Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how do we know that what other people are doing doesn't matter to our manifestations?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    Yes of course.
    I only meant to say that among the various strands to align, there is certainly also the story you tell about them pulling you down. And the way I would go about it is to soothe the feeling that the story is all built on - feeling pulled down is no fun
    Beautiful, and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by star fairy View Post
    marc, it's not like i'm waiting till i'm there. i definitely practise the vibration of abundance and flow before going and when i am not there.
    Re-read what I wrote because I didn't talk about practicing the vibration of "abundance and flow," I talked about practicing feeling BETTER about them. Part of what's going on is that this isn't just about money, this is about your experience of THEM. I'm not even getting into the part of trying to jump to "abundance and flow" when you're really deep into worry. That's another long discussion we've had many, many times.
    i get what you mean about seeing evidence as soon as i shift. i know that the vibe of the place changes when i get there, too. but, there is tons of momentum in the opposite direction while everyone is wishing it weren't, or talking about how only hard work will get us out of the 'mess', etc. so i guess i was hoping to influence them to do something different, as that thread POE linked discusses.
    Right, you're trying to FIX them so they'll behave differently so you can observe them behaving differently. The more direct route is just to feel BETTER about them in the first place. That's not about "abundance and flow," that's you practicing no longer pushing against where they are and how they feel/behave. You don't need them to stop thinking/feeling/saying/thinking that "only hard work will get us out of the 'mess'" any more than you need to have your child know how to walk before you can enjoy the process of them learning to walk. You know what you know, and it's enough. You don't need THEM to know it too, all you need to do is make peace with where they are.
    today there was a big to-do with getting a payment. i did talk a little about the vibe of lack dominating so that the payment couldnt show up. while they sort of thought i was crazy everyone seemed to do like a "hmmm" consideration of this. while they did that i pulled up an old payment on my computer and pretended it was just coming in and showed that to my co-worker and said just imagine it there. then i mean literally in ONE second, the real, new payment arrived in the inbox! after days of it being 'hung up'

so, the manifestations like that - wow, they knock your socks off, you know. the overall vibe is mixed. they keep getting "almost" big contracts, "almost" this and that, driftwood -but the driftwood can't drift without the relaxation, the letting it in.
    You're right on. You're seeing how LOA responds to your focus, and you really did manage to allow that payment to come in. But you're also correct that as long as you're waiting for the big contracts to come in to save you from your angst, that's what keeps them from coming. You don't have to get all the way to "abundance and flow" for things to improve, all you have to do is just ease up a little bit and things are going to ease up around you. But here's where we get back to that old favorite of trying to make a big vibrational jump that you can't (and don't need to) make. You're always better off making the small vibrational shift that you CAN make.
    anyway, there was good evidence in what i told you. but theres also the fact that what i'm getting and what i'm vibrating are a match. so i must be having a mixed vibe, right? even though i do the abe work when not there, it's something in MY vibration that allows this to be the outpicture, the what is, the manifestation.
    That's right, you do have a mixed vibration and that's okay. It's not necessary to be perfect. All you have to do is kee
    choose a new movie in the first place you say ,marc ... I'm not sure what that means exactly regarding what piece I'm missing other than the influencing the "whole place" vibe. i haven't tried to script that, is that what you mean? i'm making the movie so i can change it?
    Well, you do the choosing of your vibrational "movie," in part by the attention you're giving to what is. Part of that is the extent you talk about your workplace and what they're doing and making a point of how in your face it all is. Now I'm sure you're not making any of that up, but that's you ordering that bean and pickle burrito even though you don't like it, remember? Like I said, this isn't just about the money, it's also about how you see and feel about your workplace and the people you work with. You can not have the money or the big contract and be less hung up about it, and you can have your co-workers believe that only hard work is going to fix things and not be hung up on that. Those are different things that you have the ability to mold. If you want to eat something other than that bean and pickle burrito, or not have a less strained experience at work, then you want to spend some time practicing there too, not just on "abundance and flow." Remember, you don't have to get all the way to, "Perfect, happy, fluffy workplace," all you have to reach for is BETTER. Better might mean "not quite so bad." That really is something you can achieve without a whole lot of effort.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Might help to reread APOE and APoDI at this point.

