Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to say to a rascal

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Trying to understand others

If there is anything we want you to give you, in response to the strong
    question that you offering her, it is that there is NOTHING THAT IS MEANT TO BE- other than that YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR EXPERIENCE, and you get to choose it, as you go along!

And what we MOST want to give you, in answer to this very powerful question, is that youīve got to find some way- and youīr gonna argue with us, just a little bit- and weīve got to explain that, too- youīve got to find some way, to make it ALRIGHT with you- and you say, it is- to make it alright with you, that ANYONE CHOOSES WHATEVER they want to choose. So then your next question is: "Itīs not that I disagree with what anyone else is choosing, I just want to UNDERSTAND it."

And we say: YOU CANīT!

You canīt understand. Because you donīt know, what the vibrational intent was, coming in! We tell you- it was living happily ever after. You donīt know, what life- experience was like. You donīt know, what someone else puts into their Vortex.

YOU ONLY KNOW FOR YOURSELF.

And the thing about trying to get to the bottom of what makes somebody else tick, is that in the process of trying to get at the bottom to what makes somebody else tick- you tick out of sync with who YOU are!

Because as you try to integrate with your experience, and understand where they are coming from- letīs try to understand Terrorism, for example! Well, in the attempt to understand it, you activate in yourself things that keep you out of whack with who you are!

Iow, in your desire to understand why anybody else is living the way that they are- in every moment that you are doing that, YOU are not syncing up with who YOU are, and you are not receiving the guidance
    about who YOU are, and why YOU are here!

from the clip Abraham Hicks-Understanding transgender! (The best!)

Donīt try to teach the rascals that they are resistant.

"Nothing is less helpful
    than to tell someone that they got resistance.
    Iow, the knot in their stomach and the urge to kill
    is knowledge enough, for them!

(...) Here is the difficulty that you feel.
    You are very good with words, and you can explain things
    very well, when you KNOW things, especially.
    But here is the tricky part about verbalizing with words:

Unless you are ITV,
    youīr not hooked up to the right stream of information,
    that will be really meaningful, anyway.
    AND the hardest thing in the world is to be looking at someone
    with a problem, and maintain your connection with the stream enough
    to explain them, how to get out of the problem!

It goes like this.
    Letīs say, itīs a rascal that has given you some grief,
    (...) and so you have EXPANDED a lot as a result of this relationship.
    You have really expanded.

(...) Contrast causes you to expand!
    And the larger part of you TAKES THE EXPANSION.
    And then, your work is TO CLOSE THE GAP!"

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks ~ Nothing is less helpful than telling someone they have Re

"The way you are responding to me,
    tells me how I feel about me."

Abraham, 1.11.14

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Consider this..you can only get negative feedback from people outside the vortex.
    so why would you care what someone ootv says to you
    when it’s 100% probability of it being negative?

So where do we suggest you get your feedback from?
    Source

Abraham: "... Alright, so consider this:
    You can only get negative feedback from people outside the Vortex.

Guest: I agree.

Abraham: So why would you care what someone out of the Vortex says to you when its 100% probability of it being negative?

So where do we suggest you get your feedback from? SOURCE!!!

And what do you think Source is saying about that?

We really want to jump in here so that you get it. YOU CARE WHAT THEY THINK! Eeeeeekkk!

Guest: I agree.

Abraham: That is like asking someone who doesn’t have any money to give you a loan.

Guest: And to the degree to my discomfort is inevitable, or is seeing with the degree in which my rating was to my perception.

Abraham: That’s all flawed. This is what it is, this is the reason why you feel so bad:

It hasn’t got anything to do with them.

It’s that you have expectations of yourself that when you give attention to their negative rating it takes you apart from Who-You-Are. It’s not their statistics that are messing you up. It’s your own! ..."
    Abraham Hicks

(More words of the quote for more clarity in context.)
    Last edited by Summerdream; 07-23-2017 at 08:25 AM.

I feel this belongs here...

Abe ask the HS to give an example what "pushes his buttons".

HS:
    When she asks me a thing over and over, and I already answered it.

Abe:
    Can you imagine how WE feel?

2016 01 30 San Rafael

Once you get a handle on this,
    seeing the world through the eyes of Source-
    then you begin to discover…
    you LOVE people into alignment.
    You POSITIVELY EXPECT people into success.
    You LOVE people into their well being.

You love it, because you see it.

But friend, you don’t need to be the one that does it.
    Source is already doing it... Source is the one doing it.

Do you believe that Source IS flowing that to everyone?
    So if Source is flowing that toward everyone, does anybody need you?
    That’s another trick question.

They don’t need you, because they have personal access,
    but what might you do to help them to apply their personal access more?

Demonstrate it up close; Love them up close,
    even when they don’t deserve it. Love them, even when it’s HARD.
    Even when you have to practice it, practice it, practice it.

So you lay in bed and you practice practice practice practice

And you go look at them and you go "ARGGGG, see ya later!"

And you go back and you practice it practice it practice it practice it
    And then you come out and you look at them and you go "AAAAHAHHHH!!"
    And then you go back and you go to bed and you practice it practice it,
    practice it practice it and you come out and you go..." ooh, oh, alright...bye".

And you go back and practice practice practice practice practice…
    Until FINALLY, finally…
    You see them through the eyes of Source as they stand there,
    with all of their flaws, swingin your chandeliers from place to place.
    Rubbing oil all over your furniture.

And you love em anyway.

You don’t let them clean your house,
    but you love them anyway."

Abraham, Long Beach 2/16/13

We think, feeling good should be such a dominant intention, that when someone comes to you, complaining, you say-

"hey, hey, heyyy.... I love you! Good bye!"

Denver Aug. 2014

thank you, Qzi!

Questioner:
    So. She’s 17. She’s in high school. And she’s being toyed with by some of the other kids. Because they know she’s different. They’ll say, “Sing for me.” And they’ll try to get her to sing for them. Or they’ll pick on her in gym and take the ball away from her. And you know – whatever. Stuff like that.

Abe:
    Of course we don’t want people to make fun of her. And of course we don’t want her to have a hard time by rude, mean people making fun of her. But we want to say to you, it’s not uncommon at all for almost every teenage girl in the world that you know, to feel terribly uncomfortable in their environment because it’s a really rare one that has any sense of their own vibrational gap and it’s a really rare one who is tending to their own vibrational gap.

Instead, they’re trying to please this one, or trying to dress the way that one thinks they should and dye their hair the color that that one thinks they should. And they’re trying to fit with this clique and they’re trying to not be part of that. In other words, there are very few really happy teenagers in high school because they’ve been socialized to the point that they’ve lost track of their own guidance.

Every now and again someone comes forth into a physical body with a stronger than ever determination that they will not be a square peg hammered into a round hole. Every now and again energies come forth with a decision within them to be different enough that they will NOT be socialized.

They’re a fickle group out there. First of all, they’re not as interested in you as you think they are, no matter WHO you are. And as soon as you stand on your head to please one in this way, then they need you to stand on your head to please them in that way – and anyway – then there’s this power struggle over – who are the ones who are supposed to be pleased? Which group should I be catering to? It just makes you nuts. Especially when you are a teenager.

So, if we were standing in your physical shoes, we would say to ourselves in an effort to turn with the current rather than against it – and feel the difference:

“They’re picking on her.”
    “She doesn’t know what to do. ”

“She’s a target of their scorn. ”
    “It’s upsetting to her.”

-Feel how that feels. And feel the current you’re going against.

And then say things such as:
    “She was born different.
    “She was born different for a reason.”
    “She’s always been marching to the beat of her own drummer.”
    “And isn’t that what Abraham is trying to get us all to do?”

