Thread: I manifested heartache.

I manifested heartache.

I should keep quiet about it, right? But I am obsessing and I feel so frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hera View Post
    I should keep quiet about it, right? But I am obsessing and I feel so frustrated.
    Then soothe your feeling of Frustration. Find thoughts which still seem as true to you as the thoughts over which you're obsessing yet which feel better.

Moderator's note: I'm going to move your thread to the Practicing the Teachings sub-forum, where our Forum friends do their "work."

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hera View Post
    We want you to be obsessed with feeling GOOD!

-Abe

An obsession is really a focus on what doesnīt feel so good. So your "work" is to train to become able to deliberately focus on what you DO want, instead of what you DONīT want.

The topic on which you do that is completely irrelevant. If you focus on the beauty of nature, sweet fluffy kittens or your beloved hobby- it all trains your deliberate ability to look and think about what feels better. And that trains your vibration.

Do that, aka "switch" to any happy and easy topic each time you feel frustrated!
    But you can do it ON topic, as well, if this gives you more relief.
    I started this thread below, doing that (now it became more of a rampage thread- rampaging still tunes the energy, but you have to be already ITV to do that-, but if you look in the first pages, you might find some inspiration):

The Men and Me. From knowing what I donīt want to knowing what I DO WANT!!!

also, this two work-threads are helping me immensely:

Pain? OHH GOOD! Something to relax into!

Itīs RIGHT, not wrong! Finding the stance of how my IB sees things.

also, this quote-collections might be helpful to soothe and become inspired:

How to deal with pain

(it doesnīt matter if your pain is still "just" vibrational or already physical!)

Quotes about how to deal with "Fred"

Dear Hera,

Its good that you ask for support when you need it.

Love what Paradise has beautifully quoted for you.

The thought that came to my mind when I read your short post, was......don't worry, all that happened is that you had some resistant vibration that you were not aware of, that got bigger....and you still were not aware of it, so it got bigger.....and now you ARE aware of it. Sometimes things have to get bigger before we become consciously aware of what we have got going on, and that is a positive thing. It is how LOA works....So now your thoughts, and emotions have got enough momentum going on that you ARE aware of your vibration.

Just be easy on yourself.
    Soothe yourself.
    You will feel better.
    Just let yourself feel what you are feeling.
    And be as kind to yourself as you can.