Thread: I (sorta) manifested a car! / Q: How can you be more specific in manifesting?

I (sorta) manifested a car! / Q: How can you be more specific in manifesting?

As the title suggests, this post is both a success story and a question. (Hopefully this is the right thread for it. Feel free to move it if necessary.)

Some background information: Back in spring 2015, my first and only car got repossessed. This was also around the time that I was first introduced to the Hicks' and their teachings, and was beginning to do a lot of work on my vibration. Now, having your car taken away obviously doesn't feel very good. But at the time, I worked to be as positive as possible, and thought "I'll just manifest another car."

I wrote down a list of things I wanted in my new car. I tried to be as specific as possible, but also kept things slightly casual so I wouldn't get "attached" to a specific outcome. Mostly just in regards to the make and model.

A few challenging months went by in trying to adjust without a vehicle. But, I did my best to stay happy and expectant.

We eventually adjusted and I put a new car out of my mind for awhile. Not that I was discouraged, I just hadn't been thinking about it anymore now that things were starting to sort themselves out at home.

Fast forward to summer. It's time for my mom (who had become my source of transportation) to turn in her lease. We were both nervous about how this would turn out given our finances and credit; but long story short, the dealership sold her another car.

I really hadn't given it much thought until just a few days ago (two years later) but I'm pretty confident that I manifested my mom's car.

I still don't have one of my own, but thinking about it now, the car we share is exactly what I had hoped to manifest for myself. To a tee.

(The only big differences being that the car is hers and not mine, although I still drive it often. It's not brand new like I'd hoped, but it's still a very decent car, even used. And it's not completely paid for. Dream big right?)

Everything other detail is right, though. It's a sleek, black sedan like I'd hoped for, with all the bells and whistles that I wanted and wrote about having. And I truly feel it's no coincidence. The dealership could have sold her anyused car from their lot, but she came home with the car I wanted to have.

I was so shocked in realizing all this, and a bit upset that it had taken me this long to realize it until now, but I'm overjoyed nonetheless!

Now on to my question.

I guess I'd like to know how you come into "better" alignment with what you manifest? I had done as much vibrational work about the car belonging to me as as anything else. I'm curious as to how I can be more specific about the outcome? So that next time, it'll be my own car and I won't have to share mom all the time

Quote Originally Posted by noelleminuet View Post

I guess I'd like to know how you come into "better" alignment with what you manifest? I had done as much vibrational work about the car belonging to me as as anything else. I'm curious as to how I can be more specific about the outcome? So that next time, it'll be my own car and I won't have to share mom all the time
    From reading your post, it looks like you do everything I do. Including: but also kept things slightly casual so I wouldn't get "attached" to a specific outcome.

I also had others manifest the cars I wanted (& still have that happen). However, in the past 3 years, I've manifested something like 8 or so vehicles that I wanted...I get bored of them shortly after manifesting one & then I'm off trying to manifest something different. Something faster. Then something more luxurious. Then something more fun. Like Abe says that when you manifest a mansion, you suddenly want to downsize to something more comfy. And when you get something comfy, you want to upsize to something more larger.

Either way, the one thing that I would recommend is that when you see your mom's car or are driving in it, then practice the vibration of "this is really my car, it's just other people don't recognize it as that". You kind of are doing something similar to that by thinking that you manifested your mom that car, so that is good. The reason that I say to do that is that practicing the vibration of owning a car (any which way that you can practice it, even by saying the above statements) does a lot for manifesting because you are now practicing the vibe of "It's here. It doesn't need anything else, because it is already manifested".

But again, you have done everything I did, but now I just recommend milking the feeling of "Wow, I manifested my own car" (even though it's in your mom's name & all). You'll be surprised as to how one day your car will appear & you'll be surprised as to how quick & seamlessly it happened.

I will say what has worked for me. Usually when my desire is born, I play around with it for a while, then form a general picture, in the first few weeks of it. As time pass by, usually the course of few months or years, I start to become more specific about it. Now, when I feel my desire is near to manifest, I usually do what you do, not let myself "hang on" any specific but just let yourself be a little observant, sometimes another thing manifest which is close to your desire then few months later, here comes your real desire true. It has happened to me a lot, especially if I want to manifest, something that is classified as big. I have noticed that "always" something "near by in terms of specifications" your manifested desire come to see if you settle with it, only aim for your desire which comes afterward and stick with it, by soothing yourself and distraction from it. I could be wrong but this is my experience.