Thread: Rampage Results

Rampage Results

I had done the meditation app and had some of the happiest days of my life because the meditation released so much resistance. In spite of the upward movement, I was still creating resistance. I started writing a rampage of appreciation on many topics for 30 minutes a day. This practice made a huge difference as it curtailed the amount of resistance I created on a daily basis. I spend more of my daily time going down stream as a result. I'm truly great full for the practice and it's results. I'm also excited about what the future will bring.

I walk for hours in the early morning before the day breaks. I love walking in the quiet cool darkness. It's like I have the whole world to myself, not to mention I'm able to beat the summer heat. So one morning a large bird is about 5 feet off the deck and flying right toward me. I'm not frightened but I'm amazed. I stand there in awe and wonder. The bird is flying at shoulder height when it veers slightly to the right of me. I could have almost reached out and touched its wing. The brown Sandhill Crane flew another 100 yards down the road then soared upward. I was excited that I got to see this bird with a 4 foot wing span so close.

When I recounted the story, someone told me it was a sign. I looked up crane symbolism and it means wealth, longevity, and travel. After giving it some thought, I believe the crane symbolized my journey. As long as I continue with the rampages I will, like the crane, eventually soar upward. Perhaps I'm being a little psycho-ceramic and it was just a bird flying by me. Either way, it was exciting.

Sounds like a Success Story to me.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Birds, they are the symbol of Freedom. They are the closest thing to absolute, pure freedom you can visually witness in your physical experience. They are so flexible and so mobile and so light and so free and so joyful! They represent the pure essence of your Being -- and that is why you are drawn to them.

~Abraham-Hicks, February 8, 1991

Ohh, cut out the doubtful "but", Chuck!
    It was SUCH an amazing goosebumpy, wonderful read, I was literally with you and the Crane.
    I am treasuring it, what a meaningful beginning of my day!

The birds of your planet are often messengers or translators of Non-Physical Energy; all beasts are, to a certain extent.

But the birds of your planet are used often in that way.

Non-Physical Energy, wanting to express something to physical, often finds a bird as a very easy messenger, because the birds are mobile,
    they are everywhere, and they are willing.

-Abraham Hicks 12/9/00

Thank you POE. I appreciate your knowledgeable and reassuring response.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar