Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends doing pretty well

Friends doing pretty well

The reason I bring this story up is because I accidentally saw my friend's ATM receipt...and WOW! Talk about a complete turnaround.

Well, last year my friend "A" was flat broke. They needed money for gas & food and didn't know how they were going to ever make ends meet. Around that time, another one of my friends (friend "B") was also having financial problems as well.

Anyhow, Abe says that Jesus performed miracles by inspiring others into alignment. So, I put my own spin on that & decided to trick my friend "B" into getting into alignment in order to fix their financial problems (I wrote about this part before). For instance, I would repeatedly ask questions like "what would you do if you won the lotto?". I would take them to their favorite restaurant almost every week. I "forced" them to watch hours of YouTube videos about the subjects they loved (I'm so horrible). I signed them up for every cruise line agency & vacation resort I could find so that their mailbox would be flooded with cruise & vacation material every day when they got home (the mailman might be a little pissed off about that). I even took my friend to cat-adoption places so they would pet as many cats as they could (lol. I really wanted my friend's finances to improve, ok). Anyhow, it all worked. I got friend "B" into alignment long & consistent enough to make ~$30,000....now I'm trying to figure out how to stop all the vacation/cruise material that keeps flooding their mailbox.

Anyhow, back to friend "A". Well, friend "A" actually benefited from what I did with friend "B", but for privacy reasons, I rather not give out exact info about what happened. However, let's just say that friend "A" was flat broke up until 3 months ago & now is sitting on top of $90k in their bank account (I accidentally saw their bank ATM receipt), paid off all their credit cards, now owns their own home AND their own business...and all that happened within the past few months. Talk about a quick turnaround. As Abe told a hotseater "Get ready, because it's about to go Boom".

BTW, one thing that I learned through trying to keep my friend in a consistently good vibration (but it works wonders on yourself) was to plan outings & then to keep reminding us of the fun that we were going to have when we would go do it. Almost like a form of foreplay.
    For instance, we would plan a trip to the park for the weekend & then everyday I would come up with ideas such as "hey, we should get sandwiches from that little restaurant & eat them by the lake at the park. It'll be a lot of fun." Just little things like that will give you a good feeling that you can milk throughout each day leading up to the actual outing & as a bonus it will take your mind off of the small daily things that could cause a wobble.

Beautiful success story RichKing,

I love how you shared the things that you did to help your friends to get into alignment...so good and also very inspiring.

I love that your plan worked, it worked it terms of inspiring your friends into alignment, into allowing.
    And it worked, in terms of their alignment then allowing their abundance to flow in.
    So good.

Love it, thank you for sharing. Hope that you all do something to celebrate together.....maybe sandwiches at the park! That is also a great idea for prepaving, and milking your outings at the same time....love it.

I love this, inspirational and you changed 2 of your friend's lives forever.

Wow! my OTV innervoice said "can I be your friend?" and my ITV innervoice answered "I can be that kind of friend"

I love it RichKing, is so inspiring!.

Great example of being an uplifter (and then some!).

BOOM! Awesome! Thank you for sharing, Rich King!

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    I love that your plan worked, it worked it terms of inspiring your friends into alignment, into allowing.
    And it worked, in terms of their alignment then allowing their abundance to flow in.
    So good.

....That is also a great idea for prepaving, and milking your outings at the same time....
    It also worked for ME & my vibration. There is a saying that goes something like "If you bless another person, you first get blessed for it". You see that when you buy a Christmas present for a child. Yeah, the child is going to feel awesome when he receives that present. BUT you already felt awesome before that, since it felt sooo good to buy the present as you thought about the smile that would be on their face.

And, yes, it's a double-win when you plan something & then you milk it on the way: like I was saying, it's a form of foreplay. It's not just the actual "final act" that is going to bring you pleasure, but it's also the whole way there that can be just as exciting & fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sosa98 View Post
    I love this, inspirational and you changed 2 of your friend's lives forever.
    There were also 2 other people that benefited from the situation. It was a pretty big BOOM. All 4 were flat broke in January of this year. But my friend kept doing the things I was doing, such as asking the others questions like "What would you do with X-amount of money?" (it's a pretty contagious question I guess). They must have all been dreaming big, because something just went BOOM for all of them (there was a mutual business deal that they all agreed on. So the boom was simultaneous for all 4). Anyhow, the other 2 walked away with $50k+ total.....I also profited from the situation & still am, but in more round-about ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    Great example of being an uplifter (and then some!).
    BTW, some things that I learned during this "experiment" on uplifting is to not worry about being selfish. Abe talks about these things, such as:

1)Be selfish & leave when your friend's bad vibe is pulling you down. Maintaining my good vibe benefited us all in the end because I was able to maintain my "money is no problem" vibe & pay for 2 of my friends bills...but if I sat & listened to their money problems, then my vibe would have been dragged in the hole of "there is no money" & we would all have been screwed.

2)Don't be afraid to pray selfish prayers. "God/Source/Universe please heal my friend...because it will make ME really happy to see them well". I feel that an honest, selfish prayer is much more effective than beating up your vibration & saying things like "Please heal her. She needs help. She can't do it. It's hard for her. She needs this & doesn't have it"....prayers like that will mess up your own vibration in a hurry & won't do anything good for your friend either. Instead just say things more like "Look, it's annoying me that he has no money. I would like to feel peace when I see him financially successful. I would like the feeling of being happy when I think of how financially successful he has become. Yeah, it would make ME happy to know that he has a lot of money. Source/God/Universe please work out a way for him to become successful" & then just go about your day.

....anyhow, I know you didn't ask for advice. But I'm bored, so I'm replying to all the posts on my thread, lol

Being Selfish

I like #1...I used to think I was helping my friends by being their sounding board...BUT..no more!

1)Be selfish & leave when your friend's bad vibe is pulling you down.