Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Manifesting Another Desired Future (After My Future Came True)

Emotional or Energy Leverage

I have struggled against emotional eating in the past few days but the good part at same time, I stopped pushing against it at all. I cannot use any softer word to describe how to manage my emotional eating: I decided to allow myself to eat when I get the urge but now I am gonna sit here and try to figure out how to stop it.
    I am unlike most people when it comes to emotional eating, most people eat when they are depressed, angry, sad, lonely. I tend to be the exact opposite I would eat when I am excited, happy, passionate, etc. It explains why I was slim most of my not-happy life and only started to gain weight when I became happy. But there is piece to this puzzle.
    I know it does not make sense but my psychiatric also agree with me that it possible to eat when happy because you look back at your past and wonder "oh did I overcome those difficult time?". I know that every time I tell myself "well I do not know why would a happy person over eat? I remember what my psychiatric told me in the past". It is very sneaky type of thinking.
    From my fairly strong binges, I realize it is tided to strong emotions because I cannot stop it. However, it would be worth a while to try to observe this emotional eating issue from an objective perspective.
    Now I simply accept the fact that we are human beings and we have different reactions in life, I do feel a lot of relief to admit that myself. In fact, I feel the emotion behind the urge has settled compared to the way it was when I think about it last night.
    I am gonna take a deep breath and tell myself that things will be alright. I know that I can use my emotions as indicators to change my reality accordingly. I feel such a relief to admit this fact, that although I am happy I over eat, because I also choose to look at the past, and compare the way things were to the way things are.
    I know this is gonna be an intense revelation, I have this belief that no such thing has happily ever after, always sadness comes after happiness. Now I tell myself to cut down this nonsense because from my experience it is not true, we can live happily ever after. Now, I know that the past has passed, there is only a bright future of being happy. Although when I look back at my past now, I no longer see the not-so-happy or difficult moments, I only see the happy & at ease moments. So I do live happily ever after, that is such good to know.
    Now, this makes me want to use this hopeful thinking into a positive expectations now. I know life can never be perfect, there will be moment of slippery, but I also forget myself for them because I know that the moments of joy will outnumber them, I know it will bring my thinking forward toward a bright future, with optimistic views about the expanded-version of my future.
    I also noticed another pattern in the past few days that was probably feeding this observed belief and consequence emotions; I was overly excited that sometimes I cannot even get myself to relax. Wrong, wrong, wrong. One should always be relaxed.
    I know that sometimes I appear impatient about things, start to look here and there in excitment, so I am gonna modify my daily routines toward new things to do completely.
    I do have a tendency to become like a robot when I have a similar daily routine, then my only concerned would be to increase my speed. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I know better now, and will simply enjoy moment by moment.
    I am yawning lots, letting oxygen into my blood, making my body nourished with it.

Now I am going to do a virtual reality and try to nap for a while because I have exercise schedule today to look forward to. I know that I am gonna work a little harder to burn off any excessive calories.
    Who knows, my emotional eating could be completely appreciated because it could possibly increase my performance in the gym and give outs quicker recovery afterward to increase my fitness level as desired. One can never be sure especially if they made changes in their life, it could be just my body trying to kick itself back to the gym routine. I appreciate it the way it is but look forward to loss some pounds off the clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post

Now I am going to do a virtual reality and try to nap for a while because I have exercise schedule today to look forward to. I know that I am gonna work a little harder to burn off any excessive calories.
    Who knows, my emotional eating could be completely appreciated because it could possibly increase my performance in the gym and give outs quicker recovery afterward to increase my fitness level as desired. One can never be sure especially if they made changes in their life, it could be just my body trying to kick itself back to the gym routine. I appreciate it the way it is but look forward to loss some pounds off the clothes.
    I did the virtual reality and visualized myself doing intense exercise with a slimmer body, becoming way too strong with power, stamina and endurance. I was skinny while I pushed those heavy weights around and it felt like intense pleasure. I napped for three hours and did my workout as schedule.
    The most interesting thing happened: I no longer feel I need to stuff down food to sooth my emotions. In fact, I feel my emotions has settled in a place of being optimistic
    Now I just use this visual reality every time I feel I want to stuff down food to sooth myself because it reminds me of what I desire, instead of the unwanted.

Okay, today I went back on full mode to emotional eating but it is good that I was able to stop for one day yesterday. So it tells me that I am close to get it what I want.
    I am gonna continue to do the vibrational work until I am successful in this but when I examine how I feel. Today I want to do What if game from the book Money and LOA to look for the positive aspects.

