Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manifesting Another Desired Future (After My Future Came True)

My Prosperity Game (Process No. 5)

22/8/2017 $4,000 Deposit
    22/8/2017 ($20) Gas
    22/8/2017 ($20) Lunch
    22/8/2017 ($263) Hookah
    22/8/2017 ($1,840) Car Repainting
    22/8/2017 ($1,857) Buy Stocks
    Last edited by practicebyignoring; 08-22-2017 at 09:54 AM.

My Prosperity Game (Process No. 5)

24/8/2017 $8,000 Deposit
    24/8/2017 ($72) Grooming
    24/8/2017 ($530) Gold Bracelette
    24/8/2017 ($40) Massage
    24/8/2017 ($740) Gym Membership
    24/8/2017 ($3,000) Buy Stocks
    24/8/2017 ($1,500) New Laptop
    24/8/2017 ($2,118) Buy Bonds

Rampage of Appreciation (Process No. 1)

Today, I am gonna write a rampage of appreciation about my life generally. I do appreciate myself for being focused on my desires, and finding best feeling thoughts. When I thought about it: I have my own view on the world, that things happen for a reason, but does it really matter?
    I am gonna accept the fact that my life today has came into this place, by an optimistic view that things will get better. I know today I would like to request the Higher Power 1) to supply me more energy & 2) to slow me down a little more.
    I would like to use up this extra energy & slow down, to push myself a little more in the gym. I know I would like to regain my strength and stamina to enjoy sports again. I know that I will lose some fat from my body while increase my metabolism to handle what I eat, I know my body will become stronger than ever.
    So I do appreciate my body & well being now, it has been a little while, it seems to fight off on its own, I wanted to get a massage, but my body has relaxed and loosen up. I am glad I did not need a massage because it would be nice if my body can loosen up on its own. I am gonna appreciate that my body has handled the first week of workout, I would take this as an opportunity to ask my body what it would like, the answer was to slow myself down and ask more energy to do up more work at the gym.
    I also appreciate my work now, I know it has been wonderful two months, where it was peaceful and calm to my liking. I know I enjoy the clean, taken care off office space, I know I enjoy the good temperature when I walk into it.
    I also appreciate my daily life now, I feel loved and loving, nice sweet things. I do feel it especially when I am alone and even with others, I know there is nothing more important than my focus on my desires. I know sometimes I get glimpses of things that would please me, that I never thought about before.

Prosperity Game (Process No. 5)

27/8/2017 $16,000 Deposit
    27/8/2017 ($16,000) Buy New Car

I love your prosperity game! I always get stuck when I make it up to between $5,000 and $15, 000 because a lot of stuff I want is much more expensive than that. I like the idea of buying stocks and bonds! Now I know where to spend that "in-between" money.

Quote Originally Posted by Eostre View Post
    I love your prosperity game! I always get stuck when I make it up to between $5,000 and $15, 000 because a lot of stuff I want is much more expensive than that. I like the idea of buying stocks and bonds! Now I know where to spend that "in-between" money.
    That's a good thing to hear, since the game increase your deposit as time pass by.

Those buying stock and bonds is tide up to my pleasure as a person (you know thinking like a business man and investing some of my money, it makes me feel pleasure about it since it will make even more money without any effort from my side; but I cannot say if it is right or wrong while play of this game, all I know is that it makes me feel good).

Today, I thought I am just gonna buy a car, it feel like a small thing to do now.

Rampage of Appreciation for My Body for the work (Process No. 1)

Today, I decided to put myself into a physical challenge, I went for a walk at slightly elevated temperature. I know it would make me feel good and yes I do feel good now. I plan to rest or nap later and see if my body can handle another workout later. Anyway while at the workout, I started to imagine myself become stronger and fitter and myself using my strength and power. It felt really good.

While I was workout out, I felt some pain but decided to relax into it and found myself to feel relief. Abraham guidelines works perfectly for me. I do imagine my body becoming slimmer and strong with power, endurance and stamina. I can achieve my goal if I work out regularly and take plenty of time to drink MORE water and NAP a little more. I know it is easy to keep up with a workout schedule and I know that I will simply relax more. I know my body feels little loose now, no longer stiff from the workouts. I appreciate my body's ability to conduct exercise in perfect form to realign itself. I appreciate my body's ability to eat on what it needs and absorb all nutritions to increase its metabolism and start to build stronger and fitter frame. I appreciate my body's ability to handle & release the workout stress. I do appreciate my body and believe my metabolism will become faster, so I can handle anything I would like to eat. I appreciate my body ability to recovery from workouts fast and allow me to work out a little more, just for the pure enjoyment and pleasure of it. I know my body will become strong and fitter in no time while being more relax and have positive thoughts in mind only.

Prosperity Game (Process No. 5)

30/8/2017 $32,000 Deposit
    30/8/2017 ($1,500) New TV
    30/8/2017 ($3,000) New House Maid
    30/8/2017 ($27,500) New Car

Wouldn't it be nice if ... Generally

• Wouldn't it be nice if frame become slimmer?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I feel lighter?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if am strong with more endurance and stamina?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I eat healthy food?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I drink more water?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if my body recovery quickly from exercise?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if my body feels calm and stress free?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if my body become taller than it is?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if my tummy is healthy?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I use the bathroom few times per day?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if my body become toxic free?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if my body operate at optimal level?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if my joints feels smooth?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if my intention to feel good is consistent?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if my bad habits are no longer practiced?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I simply release resistance continuously?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if my arms are slimmer and my tummy is slimmer?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I am breathing fresh air continually without my nose block?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I am no longer allergic to the weather?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I have money flow by me every single day?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I have more money or double the money I have now?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I am laying here, relaxing while the Universal Manager take care of all the aspects in my placement process?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I am simply enjoy my life, appreciating the small things, letting go of any resistance?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I experience more of the ease, relaxation, calmness, worry free, stress free?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I am being aligned to my desire and maintain that alignment regardless?
    • Wouldn't it be nice if I continue to go about my day feeling the relaxation and easy about it, enjoying every bit of it?

Rampage of Appreciation ... Generally (for today)

Few hours earlier, I had a moment of revelation; few days following my clarity on the guidelines, there was a clarity on an issue, that has bothered me (and I have ignored it for few months now). Now I will do myself a good favor and start to work on emotional eating (that is not the same as the issue that has been bothering me). So I first want to appreciate that unwanted (the emotional eating) then the wanted (the healthy -only when hungry- eating) saying that when I do eating emotionally, I do tend to eat yummy & delicious food more than usual although it causes my tummy to hurt afterward, I simply enjoy it and appreciate that I do not puke or become very ill from it. However, I still would like to enjoy healthy food, only when I am hungry, it would be certainly even better because I do appreciate that I will not feel ill afterward and will simply enjoy my meals more intensely than when I binge. I also appreciate that I have done it last year, I stopped the binge eat and lost alot of weight. I do appreciate that when I binge eat, I do tend to temporarily numb my feelings about things but I also would appreciate the benefits of healthy eating when hungry because I can do something else to permeanently change my feelings. I appreciate that I understand Abraham guidelines better now, and that those guidelines have taught me to visualize scenes that would make me feel better, regardless. I appreciate also that if I start to eat healthy when hungry I will be able to increase my fitness program which I truly find a lot of enjoyment while at it. I know that sometimes I do not listen to my IB that asks me to be patient, I should be able to be patient because I am not really hungry nor do I need this amount of food. I know that there were days when I felt intensely sick after ward from the amount of sugar and fat consumed during those binge episodes. I know that i need to slow down, learn to breath more, learn to drink more water, learn to count until 10, learn to walk around a bit, talk a little drive outside, etc. I appreciate that if I start to eat healthy when hungry, I will get used to it immediately. I know that this emotional eating is just now a habit because I was a little concerned that if I did the emotional work, I will start to treat myself with food for comfort. I know in my mind that I do not need that because I do feel relief and better than before. I appreciate myself for his this insight about myself and I do appreciate myself for talking about it in my Rampage of Appreciation because I feel it is just a phase that will fade away from my experience. I know that I am on the right track & I will be able to simply give up on emotional eating. I know I was a little bit always myself for eat more in the past few weeks because I was getting myself up ready for my new fitness program however I do not feel I will need this excessive food consumption because my body is simple fine. My body is strong, it has power, endurance and stamina by its own. I no longer fear that I will be sick due to low food consumption because I know I will simply reach a level where I know what to eat and when to eat and how to feed on nutrients and how to recovery faster. I know I will be successful and I do love and appreciate my body even when it is on the higher end of the perfect weight. I know I will be able to utilize the food to get myself started (like I did) and will continue to eat wisely without this unpleasant feel after ward (that I was eating my emotions, not my food really). I know that this specific feel about emotional eating makes me feel less good because I know with the Abraham guidelines I do not need to eat my emotions, I simply need to let them flow by me, while I observe them, appreciate their guidance, let them go, replace them with BFTs. What I simple concluded, this is now only a habit that can be broken, if I made a conscious effort to work on it. It will work out! Amen to that!