PoE thanks the quote is super helpful

HitC I have APOE out as we speak

rose good idea! i dont have to tell the story of them having anything to do with me. yay!

marc well i wasnt trying to get into an abundance and flow about work etc but just about all the great stuff around me in general, of course im aware of the hfs and im aware of the jumping to the top of the building thing that ive done for years...and have tried to replace that with more deliberate emotional climbing lately.
    youre right i was trying "Fix Them" so they'll behave differently so i can watch them behaving differently - and i was doing that in order to produce a physical manifestation to top it off! this is a big thing that you and rose's posts have really awakened me to - i will try some thoughts about making peace where they are - at the moment that seems a little sticky for me but I know the process is to reach for something a little better ... good time to practise as it is Friday morning here

thanks everyone!
    love,
    star

Now those are facts: this is a world based on well being, there is only a stream of well being, that you are either allow (still you need to work on that) or resisting (what your question suggest that you are doing).

These kind of questions, when you feel come to your mind, best way to deal with them, is to intentionally ignore them, until they are no longer a vibrational match, to your pattern of thoughts.

These things can be understood vibrationally the moment you go through an experience but just pay good attention to your experiences.

• Wasn't there times when someone does something wrong and just go away with it?
    • Aren't there people who never do mistake then first mistake they do, they are in trouble?

This could serve as an example of what you are asking about. When you take actions from a place of believing it is based on well being, you only get well being. When you take actions from a place of believing it is based evil versus good nonstop war, you will still get more of whatever you define is good, whatever you define is bad. It is all a matter of your perception. Be wise enough to believe it is always a stream of well being. See how your life experiences will change accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    Yes of course.
    I only meant to say that among the various strands to align, there is certainly also the story you tell about them pulling you down. And the way I would go about it is to soothe the feeling that the story is all built on - feeling pulled down is no fun
    I love this rose , becos I love to have fun with other happy ppl

well, here's a question... i still spend lots of time at work where the "what is" is what it always was/is. now i get that that is old news. i am getting ok at TBT or ignoring etc... so the question is, how do i trust what im doing...like i havent yet got to the place where I know that 'one in the vortex is more powerful than many not'. is there some mechanism described by abraham about HOW this is a thing?
    Star fairy: I was discussing your question with my IB. My IB suggested some new perspectives might help you understand HOW to trust what you are doing in this time space reality.

The following narrative was crafted just for you by my IB. Please read it very carefully; slowly and over and over again if you will. There may be a number ideas that can clear things up for you.

Question: How does Delilah shift her energy and change a vibration that has her feeling stuck, like she’s living in a scene from Groundhog Day?

I consciously choose to implement my practice. First I find a quiet, private place to sit still, breathe and remember.

I breathe deeply (full, deep breathing is scientifically proven to promote relaxation and reduce tension and stress), and I honor my feelings.

I remember: There will never be another Delilah who will experience life from the unique perspective I am living right now. All-that-is, is expanding from my life experience and from these intense, dramatic emotions I feel.

I could not feel what I’m feeling right now if I were still a non-physical being dwelling in a dimension where pure joy, peace and unconditional love are the predominant vibrations. Abraham says this physical experience is not Kindergarten. It is leading edge. So I am a fearless explorer; a molder and creator of worlds.

I remember that although achieving and maintaining vibrational alignment with my Inner Being is the ideal way to live, I honor the fact that contrast is essential toward helping me clarify what I do and don’t want. The people and circumstances in my reality provide me with that necessary contrast. I can learn to appreciate them and learn to live with contrast.

But because I don’t enjoy feeling “bad,” I remember I need to feel better. I think my first BFT: I’d rather have peace than this.

I remember how good being in alignment feels. I remember vibing high and how everything works out for me.

I remember all I have to do to feel better is to let go of the resistance clogging my flow of wellbeing.

I must let go of expecting everything and everyone to behave in ways that please me.

I must stop trying to make things happen without first changing the way I feel.

In truth there are only two emotions: Love and Fear”(Thank you N. D. Walsh).

I sit, breathe and face my fears. What am I afraid of? Failure? Ridicule and rejection? The unknown? Missing out? Loosing an argument? Loosing my freedom? Poverty? Loneliness? Pain? Dying? Not being good enough? I remember fear is Self-Inflicted Nonsense (sin). It is False Evidence Appearing Real.

I curse, rant and rage. I feel annoyed, angry, disappointed, scared and bored. I have a good cry and take a deep breath. With the next breath I deliberately choose to give up my mental, upstream struggles. I shake off a lot of resistance and I begin to feel genuine relief.

