Thread: I asked! Ask?

I asked! Ask?

I manifested a situation that was very profound and worthwhile.
    I feel gooooooooooood !!!!! Powerful and connected. It worked.
    It rarely does for me.
    But I asked differently than I have before, I don't think I even
    ever ASKED before. Did I miss step one? Ask.
    You have to actually ask, not just ask without emotion?
    Maybe that's why I don't usually manifest anything I want,
    other than to just think about it like it's in the clouds. I'm trying to manifest a cushy house for years and years bt live in a small half house shack. I'm on foot but want to manifest a fast car.
    I asked the universe with a lot of emotion, and it happened.
    You have to activate the emotion of asking?
    It is complex within your emotions, and can't just be
    summed up in one sentence but you activate this vibration asking.
    I have no idea what I'm talking about but maybe I've been missing this whole asking part.

Don't know if this anology is even relevant but what if I was a kid who just wanted
    something for Christmas, like a bunch of green socks or a violin, yet I never asked my parents
    yet year after year after year I became more resentful that they didn't give me these
    things, yet I never told them or asked. I thought they'd read my mind.

clarity
    progress
    connection
    source energy
    power
    dancing
    lightness on the top of a mountain
    reggae music
    reminders and signs
    decision
    friends
    nature
    stillness
    hot life intellect spirituality trust rock and roll abundance good food fine food fire stones water sky moon house cleaning clearing comfort clothes fashion connection

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    never mind about "doing step 1 RIGHT", it just HAPPENS! You canīt help but "ask". It doesnīt need to be conscious. Your cells are asking, each animal or plant is asking.

Itīs whatīs happening automatically, as soon there is a lack or desire for more noticed. It all goes automatically- so much, that Abe say, we donīt have to care for it, at all.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by intheclouds View Post
    Don't know if this anology is even relevant but what if I was a kid who just wanted
    something for Christmas, like a bunch of green socks or a violin, yet I never asked my parents
    yet year after year after year I became more resentful that they didn't give me these
    the difference between "the Universe" (aka your Vortex or source) and your parents is, that the Universe CAN read your mind. Not your words, but your vibrations!

And so, everything that you desired (step 1) -consciously or even unconsciously, is assembled AUTOMATICALLY in your "Vortex".

That is what Abe call step2: Source tends to it and holds it eternally, for you. It doesnīt go away, but it automatically evolves, as soon your desires evelove (I guess you donīt want the green socks, anymore?).

Step 3 is the last and for humans most crucial part because THAT is what you can influence: The allowing. The stepping out of the way, of the natural unfolding of what is ITV, and what WOULD unfold into manifestation all by itīs own, if you wouldnīt hold it off.

So, this wonderful thing that you allowed -congratulation BIG TIME, by the way!!! is not because you finally "asked" in the right way, but because you "allowed" it, by opening a "crack of least resistance" and so it could flow in.

Your ONLY job is step 3.

Thank you Paradise I am reading your kind words/thoughtful comments. Grateful for your time.

I feel so down. I thought I manifested a soul mate, we had such great conversations and nice times for a few weeks. We connected intimately at the soul level in nature as well as intellectually, we had so much to say, we talked for days and days. Then all of a sudden he decided he didn't want to continue hanging out and messaged me, didn't even want to meet for tea for 20 minutes in person. Like I was just abruptly discarded. I feel strangely sick, heartbroken, let down by Source, universe, divine. He said all these great things and eluded to future adventures, then just dropped me. He said one thing, I kept asking him to go for tea and kept pushing his buttons I guess and it just unravelled into this insane argument, he threw me all these insults and obviously has tons of baggage, I just met him, I'm not involved. He was so mean, he couldn't just say, thanks but I just don't think we are a match, I don't want to continue talking etc. He had all these defenses and threw all these snippy insults to my integrity, those really hurt.
    It doesn't feel good. I wish my energy and joy and well-being wouldn't depend on another person but right now it does.
    I really trusted someone was out there that fit me like a glove. I guess if he came along, someone else can, similar to his personality and playful, smart and sexy energy. He made me laugh, wow. Hope this is not dumb, I bet it is. If we are studying Abe techniques, then I'm sure what goes along with that is strong emotion. Everything I wrote earlier when I was feeling so joyful and connected, a lot of that has crashed. I wish I could be in my bliss and joy and power, regardless of the other person or what the situation is.
    It was so much energy to manifest him!!! I wasn't even trying to manifest a boy to date necessarily it just kind of came up when I was changing my vibration to manifest other positive life changes. Wonder if he is the driftwood for another person
    who is right or the person who will stay around, like I've heard from others here on the forum about the driftwood. He was the one I wrote about 'I'm up at 4am in the morning about a man' I went crazy, I was so in love. I'll sooth the whole topic by taking walks, not thinking about it, taking my thoughts off the subject, petting my cat, I don't have a cat but stuff like this. What a blow to the heart.

I manifested a situation that was very profound and worthwhile.
    I feel gooooooooooood !!!!! Powerful and connected. It worked.
    It rarely does for me.
    But I asked differently than I have before, I don't think I even
    ever ASKED before. Did I miss step one? Ask.
    Nope. That's automatic.
    You have to actually ask, not just ask without emotion?
    Maybe that's why I don't usually manifest anything I want,
    other than to just think about it like it's in the clouds. I'm trying to manifest a cushy house for years and years bt live in a small half house shack. I'm on foot but want to manifest a fast car.
    The part you're missing is Step 3. That's the part where you ALLOW. That's the part where you have to feel BETTER. As long as you continue feeling unhappy because you don't have the fast car, you can't have the fast car... or if your desire is strong enough, you can have a manifestation of fast car that ends up feeling like the unhappy you're used to.
    As p-o-e explains, that's not really how things work. The Universe knows what you want, but you're still stuck in resentment that you don't have what you want. That makes you a match to the stuff you resent.

Everything I wrote earlier when I was feeling so joyful and connected, a lot of that has crashed. I wish I could be in my bliss and joy and power, regardless of the other person or what the situation is.
    It was so much energy to manifest him!!!
    That's what I was talking about earlier -- you can ramp up your desire from a place of resistance, but the outcome is going to be an amplification of how you're used to feeling. Until how you feel changes, what you get stays the same.
    I'll sooth the whole topic by taking walks, not thinking about it, taking my thoughts off the subject, petting my cat, I don't have a cat but stuff like this. What a blow to the heart.
    That's great in the short term, but it doesn't actually "soothe the topic." You'll be able to distract yourself until you feel better, but when this topic comes up again, it's going to feel exactly the way you're used to feeling about it... sort of like going in your messy room that you avoid because it's so messy. If you're going to stay away from it entirely, that's just fine... but if you're going to go back into it, the only way it improves is if you clean it up.