Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to say to a rascal

What to say to a rascal

“All day every day I’ve got a picture of you that doesn’t even come close to matching who you’re being
    and it is my promise from this moment forward
    I will never again see you as you are
    I will practice all day seeing you as you really are.

and then say...

You know what I do at night when I go to sleep?
    I think about who you really are.
    You’re smart, not stupid like you act.
    You’re nice, not rude like you act.
    You’re progressive and productive and financially secure. NOT like you are currently behaving!

I see you as you are and I gotta tell you it didn’t come
    easy,because for the first 100 days that I went home from school all I could see is who you’re being.

But I’ve practiced myself into alignment with you really are. And when I focus on who you are..life is sweet for me. And when I focus on who you behave, you asshole, life is not sweet for me.
    So I gotta tell you, this is self-preservation going on here.
    I’m seeing you as you are..as you really are…
    NOT because you deserve it but because I DO!
    So deal with it.”

“You know what the best part of the vortex is?
    The best part of the vortex is going in!
    Cause after you’re in there a while you get bored.
    Really! The best part of the vortex is going in!

Which makes those trouble makers really important to your exhilarating life, because they make trouble and out you go and then you make your way back in and oooh how good it feels!

AND you get to go to a new place because they prodded you into expansion.

So, what you really want to do is thank all of them.
    Write letters to them:

You especially! were the most troubling one of all! And therefore I credit you with the majority of my expansion...and I'm so looking forward to completely ignoring your opinion of me...in order to reap the benefit of all that you helped me to achieve..."

Moderator's note

I've edited your thread title.

Sounds good.. I'm expanding on the thread too..

Consider this..you can only get negative feedback from people outside the vortex.
    so why would you care what someone ootv says to you
    when it’s 100% probability of it being negative?

So where do we suggest you get your feedback from?
    Source

“The universe is responding to what you mean, not what you say and not what you do.

The universe is responding to the vibration that is at the basis of your feeling. "

“If you found them in the street bleeding you would want to help them. When you find them in their hatred you don’t feel so much like helping them.

Here’s the way we would approach this.

Their IB is projecting to them all day every day love for all of humanity and in their finding someone to push against they are discordant to their own IB.

If they can't hear the steady calling of their own IB they are unlikely to hear you.

So we wouldn’t stand in too much trying to get their attention because it’s sort of wasting your energy and wasting your breath AND you run the risk of in trying to make them understand in joining them in their vibration."

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    wow, I love them! Thank you so much!

When your edge is gone...

Abe tell the story of how Esther had a lot of fun arranging and re-arranging her furniture, feeling it all out and finding what was most pleasing to her. And then her daughter Tracy came to visit.

Tracy looked around, and she was not up to speed with the changes!

And she said, "Oh, no no no. That should be over there!" And Esther just watched her moving it over there, and smiled.
    And then she said "And that shouldnīt be anywhere. And that should go to the garage!" And Esther just watched her pick it up, and take her favourite new footstool to the garage
    (big laughter in the audience) and Esther thought:

"My edge is gone! I feel no powerlessnes. I feel no competition! I just feel that when Tracy leaves, Iīll put it all back the way I like it."

There was no point in getting Tracy to be ready to be ready to be ready.
    Tracy didnīt know that that beautiful little table was in the perfect place, and had a perfect picture over it, until Esther found a lamp, that looked better!

And Tracy didnīt know the lamp looked better, so the picture needed to go to somewhere else. Tracy didnīt know that! So, she wasnīt ready to be ready to be ready. And Tracy didnīt know, that the picture hung in a place where it didnīt belong for a while, and then was moved to another place. She wasnīt ready to be ready to be ready to be ready.

She just saw the finished results, and Tracy wanted to be ready to be ready- she wanted to start the whole thing over. She wanted to move that over there, and that over there, and over there. Which is really what you are ALL doing, with life, all day every day!

Itīs what you are doing with life, EVERY DAY.
    Just finding a way to be more interested in what moving parts you have going on. The thing that trips you all up is, that you think there is a giant plan, that somebody else has figured out, that youīve got to figure out- because you think there is only 1 way to go, and only 1 place to be!

When there are INFINITE places to be, and INFINITE paths for you to take. And EVERY ONE of them as satisfying as the next, you see! So there is no reason for you to EVER feel competition with the beloved others, who are providing the contrast that helps you to create your desire TO BEGIN WITH!

YOU CANīT GET IT WRONG.
    Itīs doesnīt matter, where the footstool is!!

It doesnīt matter. Itīs just nice to have it where you want it, when you want to put your foot up, and the garage really isnīt the best place, as far as Esther sees this.

03/25/2017 in Orlando

Stop looking for other peopleīs agreement!

Is one desire better than another? -No.
    Who gets to choose? -You do.

Can you make one choice now and another choice later? -Absolutely. Is it likely that your choices will continue to change and evolve? -Yes. Is there somebody watching you and keeping score of what you choose? -No. Will there be punishment if you accidentally make the wrong choice? -No.

In other words, the punishment -- there is not anything offered like that -- but the suffering that you see as punishment is nothing greater than the negative emotion that you feel in any moment as you're disallowing your true self to flow through you. That's as bad as it gets.

That guilt or anger or blame or frustration or
    depression that you feel-
    because you're choosing thoughts that aren't in vibrational harmony with who you are. That's as bad as it gets.

So is there a great law that says monogamy is more spiritual than having many sexual partners? -No. There is no such law. Are there people who would be more joyful in monogamy? -Absolutely. Are there people who would be more joyful eating frog legs? -Absolutely. Who gets to choose? -You do. How do you know if you're making the right choice? -You can feel it. Will your choices evolve? -Absolutely.

Can you make wrong choices? -No.

Will other people agree? -Never. Are you going to be able to stand on your head in enough different ways to please them? -No! Any one of them? -No. Is that your job? -No.

Then what is your job? -To feel good.

What does that mean? -Seek harmony with who you are. Does that mean that the God within me wants me to have lots of sexual partners? -No.

That means that the God within you wants you to find harmony between your desire and your belief. In other words, that energy wants you to create a clear path for it to flow. And you can't do that by saying, "that's wrong," because every time you see something is wrong, you stop the flow.

Does that mean you have to embrace all things? -No. It just means you must stop pushing against those things that you don't want to include, because every time you push against them, you don't stop them, you include them, and now you're out of sync again and you say "it's your fault, you evil perpetrators of sin and violence and crime. If you would stop being so bad, I'd feel better."

And we say that's true, but that's never going to happen.

You must allow them to be that which they are while you selectively sift that which lines up your energy. And when you're in alignment with your source, all things are possible.

Abe, 2/7/98