I breathe deeply again and remember who and what I am. I am a powerful Eternal Being who agreed to forget who I was in order to enjoy a human experience. I have been born many times as male, female, poor, rich, physically and mentally challenged, Hispanic, Asian, Black, White, etc., again and again and again.

I remember everyone is the same. Every single person in my reality is a physical extension of the same powerful Source. Nothing and no one is broken.

I think another BFT: I can allow all people, all circumstances and all things to BE just as they are. I can accept what is. (Thank you E. Tolle)

I decide to make it my mantra for the day.

I remember I am never not connected to my Inner Being. I allow my IB’s extraordinary energy, authentic peace and unconditional love to well up in my heart. I relax. I feel lighter. My palms begin to tingle. I focus on feeling better and better, and I find myself vibrating higher and higher. I don’t want these good feelings to end. I feel invincible, like a super hero. I allow that energy to carry me throughout the day.

Now I feel heart felt appreciation for contrast, my circumstances and for others. Positive thoughts and good ideas are flowing again. I know I’m in vibrational harmony with my IB. I remember better feeling thoughts are guidance. Like a trail of bread crumbs, piece by piece, step by step, better feeling thoughts will lead me to the opportunities and experiences that will lead to my desires.

I remember: I create my reality. I’m experiencing life from my mind/consciousness. Everything in my reality is energy. LOA is the law of energy. I am in complete control of my life.

There is no need to get angry or feel disappointed in others. Nothing is happening outside of me. Everything is happening because of me. Both the physical me and Non-physical me.

Everything and everyone in my reality are simply behaving in ways that reflect my moment-to-moment beliefs/expectations and emotions/vibrations.

I can attract improved versions of experiences and people by releasing resistance, feeling better, and by implementing my practice to shift my vibrational set points.

I feel relieved. I renew my commitment to maintaining a habit of stopping to breathe and implement my practice whenever I feel OOTV. I wash, rinse and repeat daily.

I take a deep cleansing breath. I am is just fine. That contrast was good for me. All is well and life is good.

Love,
    D.
    Last edited by Delilah; 08-13-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Delilah,
    thank you so much for this. Besides being super useful and wise, it means a lot to me. I was using your post and your IB's advice today in the face of negative scenes at the office. It helps a lot. I wash, rinse, repeat!!
    love you,
    star

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Star fairy: I was discussing your question with my IB. My IB suggested some new perspectives might help you understand HOW to trust what you are doing in this time space reality.

The following narrative was crafted just for you by my IB. Please read it very carefully; slowly and over and over again if you will. There may be a number ideas that can clear things up for you.

Question: How does Delilah shift her energy and change a vibration that has her feeling stuck, like she’s living in a scene from Groundhog Day?

I consciously choose to implement my practice. First I find a quiet, private place to sit still, breathe and remember.

I breathe deeply (full, deep breathing is scientifically proven to promote relaxation and reduce tension and stress), and I honor my feelings.

I remember: There will never be another Delilah who will experience life from the unique perspective I am living right now. All-that-is, is expanding from my life experience and from these intense, dramatic emotions I feel.

I could not feel what I’m feeling right now if I were still a non-physical being dwelling in a dimension where pure joy, peace and unconditional love are the predominant vibrations. Abraham says this physical experience is not Kindergarten. It is leading edge. So I am a fearless explorer; a molder and creator of worlds.

I remember that although achieving and maintaining vibrational alignment with my Inner Being is the ideal way to live, I honor the fact that contrast is essential toward helping me clarify what I do and don’t want. The people and circumstances in my reality provide me with that necessary contrast. I can learn to appreciate them and learn to live with contrast.

But because I don’t enjoy feeling “bad,” I remember I need to feel better. I think my first BFT: I’d rather have peace than this.

I remember how good being in alignment feels. I remember vibing high and how everything works out for me.

I remember all I have to do to feel better is to let go of the resistance clogging my flow of wellbeing.

I must let go of expecting everything and everyone to behave in ways that please me.

I must stop trying to make things happen without first changing the way I feel.

In truth there are only two emotions: Love and Fear”(Thank you N. D. Walsh).

I sit, breathe and face my fears. What am I afraid of? Failure? Ridicule and rejection? The unknown? Missing out? Loosing an argument? Loosing my freedom? Poverty? Loneliness? Pain? Dying? Not being good enough? I remember fear is Self-Inflicted Nonsense (sin). It is False Evidence Appearing Real.

