Thread: One day it just clicked

One day it just clicked

In the past I read about manifesting and tried to do it. I believed it and wanted it to work. It did on a small scale. I would be happy and yet disappointed. But then at some point earlier in the year it clicked and I shifted. Bigger things have happened. I'm so overjoyed there are times I can barely contain myself.

The bigger things are fantastic and the smaller things are also fantastic. I'm starting a new job next week that pays me more money than I've ever received. When I score a free cup of coffee I'm just as happy as making more money. Both are equally fantastic to me.

I think what made me shift is I was finally happy in life. I liked to job I had, I love my group of friends - which I dumped some negative people who would bring me down, I turned 50, my small son is happy and healthy. All this lead to me ending resistance.

Next up for me- starting my own business. I've wanted to for years. I did a little of the ground work. Now is the time to take action and do it! I will also manifest the perfect healthy body.

I love my giddiness. It makes me so happy.

That was a fun story to read!

I like the part of "dumping" negative people who brings you down.

I feel every time I apply the "LOA" into my life

IF I do not take the courage to remove them completely

I am doomed to fail

Although sometimes it is just not viable

All you need is vibrational work to keep them at distance

So it can work either but watching them depart from your life.

Been there. Felt that. Fantastic!

Cheers

I had to remove them from my life. They drained my energy. I still have 2 that I can't remove because they're family. It helps that they don't live near me and see them 3 times a year. The last time I saw them I refused to let them pull me in to their negativity.

Also after spending time with them, I see how far I've come.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva67 View Post
    Also after spending time with them, I see how far I've come.
    It was nice that you were able to refocus yourself back onto the Success portion of your story. I bet you felt the relief in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva67 View Post
    When I score a free cup of coffee I'm just as happy as making more money. Both are equally fantastic to me.
    Lol, I try to tell people that, but somehow it confuses them. With me, it's the initial part of the manifestation that is the orgasm. The feeling during the "Oh wow. This just manifested. This feels so cool." Then after that initial manifestation, it's kind of like "Ok, show's over, Kid" & then you just go about your normal day

BTW, to be honest, I think that sometimes the "smaller" manifestations are easier to remain happy about. Don't know why, but they just seem easier to milk over & over. Like when I got $5 off at the supermarket today it felt better than the $100 that someone gave me earlier this morning.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story, Eva67! Congratulations and here's to your new business and perfect healthy body!!!