Thread: 2 Manifesting Stories

2 Manifesting Stories

Hi all,
    I'm new here and thought I would introduce myself by starting with the positive and sharing 2 quick manifesting stories from the last two months:

(1) Last week, I needed a new purse (old one had fallen apart). I searched online for a few hours, ended up at the website of a manufacturer who'd made a previous purse I really liked, and clicked on a style and color that looked interesting. When I saw the photo I thought/felt, "That looks nice!". It was discontinued, but I found it on another website for less than the original MSR price.

Never having seen it in person, and therefore not committed to the outcome, plus needing something right away, I instead went first to a local outlet store to look at their purses. Seeing nothing suitable, I went to Macy's, knowing they carried the brand I'd liked before. I saw the style of purse I'd seen on the website, but only in boring black and brown, so I asked the sales clerk about the color I'd seen on the manufacturer's website. He dug around a bit and came back with exactly one of the ones I'd seen in the photo; their last one, and on sale for roughly half the MSR price because it had been discontinued.

Time from wanting to manifesting: Less than 24 hours. (I'll be honest here and say that once I saw it in person, I wasn't as enthralled with it as I had been with the photo. I had him hold it for me while I looked around, but found nothing better or more suitable than that one, and at such a great price, too. I bought it.)

(2) This was the one that really got my attention. I'd been affirming/had the intention and visualization, "Money flows to me easily" for a short while. An old friend emailed me asking for my current mailing address because she wanted to send me something. I assumed it was going to be a copy of the CD she'd been working on, that I'd helped her with (and she had paid me for that help in a professional capacity). But around the time of my birthday, in the mail I received a check from her for $100, as a birthday gift.

This was so completely unexpected and random that it gave me goosebumps. We've known each other almost our whole lives and she's never given me money as a birthday gift, nor is she, as far as I know, in a much better financial situation than I am. In fact, no one in my whole life (I'm in my 50s) that was not related to me has ever given me a birthday check. So this one REALLY caught my attention.

I've been listening to Abraham books and talks since then like they were the air I needed to breathe. I was introduced to the LOA at a much younger age but, feeling it "didn't really work for me", had pretty much given up believing in the concept. I wish I could say I was now strong in my certainty of its validity, but, like everyone else, I have my dark moments of denial. Listening to yet another talk is the thing that usually releases me from the grip of that.

So cool now you know how to do it! ❤️��