Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What means "ALLOWING"?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Blocking out the unwanted??

You (the HS) ARE giving attention (to all the "bad things in the world"), because:
    You are "blocking it out"!

You ARE giving attention, to this collective thing, that you are blocking out- which means, its ACTIVE in your vibration- resistance IS there- iow...

HS
    (sighing)
    this resistance...

Abe
    This is a Universe of attraction! There is no exclusion. So, when you say "NO. NO to that thing I do not want. Im blocking it out!"
    -Your not saying no- your saying yes!

Because, you are acknowledging its existence, your acknowledging that its big, your acknowledging that its sort of after you, and your "blocking it out".

-And we say, no, your not. Your not blocking it out.
    You are carving a pathway, without even meaning to.
    We know this is annoying, but what it comes down to is recognizing, that every subject is really 2 subjects:

Wanted, and NOT wanted.
    And you can tell by the way you feel, wether you are leaning to the direction of the wanted, or the unwanted.

(...) So, lighten up, accept that you live in a world of diversity, and balance and variety. And BLESS this world, because out of it, you have carved your ideas of who you are, and what you want. Which are dominant!

Acknowledge, that the source within you is wrapped all around all of that what you want-and is looking to you and through you, for the fulfillment of all of it. Acknowledge that it doesnt matter, what negative or contrasting components have helped you to come to those conclusions! They are non-issues now, because they did their work.

Youve launched the rocket, it has become a vibrational reality. The source within you is there, offering the vibration of that reality in such a powerful way, that- IF YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT THING YOU DO by trying to block that,

that you will find yourself in a vibrational place, where you will receive inspiration. And the vibration of that will turn into a thought, and into an emotion, and then to words, and then to behavior. And then to material objects.

Phoenix, Dec. 2014

Being "Tolerant" is NOT the same as "Allowing"!

Sometimes, people think by what we mean by "art of allowing" is, just be really tolerant of others: Look out into the world, and see terrible things, and just not make a fuss over them.
    And if you dont make a fuss of something, than youd be tolerant, and allowing.

But that is not what we mean!
    We mean, allowing your connection with source!

And that is precise!
    (...) The reason it bothers you, is because your IB is not looking at that, in that way! So, youve chose an attitude or an opinion about something, that your IB isnt choosing. Which means: Its not beneficial to you. Your thought is detrimental to you!

Portland Oregon June 24, 2017 from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 (No Ads during video) ~ To receive the answer, stop asking the question

Allowing happens in small satisfying Babysteps

Youll come out of one of those meditative states, and youll RECEIVE an idea.
    The next thing is: DONT need the first idea to be the blockbuster of all blockbusters of all blockbuster-ideas! Let it be an idea about moving furniture.

Because, if your not thinking about "Well, hows that gonna get me where I wanna be??"- which puts puts you right back over here
    (into the question mode), but you are just following thought. Why?

Because it felt good!
    A good feeling thought will lead to another one, and another one, and another one- and eventually, youll BE to the blockbusting idea, to the blockbusting unfolding, to the solution that is really appearant to you and all others. So your question was: I get the concept of allowing, and receiving. But how do I accomplish it?

And we say: By being willing to be ready to be ready to be ready.
    By being willing to allow the satisfaction to be ENOUGH, as you go along.

That really is the answer.

Portland Oregon June 24, 2017 from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 (No Ads during video) ~ To receive the answer, stop asking the question

Trust and Allowing
    are the same thing.

Abe

Why the Hesitation?
    Follow the impulses.

HS hesitated to stand up and move to the HS, another woman thought she was picked and got whacked just before entering the stage.

HS:
    Sorry for the hesitation.

Abe:
    Whats that about, anyway?

HS:
    I got a calling to come, but its all so big! So, I get in the way of my IB.

Abe:
    -But did you see that life-experience, that we all experienced together?

HS:
    Yes, I know!

Abe:
    So, those are the kind of things that you... because, that was a manifestation- that has vibrational reasons. And so, how did that feel like?

HS:
    Getting in my own way.

Abe:
    Felt like "maybe". Felt like "hopeful". And so, what else are you getting in your own way, about? Is that the heart of this question? It should be!

HS:
    Ok! The impulse was to share an experience. So, at the moment, I dont have a question about how Im getting in my own way, but I see what your coming from! (...) I take the impulse, that made me raise my hand: Unconditional Alignment! Wow! I didnt realize my step 1 was that- that I was actually moving towards that, or that was of interest... I felt like like struggling in there, whatever. Lot of contrast made me... no option other than to move towards alignment and I was having some really interesting experiences on this cruise.

Where the conditions that I felt were creating joy, were no longer satisfying me. So I had great moments...

Abe:
    Say again!

HS:
    The conditions that were giving me what I had considered a sense of joy, was no longer satisfying me. I knew there was more.

Abe:
    But think about how profound what you just said, is. What-is is no longer enough, for me! Isnt that what we are talking about, all day? What-is will never be enough. Because you are a CREATOR!

