Thread: Manifesting somewhere to live within two weeks!!!???

Talking Manifesting somewhere to live within two weeks!!!???

Hi everyone! This is my first post, and I'm really excited to be here!!
    My name is Sandyegg, I'm 19, and I'm from San Diego, CA. (sandy eggo, lol)
    My mom and I have been living with my grandmother in an unhealthy working/living situation for the past year and a half. My mom is giving our two week move out notice this afternoon, and we currently have no money saved, or family to stay with, but I know for a fact that we'll find somewhere to live within two weeks.
    I'm a little scared about moving so quickly without a plan, but I know it'll be great.
    Honestly, this is the best thing that's happened to us in a long time, and I can feel that the universe is taking care of it.
    I'm finally allowed to work, earn, and keep money. We have the freedom to go outside anytime. We can be or do anything we want, because the universe is infinite, and it takes care of us. We've always had a place to stay, and we always will.
    Theoretically, we'd need to earn $1200 or so to stay somewhere temporarily until we are able to find jobs and move to our own apartment, but the logistics of that aren't important. All I know is that we have a place to live, and it's about to reveal its path to us. I have a feeling it'll be even greater than the plan we have now.
    Right now I'm just trying to keep the good vibes going, and taking inspired action when I can.
    Thank you so much!!

Welcome to the Forum, Sandyegg!

Was there something about these teachings that you'd like to discuss?