Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Free upgrade

  1. #1

    Free upgrade

    Hi guys!
    So, we just came back from a sunny beach holidays. Wonderful! 🏖☀👣.

    We ask for a sea view room but this was an extra 400$. So we decided to avoid this extra cost and enjoy our holidays anyway.
    When we arrived at the hotel, we were told that our room would be a sea view room and for.... FREE! 🙆
    So amazing.
    We had a wonderful holidays and we're so grateful. 🙏
    Cheers. 😊

  2. #2
    lemon-up's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Allowing it to happen Vibrationally
    Posts
    32,507
    awesome!

  3. #3
    Fabulous. What a great manifestation.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,007
    Welcome to the Forum, lesleylove!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Zen View Post
    We ask for a sea view room but this was an extra 400$. So we decided to avoid this extra cost and enjoy our holidays anyway.
    When we arrived at the hotel, we were told that our room would be a sea view room and for.... FREE!
    Nice!

    I try to point out to people that it's simple & mostly non-resistant to just manifest good deals & discounts than it is to manifest extra money...it sounded like you didn't even have to "try", but that the deal "just showed up". Glad you enjoyed your view.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKing View Post
    Nice!

    I try to point out to people that it's simple & mostly non-resistant to just manifest good deals & discounts than it is to manifest extra money...it sounded like you didn't even have to "try", but that the deal "just showed up". Glad you enjoyed your view.
    Yes RichKing.
    The thing is sometimes the less you think about it, the less resistance you put around it.
    That was the case, I guess.

    Thanks!

  7. #7
    Awesome!!!

  8. #8
    So good!

    I had a transpacific return flight recently. I was in the departure lounge waiting to board the first flight and I suddenly thought - Oh no! I completely forgot to check my seat and to try to get a good seat! Then I laughed and just thought good-feeling, wouldn't-it-be-nice-if thoughts. I ended up in the exit row with an empty seat next to me and heaps of leg room! So good.

    On the return flight, which was overnight, I did gently try to take the action journey and get a good seat. That wasn't getting me anywhere so I soothed myself and played the same wouldn't-it-be-nice-if game. I ended up in the front row with heaps of leg room and a leg rest, so that when I put my seat back I could lie almost horizontal and with my legs fully extended! So good. Got some really decent sleep. It would've cost me a few hundred dollars if I'd tried to book either of those seats!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Peia View Post
    So good!

    I had a transpacific return flight recently. I was in the departure lounge waiting to board the first flight and I suddenly thought - Oh no! I completely forgot to check my seat and to try to get a good seat! Then I laughed and just thought good-feeling, wouldn't-it-be-nice-if thoughts. I ended up in the exit row with an empty seat next to me and heaps of leg room! So good.

    On the return flight, which was overnight, I did gently try to take the action journey and get a good seat. That wasn't getting me anywhere so I soothed myself and played the same wouldn't-it-be-nice-if game. I ended up in the front row with heaps of leg room and a leg rest, so that when I put my seat back I could lie almost horizontal and with my legs fully extended! So good. Got some really decent sleep. It would've cost me a few hundred dollars if I'd tried to book either of those seats!
    Awesome!

  10. #10
    lemon-up's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Allowing it to happen Vibrationally
    Posts
    32,507
    I love all of these posts everyone
    I couldn't fall asleep last night so I went to amazon to order the shoes I liked....... half off!

    I had meditated during the time I couldn't sleep and even tho I was resting, I had the inspiration to chk out the shoes again after meditation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •