Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Itīs an EMOTIONAL game, not an intellectual THINKING game!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Itīs an EMOTIONAL game, not an intellectual THINKING game!

The only reason that I have feelings,
    is because of two things:

I’m summoning the Non-physical Energy by virtue of my desire. And I’m allowing or not allowing it — by virtue of my thought or belief.

-Abe

We are going to get all of you with this one!

We are going to get all of you with this one!
    You would all be all right with who you are, if you had been making your decisions based
    upon how they feel to you all along, but it is because you have been trying to evaluate yourself through the eyes of others.

Oh, it is really an interesting thing how whatever powers-that-be choose the way you should look. And then you compare with that and come short almost every time. Because they have AIR BRUSHES and really good lenses in their cameras.

You are so hard on yourselves when you are someplace different than where you want to be. And that is what this message is all about. You must soothe yourself into emotional comfort before your desires can become manifest. You cannot hold yourself in disrespect of self and get what you want.

Asheville, 10/23/05

We want you to decide that you are going to direct the thoughts in order to INDUCE the feeling response. In other words, you are the maker of the feeling of relief. You’re no longer asking for the economy to be the maker of the feeling of relief. Or somebody to buy your product and that to be the maker of your feeling of relief.

"You’re going to start counting on something that you CAN count on, which is your ability to direct yourself slightly downstream instead of slightly upstream. You’re going to start pointing yourself deliberately downstream in order to INDUCE relief, because someone who can IRRATIONALLY induce relief, will always have outrageous success. [audience applause]

"We want you to be IRRATIONAL in your willingness to produce personal relief in your belly. And as you do that, that means you will consistently be releasing resistance, which means all that time that you’ve been living all that stuff you’re not the only one that has put this magnificent business out there in your vibrational future. Billions of people around the planet have put this magnificent business out there in the future of so many of you, you see.

"Don’t use your rationale to line up with it. Use the power of your ability to direct your thought. You line up with your dreams about this, and the Universe will find a way to carve out a niche for you. And anybody standing back and watching you will say, 'It is amazing what’s going on with you. This doesn’t happen to anyone.' And we say, Happens to everyone who is irrationally able to induce their own relief.

Buffalo, NY, 5/29/07

The thing that we want you to understand is, through all this sorting and sifting, you have done all the asking. You have made all the decisions, one at a time, and they're all in your vortex and they're all queued up.

You've done the work.

Now your work is to play on the beach. Your work is to release resistance. Your work is to appreciate and bask and find clarity and look for delicious ease and flow.

In other words, your work is to look for feelings that feel good. Your work is non-work. Your work is to relax and release. Relax and Release, relax and release. And it is our promise to you that you will find all of those answers. They are all queued up. You just gotta get in the Vortex!

(...) You've gotta stop clinging to what's out of the Vortex. You gotta loosen your grip on what's outside the Vortex.
    You gotta play more. You gotta laugh. You gotta release more. You gotta have more fun. You gotta think less and you gotta meditate more. You gotta bask more.

Don't make it a thinking game, let it be a feeling game.

Then watch what happens. So much there for you!!!

Boca Raton 3/24/10

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

(...) You've gotta stop clinging to what's out of the Vortex. You gotta loosen your grip on what's outside the Vortex.
    You gotta play more. You gotta laugh. You gotta release more. You gotta have more fun. You gotta think less and you gotta meditate more. You gotta bask more.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    The only reason that I have feelings,
    is because of two things:

I’m summoning the Non-physical Energy by virtue of my desire. And I’m allowing or not allowing it — by virtue of my thought or belief.

-Abe

practicebyignoring, I appreciate your joy!!

I have the inkling that this quote might fit here, as well... it is a twist, but maybe helpful to understand deeper.

"Lack" only exists in physicality

As you are acknowledging your own value or strength or clarity, as you are basking in something in your now, there is only harmony, and you can feel it.

But then, someone says something to you and you think, “Oh, that was not a very smart thing to say,” and in your critical judgment, ugh!, you feel that. You feel that you have changed the frequency. You are no longer in harmony with who you really are. You’ve just gotten off your path.

You have just introduced a vibration that is contrary to that which you really are — and you can feel the resistance. In the moment that that contrary, contradictory, lackful, blameful, fearful, angry thought is introduced to this pure, positive Energy, it’s like throwing sand on the ski slope — ugh! — you come to a sort of screeching, slowing, grinding, uncomfortable place.

So what we are wanting you to realize is that the only thing, the only thing that ever keeps you from soaring with the angels that are within you — is your own attention to lack. Lack is really a physical thing. It doesn’t exist anywhere else in the Universe. It’s only in the physical.

-Abe

Deciphering how you are FEELING is of premium importance!

You can not have an emotion yesterday.
    You can remember that emotion that you had yesterday, when yesterday was NOW. And you can not have an emotion tomorrow. You can anticipate an emotion, that you will have tomorrow, but you're doing it now.

So, ALL of your indication is now, now, now, now, now- ABOUT what you are doing with your thought! The important thing is that WHAT you're doing with your thought.

And the SUBJECT of your thought is NOT important!
    The way the thought FEELS IS.

Because the subject of your thought... Oh, you are masters, you are genius, you can think about anything in the world that you want to think about, and Source Energy will flow towards it and curve out the relationship with THAT subject and you for your delight, for your pleasure, for your edification, for your expansion, for your enlightenment.

IOW, this is the cooperative Universe, and YOU MATTER A LOT here. But we want you to see big picture, we want you to understand how you fit into all of it, we want you to CLAIM your important place in this, because you are not just here accidentally. You are here purposefully, deliberately here. And you are not insignificantly here. You are IMPORTANTLY here and SIGNIFICANTLY. YOU MATTER to all-that-is! And we want you to matter to YOU.

We want how you feel to become of PREMIUM importance to you!

Boston, 10-10-2015

See, you are not walking around and
    are feeling less than love.
    You walk around and are thinking thoughts,
    that GIVE you the feeling of less than love!

Orlando, March 2013

The power of intention can be exponential more powerful,
    in ways never before discussed on this planet
    when you add to that the power of emotional intention.

The power of the intention of emotion.
    The POWER of caring about my emotions.
    The POWER of letting my dominant intention be about,
    how I feel.

Today- no matter of where Iīm going,
    there is NOTHING more important than how I feel.
    Nothing matters more than how I feel.
    Nothing matters more than how I feel.
    NOTHING matters more than how I feel.

Thatīs it! NOTHING matters more than how I feel.
    My emotion. My emotion, my emotion, my emotion.

(Abraham, Chicago Sept. 2011)