid by a co-worker for house-sitting this past weekend (hooray!). A few hours later, whilst joking with my co-worker in the back room, I saw, there, on the shelf, the A.R.C. for that very book I heard about earlier!!! Turns out we'd already gotten it and it was there waiting for me. (Thanks, Universe!)

Before leaving work, I segment-intended that the three mile walk to my destination would be joyous and fun. It indeed was, and I spent a lot of time on the phone with my 'rents. In ruminating on what my friends would make that night for dinner, we discussed the idea around of breakfast for dinner. I thought "Man, that is so fun. I haven't had that in a while." I walked the rest of the way there (finding 3 pennies on the street along the way!), and entered my friends house. You can't imagine my joy when I entered their kitchen and saw a big ol' stack of pancakes!!! I could hardly believe it, until that is, I knew it was another rendezvous with something about which I had offered little resistance! A very apt, and tasty, manifestation!

The rest of the night was followed with good shows and good friends. With the manifestations aside, I feel like this day taught me indeed the best thing is that we feel good. (I mean, Abe is always saying this...I guess it took a while to get through to me, ha!) Not that we're always asking for what we want (the Universe knows what we want), but that we are just going about our days, happily, with a spring in our step, and an attitude of well-being. I have to go out the door very shortly, and I will again be asking "What GOOD will come to me today? There's going to be good, and I am excited to see what it will be!" Going to ride this river downstream for as long as I can!

Thanks for reading!

A good day of well-being to all of you!

I loved reading this. Reminded me of a plane trip that had been badly delayed on the tarmac once, we sat so calmly and stayed positive. We ended up with the entire flights refunded...

Amazing, both of you. How cool to have such a good shopping experience at GAP and get those plane flights refunded. There is really nothing more important than that we feel good, and when we do, we attract more things that make us feel good! Happy to share these things with you all! And happy to have found this community here!

What a great day. I'm totally making pancakes for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsFlyingHigh View Post
    Thank you, lemon-up! Glad you enjoyed it! Good vibes at all times!

Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    Very nice thread...very inspirational!

I'm having a day like this today. I decided to return a blouse I bought at The Gap. Normally, I wouldn't go to the mall on a weekend because of the crowds, etc. but I felt aligned to go. The nicest ever sales clerk help me find two shirts I wanted. I had seen them when I was there on Friday, one was gone and the other style was sold out of my size. However, the super nice sales clerk showed me how to order the shirt online on their in-store computer and it would be shipped free to my house! While I was there, I found two other shirts I wanted and they were 50% off. I usually dread shopping but this was so fun and everyone was nice to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cr8 View Post
    I loved reading this. Reminded me of a plane trip that had been badly delayed on the tarmac once, we sat so calmly and stayed positive. We ended up with the entire flights refunded...