Thread: Unexpected Car Accident that have sent me into freedom! It feels very delicious now!

Unexpected Car Accident that have sent me into freedom! It feels very delicious now!

· I appreciated that I spent my day off, like the rest of them in past week, enjoying my time eating out, morning time. I know that when I arrived at my favorite place (for today), it would be another interesting experience from the High Power.

· I know I felt intensely in disgust from whatever my feelings where left when I was asleep & it has manifested in the restaurant crowd with two visitors with some disgusting habits;

However,
    the unexpected happened:

I sat there quietly refusing to endure such experience, they both disappeared and I completed my experience with intense joy.

I am now a deliberate creator to whatever appeals to me only instantly

I appreciated that my accident was minor, not major. I appreciate that this accident did not causes anyone harm. I know the car will be fixed at lowest possible cost. I know the car will come out of maintenance into a better state of condition & operation (or being).

I do not need to know how I attracted this accident to my reality. I know Esther has a workshop segment that says Accidents are not really Accidental. However, when the accident happened, I felt in a pure state of appreciation that no one was in harm and it could be much worst and my car was not severely damaged, I felt I can completely trust the High Power to only bring to my life what serves me and not get me into trouble. I have heard what Esther mentioned about her accident, but it did not resonate with me.

Life is a stream of only well being. I knew it then High Power showed me unexpected evidence of it when I called my insurance company, I overheard this guy in the background, who was screaming out of his head “Why me? Why me? Why me?” as if he got into a major issue with his car or something.

However, that was not it only, It reminded me of my previous vibration and I could tell I will not face it anymore. I no longer feel like a target of circumstance nor will allow anyone to make think this way. This accident has shown me that I am protected by the High Power.

I do like car accidents, they teach us a lot about LOA, and they program it in our subconscious memory.

So that inspired me to few actions to prevent being brought down by awful or unexpected circumstance.
    · I know that around half an hour before I started to write this, I woke up from my nap and I felt an intense feeling “that my life will be going down spiral. It is the end” but then I was inspired to go see the High Power respond to my vibrations so far: I went to see my repair work and it was completely perfectly, then I had a bite and sat here to write. I do know that writing this has changed my vibration from powerless to empower.

I know I do feel a little bad about losing my car for some time to get the repair work after the accident. But I do see it in a different perspective, I do think it will be properly repaired and brought into a better state of operation (& being & alignment).

I do trust it will be a vacation for my car & a vacation for me too (from wrong beliefs, non-serving expectations, etc).

very good work practisebyignoring
    you have it all going on perfectly! and your writing here demonstrates that

you are a very fast and keen observer to your vibrational environment and what it brings to you, and your ability to fastly realign to more pleasing intentions is brilliant!

it's just great to trust implicitly in the Universe isn't it? and know, just know that it always brings good to us, no matter what

really nice to read about your good focusing and maintaining of your alignment

well done!
    much love xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    very good work practisebyignoring
    you have it all going on perfectly! and your writing here demonstrates that

you are a very fast and keen observer to your vibrational environment and what it brings to you, and your ability to fastly realign to more pleasing intentions is brilliant!

it's just great to trust implicitly in the Universe isn't it? and know, just know that it always brings good to us, no matter what

really nice to read about your good focusing and maintaining of your alignment

well done!
    much love xxxxx
    Thank you and I do like your nick name and have observed it yesterday. So here I have manifested your visit to my thread all the best wishes and unconditional love and more of the well being stream to all.

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    Thank you and I do like your nick name and have observed it yesterday. So here I have manifested your visit to my thread all the best wishes and unconditional love and more of the well being stream to all.
    thank you very much I look forward to more stories of fun from you

much love xxxxx