Thread: What if I start a thread about Meditation Sessions

What if I start a thread about Meditation Sessions

I remember in the past, I am not sure what Abe forum, has offered a lovely thread, where someone schedule meditation sessions (it was done daily, my preference is just twice a week).

So the thread would be bascially a place where the meditation session is scheduled (date & time - 15 minutes each session), then member who participate are anyone in Abe forum, so each will sit at the comfort of their own home and meditate on schedule.

We can open the thread also, for members to post in them, general ideas to meditate about. For example, this week mediation would be focused on well being and abundance of energy. IMO, it could be considered as a collective consciousness that would even make members have their dominant vibration shift, based on the collective consciousness belief the group will set intentions for prior to the session itself.

I am here to ask your opinion and permission prior doing such thing.

Thanks!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    as far as I remember, this was done when the Meditation-CD came out, and appointed on this thread (for fast search: itīs a sticky thread on "Abraham Hicks teachings and me"-subforum)

The Meditaton CD and experiences with it

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    as far as I remember, this was done when the Meditation-CD came out, and appointed on this thread (for fast search: itīs a sticky thread on "Abraham Hicks teachings and me"-subforum)

The Meditaton CD and experiences with it
    No, I was only visit the Abe forums during 2008-2009. So maybe it is another form but it has nothing to do with guided meditations, it is more like a group meditations.

So my idea is that if you are sitting twice a week by yourself but your mind is connected to other group members while you all meditate across the world. That would create like a collective consciousness that makes meditation even stronger than solo meditations. I used to go into meditation groups, much more exciting and fun, if not overdone.

(Blue indicating me wearing my Moderator's hat.) You don't need to ask our permission to open threads. All we ask is that you keep your threads focused on these teachings of Abraham.

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    No, I was only visit the Abe forums during 2008-2009. So maybe it is another form but it has nothing to do with guided meditations, it is more like a group meditations.

So my idea is that if you are sitting twice a week by yourself but your mind is connected to other group members while you all meditate across the world. That would create like a collective consciousness that makes meditation even stronger than solo meditations. I used to go into meditation groups, much more exciting and fun, if not overdone.
    (Black indicating my perspective as a student of Abraham.) That being said, it's my opinion that if you were in the HS, asking Abraham about this group meditation thing you're wanting, whilst they would not try to talk you out of it, they would point out that the structure you're wanting actually interferes with what they are recommending when they teach us to meditate. When Abraham teach us to meditate, it's their intention that we quiet our minds of all thought. The structure that you're wanting here, by its very nature, introduces into your meditation an awareness of what others might be doing in your group meditation. IOW, you've added one more thing that you'll need to quiet during your meditation and the fact that you're meditating is going to activate that new "one more thing." So, your structure is counter-productive to what they are recommending.

They might point out that your idea is based on the flawed premise which is rampant amongst humans that "there's strength in numbers." They probably would go on to tell you that there's no reason to make your meditation "stronger." Your meditation is "strong" enough because in your meditation, if you quiet your mind, your cork rises, you find alignment and your alignment trumps everything.

They would probably point out that there is already a vast collective consciousness--your NP entourage--that you can tune into in your meditation. They would encourage you to tune into that, rather than into any or all of us. Perhaps, as you become more practiced at your meditations and at your translation of the vibrations of your NP entourage, you might come to see that you are rendezvousing with the NP parts of some of us (whether we are meditating concurrently with you or not).

(Moderator blue, again) That being said, if you choose to open such a thread, please do so in the Abraham Singles, Friendships, and "Who is Where" Information, which is where Forum friends have historically arranged for things like Skype meetings. Your thread would best match that vibration. And once again, as the thread opener and "leader" of your group, it is up to you to keep your thread focused on these teachings of Abraham.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 08-04-2017 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Typo

Understood WB. Infact, I felt a glimpse of enlightment as a result of reading your respond. Thank you.