I curse, rant and rage. I feel annoyed, angry, disappointed, scared and bored. I have a good cry and take a deep breath. With the next breath I deliberately choose to give up my mental, upstream struggles. I shake off a lot of resistance and I begin to feel genuine relief.

I breathe deeply again and remember who and what I am. I am a powerful Eternal Being who agreed to forget who I was in order to enjoy a human experience. I have been born many times as male, female, poor, rich, physically and mentally challenged, Hispanic, Asian, Black, White, etc., again and again and again.

I remember everyone is the same. Every single person in my reality is a physical extension of the same powerful Source. Nothing and no one is broken.

I think another BFT: I can allow all people, all circumstances and all things to BE just as they are. I can accept what is. (Thank you E. Tolle)

I decide to make it my mantra for the day.

I remember I am never not connected to my Inner Being. I allow my IB’s extraordinary energy, authentic peace and unconditional love to well up in my heart. I relax. I feel lighter. My palms begin to tingle. I focus on feeling better and better, and I find myself vibrating higher and higher. I don’t want these good feelings to end. I feel invincible, like a super hero. I allow that energy to carry me throughout the day.

Now I feel heart felt appreciation for contrast, my circumstances and for others. Positive thoughts and good ideas are flowing again. I know I’m in vibrational harmony with my IB. I remember better feeling thoughts are guidance. Like a trail of bread crumbs, piece by piece, step by step, better feeling thoughts will lead me to the opportunities and experiences that will lead to my desires.

I remember: I create my reality. I’m experiencing life from my mind/consciousness. Everything in my reality is energy. LOA is the law of energy. I am in complete control of my life.

There is no need to get angry or feel disappointed in others. Nothing is happening outside of me. Everything is happening because of me. Both the physical me and Non-physical me.

Everything and everyone in my reality are simply behaving in ways that reflect my moment-to-moment beliefs/expectations and emotions/vibrations.

I can attract improved versions of experiences and people by releasing resistance, feeling better, and by implementing my practice to shift my vibrational set points.

I feel relieved. I renew my commitment to maintaining a habit of stopping to breathe and implement my practice whenever I feel OOTV. I wash, rinse and repeat daily.

I take a deep cleansing breath. I am is just fine. That contrast was good for me. All is well and life is good.

Love,
    D.
    Delilah, this is so beautiful, meaningful, and inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing! I especially liked the part about fear. I am not sure that I am fully convinced that there is only love and fear. As far as positive emotions then only love, I agree. But as far as negative emotions, I can think of some that don't seem to relate to or stem from fear but from other sources/desires. But I agree that fear is the most important one among the negative emotions.

Thank you Felicie. I’m happy you found the narrative inspiring.

Star fairy
    : I want to be clear. My IB’s post was not meant to be a “How To” for you replicate. The narrative was meant to help you remember the basics taught by Abraham. Any architect will tell you a good foundation can keep a structure from falling.

Like discovering we are superhero’s, we must first acknowledge our uniqueness, and then learn how to manage and wield our power. Even a superhero has to develop a practice, and then practice over and over until they feel ready to kick some butt.

You wanted to know HOW you could trust one person in the vortex was more powerful than one who is not. Well, being in the vortex means a significant stream of wellbeing is still flowing to your heart and mind. It means you are still consciously in touch with the Source of your power.

My narrative was an example of how I move energy in the rare instance I feel stuck. A lot of times getting un-stuck involves more details like changing my story, changing a belief or expectation, or taking my focus off of the contrast once and for all.

My daily practice consists of basic BFT’s. Remembering them each morning keeps the resistance in the face of contrast down to a minimum, and keeps the wellbeing flowing. Feeling better does not have to feel like a struggle. BFT’s you believe with all your heart can work wonders in no time.

I hope you will develop a practice that works for you, and then keep your focus on practicing until feeling better and feeling good (in the face of contrast), comes easily and feels natural.

Shake off the frustration as you do this work. Be easy on yourself. Abraham says you can’t get it wrong. If you feel frustrated as you practice it means you are taking score too soon.

Remember, experiencing contrast and feeling a full range of emotions is part of why we are here. We can choose to stay OOTV for as long as we like. Having a practice for getting ITV again -- is priceless.

I would suggest forgetting about “the stuff” for awhile and focus on your developing your powers. Train your vibrations and “your stuff” is a given.

You’ve listened to Abraham for years. You’ve got this. Now is the time to focus. Train those vibrations so that you can get out there and kick some butt!

Love,
    D.