Thread: Manifested money from a mysterious source

Manifested money from a mysterious source

Hi all

I don't post on here alot, I mainly lurk ...... but I wanted to tell you of my little success story. I'd been inspired by sunshine 11's post on receiving money by asking feel good questions and also, I read abe's explanation on this in the MLOA book. I started the process but to be honest, I was getting a little frustrated with finding feel good questions at first so I thought maybe I'll just focus on one good question for now and that was, what will bring me the most joy in life. I said this for about half a day yesterday and I did feel a little bit better at first, it seemed to take me out of my morning mood. Well... This morning I checked my bank account to work out if I have enough money to buy some food and low and behold there was a mysterious 26.00 pounds that had been put in my account. I don't know where it's come from, it has no name next to the credited transaction, only a code.

I manifested money from no-where . Thank you abe and sunshine11 . What will happen if i keep going ......I wonder

Hi,
    That's nice for a start

Wonderful.

That's a great question; "what will bring me the most joy in life".

Keep asking yourself the good feeling questions.

One I like is "who am I really?"

And "what does Source think about this?"

Quote Originally Posted by positivemind View Post
    Hi all

I don't post on here alot, I mainly lurk ...... but I wanted to tell you of my little success story. I'd been inspired by sunshine 11's post on receiving money by asking feel good questions and also, I read abe's explanation on this in the MLOA book. I started the process but to be honest, I was getting a little frustrated with finding feel good questions at first so I thought maybe I'll just focus on one good question for now and that was, what will bring me the most joy in life. I said this for about half a day yesterday and I did feel a little bit better at first, it seemed to take me out of my morning mood. Well... This morning I checked my bank account to work out if I have enough money to buy some food and low and behold there was a mysterious 26.00 pounds that had been put in my account. I don't know where it's come from, it has no name next to the credited transaction, only a code.

I manifested money from no-where . Thank you abe and sunshine11 . What will happen if i keep going ......I wonder

This sounds fabulous! Very inspiring! Congrats! Sharing your joy How can I find and read Sunshine 11's post on asking feel good questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Source Within View Post
    This sounds fabulous! Very inspiring! Congrats! Sharing your joy How can I find and read Sunshine 11's post on asking feel good questions?
    Hi!

Here you are: $60,000 out of thin air!

The Feel Good Questions game...

Quote Originally Posted by Source Within View Post
    How can I find and read Sunshine 11's post on asking feel good questions?
    And when some kind Forum friend isn't around to look for you, you can find sunshine11's profile (by going up to Community link at that bottom of the Forum masthead atop every page of this forum and searching for their profile there. There are a variety of options). When you've found their profile, under their member name on their Profile page, you will see a link to "Find latest posts" and "Find latest started threads." You can use these links to peruse their posts. When you find a post which might interest you, there are links to the post ("See more") and to the thread title, which will take you to the full thread in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupiditas View Post
    Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    And when some kind Forum friend isn't around to look for you, you can find sunshine11's profile (by going up to Community link at that bottom of the Forum masthead atop every page of this forum and searching for their profile there. There are a variety of options). When you've found their profile, under their member name on their Profile page, you will see a link to "Find latest posts" and "Find latest started threads." You can use these links to peruse their posts. When you find a post which might interest you, there are links to the post ("See more") and to the thread title, which will take you to the full thread in question.
    Oh wow! Thank you very much for this WellBeing I am truly impressed by the detailed answers you are giving. This forum is such an amazing place. Sincere thanks and deep appreciation 🙏