Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused about making a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBri View Post
    I don't care for her to change her beliefs. Her believing what she does doesn't bother me at all, it's the persistence to get ME to go along with that belief and basically insisting that's how it is if I want to be successful that is annoy. I guess that's what I need to clean up...

Great! How will you do that?

It's not her story that annoys me. I love her to pieces and think she's a wonderful girl.

Then focus on the things that you “love” about her. That’s got to feel better than focusing on the times when she’s pushy or “unauthentic.” It’s your willingness to focus on what you want and on what you don’t want and on what you want and on what you don’t want (for whatever reasons you choose to focus that way) that prevent you from the clarity of your Vortex.

I find myself once again asking my initial question of you:
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    So, what's your intention for your thread?

What piece of these teachings do you think is applicable to your topic? How are you applying these teachings to your topic? How is this discussion on topic for The ABE Forum?

Because it seems to me that your debating me is another opportunity for you to continue to split your energy and is keeping you focused on your what-is (which is a reality that you are creating for yourself with your split energy). I can explain to you that you are splitting your energy. I can explain why your split energy has created this situation for you and why the action journeys that you’ve been taking along the way in this situation haven’t been enough to overcome your split energy. I can suggest places and ways you can start to resolve your split energy. But that’s something that you are going to have to do. You don’t seem to want to do the only thing that we know works.

You want to jump into yet another action journey here? It’s not our place here to give you our blessing. You might want to look back at your previous threads and you might notice that this isn’t the first time you’ve manifested an opportunity for yourself and then when you recognized it wasn’t 100% Wanted for you, you’ve brought to us a similar conversation as this one. Abraham teach us, “You cannot get it wrong because you will not get it done,” but maybe you want to start creating something different for yourself?

And you really DO want to come up with a different approach than the one you’ve largely been taking because NO thing (no person, no job, no situation, no location, no idea, etc.) is ever 100% Wanted. Furthermore, you can’t look at what might be your Wanted from your Unwanted perspective and feel any sort of satisfaction. You’re going to want to develop your ability to selectively focus on your manifested what-is and your ability to shift your focus on the aspects of what-is that you “must” focus upon, if you want to have a pleasing experience.

You could be like that HSer, who asked, “Abraham, should I stay or should I go?” Abraham pointed out that it was her vibration which manifested this relationship for her. “Going” wasn’t going to do much to change her vibration, because she was going to continue to think the same thoughts which attracted the relationship to her in the first place. In fact, this relationship had given her more reasons to continue to think those thoughts. Those thoughts and that vibration would just call to her another relationship which matched this one. “Different faces, different places,” but the experience is the same. She could keep this up, Abraham conceded. She could go through the partners in her town and then the next town over and so on, but soon it would get to a point where Abraham confessed they wouldn’t know where to send her.

@wellbeing Well my intentions was to look for some guidance from people who understand these teachings instead of getting the advice I've been getting from people who don't. I listed in that response some of "work" as well. I talked about what felt good and what I wanted and also listed the things I didn't want based on your request.

@wellbeing Well my intentions was to look for some guidance from people who understand these teachings...

Fine. You’ve received some Abraham-based input. How are you applying that input? If you’re not yet applying that input, how can we clarify the input you’ve already received so that you can start applying it?

Well apart of the work I did to feel a bit better about this was focus on the fact that I have other opportunities that I really am lit up about.
    I have friends who love having fun and being carefree like I do.
    whatever decision I make will be the right decision for me.
    I'm grateful that I attracted a business minded friend who wanted to show me an opportunity she's passionate about.
    This is one of many opportunities that will come my way.
    It has piqued my interest about residual income.
    I did have some fun on the trips we went to.
    I enjoy meeting new people and met a lot of new people through this opportunity
    And I just received some gorgeous new shoes in the mail as a gift just now and I'm having a great day!

Good.

What do/did you like about all of those things? Not to make an assignment out of it (because there are no assignments), but go through each one of them what you liked/like about them, when you liked/like them, why you liked/like them, etc.

Well apart of the work I did to feel a bit better about this was focus on the fact that I have other opportunities that I really am lit up about.
    It feels great to have many different option to explore and enjoy. I lie not being limited and be free to pick and choose at anytime what excites me more.
    I have friends who love having fun and being carefree like I do.
    This feels great because I know when I'm looking to co-create and have fun with others these are people that I know will be ready and willing. I love exploring life with other fun, carefree individuals.
    whatever decision I make will be the right decision for me.
    This helps take of the pressure of which decision is the right one.
    I'm grateful that I attracted a business minded friend who wanted to show me an opportunity she's passionate about.
    This feels amazing because I deliberately asked the universe for more business minded female friends and he sent her. I can easily attract more and more business minded friends with opportunities that are of interest to me!
    This is one of many opportunities that will come my way.
    Again I know that even if this isn't the most exciting one for me I'm young and have so much time to explore a vast majority of business opportunities!
    It has piqued my interest about residual income.
    I can invite more ways to earn residual income now that I now know more about it and put in into my vortex.
    I did have some fun on the trips we went to.
    I visioned myself traveling often this summer and I have!
    I enjoy meeting new people and met a lot of new people through this opportunity
    The more people I meet the easier it gets for me to step out of my shell and be the social butterfly I love being!
    And I just received some gorgeous new shoes in the mail as a gift just now and I'm having a great day!
    And obviously gifts are ALWAYS fun and I LOVE shoes! These pair are by one of my favorite brands and they are so comfy so I was over the moon about them!