Thread: Good news !

Good news !

I got a great jobsite and I'm going to being make an extra $2000 monthly from this location.This money will help pay off my debt, pay bills and amongst other things.

My relationship with money has gotten better.The debt elimination process, telling a new story and focusing on feeling good helped big time.

Fabulous!!! Congratulations, Sosa!!!

Congrats!

These processes DO work wonders. Post-divorce, when I was rebuilding my finances from ground zero, I felt appreciation for every dollar. When I wrote out my checks, I would write TYFTM on the check (Thank You For The Money). Within 3 years I was financially independent!

Quote Originally Posted by sosa98 View Post
    I got a great jobsite and I'm going to being make an extra $2000 monthly from this location.This money will help pay off my debt, pay bills and amongst other things.

My relationship with money has gotten better.The debt elimination process, telling a new story and focusing on feeling good helped big time.
    Glad to hear of your success.

I've been contemplating my "tell a new story" process & trying to fine tune it, so I was wondering do you stick with telling the same story OR do you keep switching to new stories each time you do the process? I've found that both have worked for me, but I'm wanting some feedback & insight from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    These processes DO work wonders. Post-divorce, when I was rebuilding my finances from ground zero, I felt appreciation for every dollar.
    I had problems with trying to feel appreciation for every dollar (I think I heard about it in The Secret book though & not through Abe), so I mixed it with the wallet process & just literally held a few hundred dollars every night while trying to feel gratitude for the money & it worked a lot of wonders.

I found that the actual act of holding the dollars allowed me to keep refocusing my attention back to the gratitude of the money I had. I wrote about it on a thread & there was a lot of manifestations that I had from it....I will be doing it again next month, but I'm still spending July/August on doing body/health/wellness process work.

Either way, nice to hear that you are financially independent!

Quote Originally Posted by RichKing View Post
    Glad to hear of your success.

I've been contemplating my "tell a new story" process & trying to fine tune it, so I was wondering do you stick with telling the same story OR do you keep switching to new stories each time you do the process? I've found that both have worked for me, but I'm wanting some feedback & insight from others.
    I usually stick to the same story.I always have to fine tune my story at a certain point, adding new statements because I have to focus on new things.I also do affirmations often like "things always work out for me", "life is good", "money is easy to obtain" etc.

Congratulation! Enjoy your manifestation! I certainly did just by reading your post!