"You’re usually not faced with such extreme circumstances from which it seems there is no possible comfortable escape. However, these extreme situations, with all of the drama and trauma that they bring, also bring a power that, with the right focus, can provide resolutions that someone watching from the outside would find astonishing or even miraculous. In other words, there is no situation from which you cannot find a positive resolution, but you have to be able to focus powerfully in order to accomplish such a solution. And most people, who are in those kinds of situations, are not adept at that kind of focus, which is why they’re experiencing the negative situation to begin with."

What if ... ? Game

• What if I stopped eating emotionally and started to eat mindfully when I am hungry and from healthy food choices?
    • What if I was able to simply enjoy every bit from my health food choices and enjoy my daily meals?
    • What if i was able to release all resistance of thoughts related to experiences that are triggering my emotional eating?
    • What if I enjoyed healthy food in normal portion sizes without feeling the need to stuff down my emotions?
    • What if I never reach out for food if I feel emotional and simply release the emotions out of my mind?
    • What if learn ways to manage my emotions in a way that certain trigger will stop acting all together in my experience?
    • What if my body become strong enough to stop me completely from eating emotionally?
    • What if my tummy gives me signals or signs that I am not suppose to eat this or order this?
    • What if my tongue lost its desire for comfort or excessive food and enjoyed healthy and nutritious food?
    • What if I am simply relaxed enough to drink more water when I feel emotionally desiring to stuff down food?
    • What if I am able to sooth my emotional eating triggers to stop them into turning to habit impulses?
    • What if I simply enjoy my day, eating reasonable, no longer desiring to stuff down food?

Then came the most fantastic one of all:

• What if I never was an emotional eater?
    • What if what I am going through is simply a phase that I will get over very soon?
    • What if those triggers are simply dissolve day by day, experience by experience, until they are completely gone?
    • What if I am simply feeling bliss in my life, that I will forget about reaching out for food to comfort me?
    • What if I become an excellent person to comfort my self and cherish it intensely until it no longer desire excessive food?

I love myself and forgive myself for eating emotionally. I know I went through some rough paths but I also believe that I go over them. They are out of my experience now but I have the habit of thought still about them. I know I no longer need to stuff my emotions.

Rampage of Appreciation for my Workouts

It is almost 10 days (two weeks) since i started to workout and it has been a little bit strange to my mental energy. I feel if I do not observe my thoughts and reach for best feeling thoughts, my mental energy will drain quicker and I won't have the mental power for my exercise as per schedule.
    I try to my best to maintain discipline while keep it fun at the same time by variety in exercises. Now, I appreciate that I do think before a head to prepare myself for my workout schedule. I appreciate that I can focus to collect the mental energy, from its tendency to be sloppy and resisting, back to its natural order of being focused and positive. I appreciate even more that I do have fun while I execute it because it feels like every day is a new lesson about myself, my mental energy, my ability to co-create, my ability to shift my focus, etc.
    I appreciate my ability to focus while on my exercise and my determination to refuse to give up to any resistance thoughts. I appreciate that my exercise routine is probably healing my body intensely. I appreciate that my exercise routine is making my mind clear and my nervous system stronger and my muscles back to their place stretched and relaxed. I appreciate that my exercise routine makes my joints and muscles stronger than before. I appreciate that my mental energy is being shifted toward the positive in even more "focused" and intense ways than before. I appreciate that I am somehow able to eat what I like and maintain the caloric requirements that I have chosen to transform my body. I appreciate myself for re-setting my intentions toward being focused and positive, then shifting my mental energy throughout exercise routine, to achieve my goals mentally, spiritually and emotionally. I appreciate how I look at my workout sheets and notice how they appear to show progress. I appreciate myself for my dedication. I appreciate my body's ability to return back to physical alignment. I appreciate my body's ability to accommodate to my new habits. I appreciate my body's ability to recovery from workouts. I know my body has become more physically aligned and it will only get better and better as I progress.

This quote has made my day:
    "Self-awareness is all but necessary if you want to increase your daily energy levels, without which you're shooting in the dark. That is, guessing at what will help increase your energy when you have no idea what exactly is draining you."

This quote means (to me) that our mental energy is a power that has to be utilized wisely. If someone allow themselves to think a resistance thought, they are consuming a portion of their mental capacity by LOA responding with similar thoughts and eventually a pattern. I feel appreciation for my mental energy. I like to keep it under my observation, to ensure I don't fall under the trap of resistance thoughts or patterns, I like the idea of my mental energy being reserved there for my exercise routine and only positive thoughts. Now I am seeing glimpses of serenity, my ultimate desire.

Wouldn't it be nice? Game

Wouldn't it be nice if I feel my resistance while it is being released?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I could intentionally release my resistance?
    Wouldn't it be nice if money flow by my day, each and every day?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my tiredness and boredm turn into energy and empowerment?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can maintain my focus on my desire effortlessly?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can live day by day, in a slow and easy way?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my Universal Manager took care of all the aspects of my life?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can have dreams whereby I eat vibrational food that taste really yummy?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I eat whatever I want and lose weight as a result of that?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can relax and be easy about everything?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can release this pain I feel in my body after a week of workout quickly?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I feel conntectedness to the Energy?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can relax? (oh I just yawn it felt good)
    Wouldn't it be nice if I win a lottery money of millions and more millions?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my house is on a sea view and I get to see the sea all the time?
    Wouldn't be nice if I get more and more money in my life?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I have a life companion who take care of me?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my body release the fat quickly and start burning more calories?
    Wouldn't it be nice my life companion willingly do everything that I do not wish to do?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I eat huge amount of food and start to lose weight from eating it?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my body becomes taller and my legs are taller?
    Wouldn't it be nice if life is easy and relaxing one?
    Wouldn't it be nice if the traffic becomes non existence?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am able to have wings and fly at speed?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my joints are very strong and can handle more exercise for fun?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I exercise only for fun and still burn huge amount of calories as a result of it?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I have a group of friends who are in alignments with my desire and in alignment with the Energy?
    Wouldn't it be nice if i have a group of friends who understand and appreciate how I think and feel about things?
    Yawn (for the 6th time lol)
    Wouldn't it be nice if my muscles become powerful enough to carry my own weight in body weight exercise?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can do things like pull up, push up, chin up, dips, rack pulls, deadlifts, squats at large weights?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I continue to write this wouldn't it be nice to release all the desires and ideas from my head? --- It feels relaxing really.
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can simply lay in bed then fly from it to place I never seen before?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I travel around a little more?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I release any resistance related to my well being now, and tomorrow?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am simply sitting here and my body will be charged with this Energy?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can enjoy life intensely and no longer remember any past memories that I do not wish to recall?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can enjoy a three days treated fully ITV?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can drink that yummy drink that I desire to drink now?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I have a life companion who understand my thoughts and feelings?
    Wouldn't it be nice if i can release even more resistance than what i have released?
    (Yawning probably for the 9th time)
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can simply appreciate my life each and every day?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my life?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my self?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my career?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my money?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my life companion?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my friends?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my vortex version of future?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my current belongings?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my day to day life?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my future plans?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my everything really?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get to see the details of what I like about my all the things really?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can relax even more?
    Wouldn't it be nice things are easy & easier than easy for me?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I eat more and lose weight?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I enjoy my self and my time by myself?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I enjoy the time I spend by my self?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can imagine a new bright future?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I no longer have any body itches?
    Wouldn't it be nice to see my vibrations wobble free?
    Wouldn't it be nice if there was ease and MORE ease?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I do what I want?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I do inspired actions?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my vibration clear off?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I lose more weight now?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can exercise a little more for fun?
    Wouldn't it be nice if eating more and exercising makes me lose weight quickly?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I watch more TV?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I watch more social media?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I drink plenty and even more water than before?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my body release all the stress within it?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am stronger and more powerful than before?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I become a master skilled at manage of my vibrations toward my desires?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I have a new lovely fancy sport car with the color red?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I take my Mom into a nice drive in my lovely color red fancy sport car?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I only hear good news and see positive people?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I no longer feel troubled by my ear and sinus?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can fly ,,, not only mentally, even physically?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I release more resistance now?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can take that weight or burdesome of my shoulder?
    Wouldn't it be nice if life has brought me more life experience that makes me more positive than ever?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I feel empowered and capable of anything that I would like?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can simply relax?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can stretch my body?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can release emotions?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I feel a huge sense of relief?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I eat more and lose weight?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I relax and stay calm?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can let go of anything that bother me?
    Wouldn't it be nice if LOA schedule my day to empower me?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my Universal Manager bring me more life experience that will make me feel empowered?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am empowered and sustain it?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am at the leading edge of it?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am ITV and rarely if ever OOTV?
    Wouldn't it be nice to release resistance?
    Wouldn't it be nice to clear off my vibrations?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my vibrations are wobble free?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my body become taller & even more taller?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my legs become longer?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my knees look nicer?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my face had a wider jaw and a strong chin line?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my body have no marks at all?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can release more resistance?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my weight drop?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can get everything I want?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am happy about everything I have and everything I am getting?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can simply relax even more and enjoy my day in a slower motion?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can slow down and take it easy?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I become friends with food?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I lose more weight by eating more food I like?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I simply release more resistance now?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can talk myself into doing anything I desire?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can walk myself into doing anything I desire?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am strong and focus while doing things I desire?
    Wouldn't it be nice if things I desire work out to be exactly as per my expectations?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I relax, relax, relax, release, release, release, let go, let go, let go?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I was happy and empowered?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am calm and serene?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my mind is cleared off any unwanted vibrations?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I watch more tv?