We agree with you. We think it’s a sad thing that the world is not kinder. But we’re not saying it only in the way that you mean it. We don’t like that they’re not kind to her because we don’t like the way that it makes HER feel. But we don’t think it is hurting her so much as it is hurting them. She’s more in vibrational alignment with who she is, than they are – you see.

They’re not getting to her the way they’re getting to you – about her.
    They’re hurting themselves so much more by using her, or ANYONE as their target of scorn.

But then, you gotta give it to them. Your Inner Being certainly would.
    It is only in their inferiority that they are trying to level the playing field.

No one tuned-in, tapped-in, turned-on, would ever be mean to someone else. If you saw someone laying in the street bleeding, we know you’d do your best to help them. But when you see someone spewing venom with words, or beating up on someone, or being unkind – you don’t feel like helping them. You feel like telling them off. You feel like putting them in their right place. But they are in as much need of help as the one bleeding in the gutter. Because they’ve lost their way. And part of the reason that they’re after her, is because on some level, these mean girls – and they’re not inherently mean – they’re just FEELING mean because that’s where they are in their feeling of out-of-controlness in their own life. They see her as more together – she’s more joyful more of the time than THEY are. And frankly, that just bugs them. That’s why they’re making fun in that way.

In other words, it certainly is psychology gone bad. And it certainly is unkind of them. And it certainly isn’t something at any level that we would encourage.

Can’t you feel that when you understand them, you go with the flow and when you just hate them you go against the flow?

Can’t you feel that your daughter has come forth to help ALL of you go more with the flow instead of setting these petty, awkward, unimportant standards as your reason for embracing or accepting one another?

And so every now and again, someone comes forth saying,
    “I’m not likely to agree with you, because I have a different vantage point.”
    “And you can ridicule me.”
    “You can heckle me.”
    “You can drop bombs on me.”
    “You can lock me up.”
    “You can do anything that you usually do in order to try to socialize me.”

Don’t you find your society interesting? First, we just dangle it out there for you – hoping that you’ll go along with it. And then the coercion gets stronger and stronger and stronger. And if you really don’t keep our rules, we’ll just lock you up.

Do you know that your daughter is already among the best teachers on the planet.
    And what she’s come to teach everyone is…
    Don’t let the fears of your parents, keep you from your dreams.

Abraham
    Boston, Massachusetts May 27th, 2006

Donīt fight with a rascal!

We would like you to reach the place where you’re not willing to listen to people criticize one another…
    where you take no satisfaction from somebody being wrong…
    where it matters to you so much that you feel good, that you are only willing to think positive things about people…
    you are only willing to look for positive aspects; you are only willing to look for solutions,
    and you are not willing to beat the drum of all of the problems of the world.

Excerpted from Cincinnati, OH on 9/22/04

"The name of the game is focus with intention. And whatīs the intention? Satisfaction. And if there is anything else going on .... "my satisfaction, not you, honey, I love you, but my satisfaction .... I love you so much, that I am going to selfishly tune to my own resources. And once I am tuned to them Iīll give you everything that weīve all got to give you.

But Iīm not focus on you to tune - thatīs me out of whack. I am going to tune to my own resources first, and then Iīm gonna shower you with everything good that Iīve got to give, and thatīs a whole lot. And Iīm gonna pay no attention to what you are giving back, because you are not the source of my resources.

If you run around this world and look for reasons to hook up and love rather than looking for those to love you .... its so easy, because your inner being has already got a whole bunch of them inside. So when you hook up to your Inner being, it is so easy to love.

But when your concern is how you are being seen or if you are being loved, then it gets all out of whack, because you canīt control it. You might be fortunate, you might find someone who is really a lover and who is really tuned in and who really wants to hold you as their object of attention - for a while. But you canīt count on that because it is not their responsibility to love you. Itīs your responsibility to hook up with love. And once you get there you are happy ever after all the time. "
    Workshop in Seattle, WA, July 1st, 2017