To be continued

Wouldn't it be nice? Game

Wouldn't it be nice if I am able to relax even more than what I do now?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am able to shift my vibrations to higher fly disk now?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I feel I am not lonely and could connect to myself?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am able to sleep more than usual or nap ?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am able to release more resistance?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I enjoy my day in a slower motion than usual?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am sitting here and getting money on daily basis?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am manifesting more money into my reality?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am feel better and even better effortlessly?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am feel serenity all the time, ever second of it?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am able to manifest more money through stock/bonds investment?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I was able to triple my profit in stock/bond investment?
    Wouldn't it be nice if whatever I earn is tripled?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I have a second income?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can buy that things that came into my reality which was impossible and now is possible?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I sell what I want to sell at the specified price now?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I become taller now?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my legs become taller than before?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can manifest money from those ruffle coupons I got yesterday?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I win this money ruffle grand prize?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can get money out of nowhere?
    Wouldn't it be nice if money becomes easier to manifest?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can manifest $20,000,000 now?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I money comes my way effortlessly?
    Wouldn't it be nice if money comes my way with ease?
    Wouldn't it be nice if money comes my way while I relax?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can manifest money immediately?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I manifest a life partner with exact characteristics now?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I manifest a car with the exact features at lowest price or get it for free from a ruffle?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I manifest a new asset that I will sell later at 4x the buying price?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I get more money without even imagining how it would come my way?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I enjoy my morning, evening and night in a slower motion?

To be continued

Wouldn't it be nice ? Game

Wouldn't it be nice if I use the bathroom more than usual?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I relax more and become at ease?
    Wouldn't it be nice if my life is relaxed and at ease?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am happy regardless?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can enjoy more relax & ease?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am releasing more resistance?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I let go of any unwanted thoughts?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I can enjoy my life every moment of it?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am calm and even more calm?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am better at finding soothing best feeling thoughts?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I release all resistance in all aspects of my desires?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I relax myself into my life circumstances regardless?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am less tense and more relaxed?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I was not called to handle any urgent matter?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am happily relaxing in my life and start to feel passionate?
    Wouldn't it be nice if money flow in my day while I am asleep every night?
    Wouldn't it be nice if money was coming my way unexpectedly and unplanned?
    Wouldn't it be nice if money flow increase significantly and maintain it for long?
    Wouldn't it be nice if money double & triple in my life without any effort really?
    Wouldn't it be nice if money comes from any place, or any person, without any effort to get it?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I have a life partner that will take care of me & stand by my side regardless?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I have a second income where I generate my own money to increase my money flow?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I my stock/bond investment have profit at highest possible rate?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I buy a new property in that place where I want to buy a new property in?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I sell that things I would like to sell at the price I have listed to make even more profit?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I have money, more money, extra money, bundle of money, checks, more checks, extra checks?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I am getting more money flow than usual, than expected, than ever before?
    Wouldn't it be nice if I have friends who will take care of me & support me regardless?

What if? Game to write a new story

What if I never was in resistance, vibrationally?
    What if I am always in progress, vibrationally?
    What if I was never in disbelief?
    What if I was never bipolar depressed?
    What if I was simply enjoy life experience?
    What if I was asking for delicious contrast?
    What if I was experimenting with my wants/un-wants?
    What if I simply never cared to begin with?
    What if I simply never felt emotional?
    What if I simply have simple emotions?
    What if I simply reached for soothing thoughts?
    What if I simply soothed myself well?
    What if I simply pay attention to what I desire only?
    What if I simply care about how I feel only?
    What if I simply felt happy even without my new desires?
    What if I simply still feel happy without my new desires?
    What if I simply have abundance of health & is rarely sick?
    What if I simply was never moody to begin with?
    What if everything always workout the way I want it to be?
    What if things are always the way I want them to be?
    What if I did/still do love and appreciate myself fully?