What-is is old news. What-is is the energy, that is already manifested, but there must be another seed in the ground, there must be something more that is BECOMING, yes? And you must be able to find something exhilarating about it, as it is becoming. Are there any clues about it? Is there new data, that is coming into place? Are there more things clicking into place about it- or do you have more experiences, that are giving you more insights?

-Because even just now, you had an experience, that gives you more insight about it! Maybe, your missing the clues. Maybe, they are right under your nose, all the time! Maybe someone is shouting at you: "COME, this way!" -and maybe, for whatever reason, your not hearing that- or you are hesitant to come. Maybe!?

HS:
    Well, today, it was because of a profound experience I had yesterday. And there was a little bit of "can it get even better?" because I felt yesterday that I found what was satisfying finally...

Abe:
    Never "finally". Never finally!

HS:
    (laughing) This was the state of absolute, unconditional alignment! There was NO condition there, and I felt...

Abe:
    We wanna hear about it. But we wanna ask you and everyone, is this state of unconditional alignment like your college-degree, where, once you got it, its yours forever more? Or is it something thats happening in the moment- or not happening in the moment?

And is it really so monumentally different, and such a surprise, that we need to make a big deal about something that could be present in nearly every moment of your life-experience?

HS:
    It stayed, till now! So, that was my question. Does it get better? Or does it get more expansive? Or do you hold this, and move with it?

Abe:
    The best way of explaining it is, it keeps coming.
    Coming, in a variety of different ways, on a variety of different subjects, in a variety of different times with a variety of different people. Its like saying:

Will the answer to this question satisfy me, for evermore? -NO!
    Will I keep asking the same question, forever? -Hopefully NOT!

Is the question: "Is there a lot more like that, queued uo for me? Are there more questions and answers, coming? Are there more manifestations to come, to please me in this way?" -YES! Endless.

HS:
    Could you help me with what I did there?

Abe:
    With the hesitation?

HS:
    Yah.

Abe:
    Well, hesitation is always about a belief, that you are tripping over. So, what was the belief that your tripping over?

HS:
    -"Come on. Not twice! Its not fair!" Its the second time that I...
    (she got in the HS the other day, already).

Abe:
    Yahh! So?

HS:
    -Worry. Its not what people think, its more like fairness. I dont know, but that was the first thing that was coming up- fairness. "Youve got your alignment, youve got your source, your being guided -so, come on. Just hang out there." Something like that, maybe. Im not sure. I dont think Im getting to it, thats why Im asking.

Abe:
    Keep talking, maybe you will! Feel around for it!

HS:
    Ok. I did tell my husband in the break, "Im going up. And could you go up after me, put your hand up", so I already talked about it. There was a knowing, I can follow the knowing.

Abe:
    When wer talking about getting ready to be ready to be ready to be ready- were you ready?

HS:
    Obviously not enough!

Abe:
    But here is the thing. You must have been ready- because you lighted up. You must have been ready, but in the process of what happened- because- the reason we wanna have this conversation is, because you are ALL doing this, ALL THE TIME!

You are not thinking so much about it. Life is putting the questions within you, causing you to be in a place of strong attraction- the answers are coming to you, WHAT causes you to freeze like that? -If you are ready to be ready to be ready- what causes you then to freeze and NOT let the readiness parlay into something more?

HS:
    I really dont know at this moment.

Abe:
    Well, you touched upon it in part when you were concerned about what other people were thinking about it. We will not say that it was a lack of readiness. Because the readiness was there, or we would not have seen you! So, with a second guessing yourself, it was a getting too much in your head about it. It was not letting yourself flow with it, or go with it. Could it have been, because you were picking up on the others around you, who wanted to be there? -We dont think it was about that!

HS:
    No, it wast. No.

Abe:
    Does anybody think it matters? If a question isnt big enough that it doesnt bring an immediate answer, should you just keep probing around and hammering at the question- or should you just get on with life, and see if something else comes up? So, WHAT was important about being up here, to you?

HS:
    Impulse. It was important to me to commit to follow an impulse from my source. Irrelevant?

Abe:
    This is why it was important to us, that you came here. For this reason: Because, there is not much happening with this, is there? There is just really not much happening with this. And yet, it was an impulse, and so what most people feel when they have an impulse, that doesnt produce something immediately, then they guess the validity of their impulse!

And THAT is really the point we are wanting to make with you:
    That the impulse IS an impulse!
    And when you can NOT JUDGE the power of an impulse, or not judge the importance of the impulse-
    and just get in a habit of NO MATTER WHAT- following the impulse.

And not demanding, that the impulse show you the goods, right here and now. Just let the impulse and the following of it be the rhythm of life that you will follow! THAT will lead you to things.

Everything is not going to be followed by an immediate and big crescendo! Sometimes, you are more ready, along the way! It depends on what is going on. But in the context of this conversation- THIS new leading edge conversation that wer having, with ALL of you- is that we want you to accept, that:
    First of all- life is queuing you up, for powerful attraction!

And that, in varying degrees, you are ready for the attraction to show itself to you, in meaningful ways. Does every single moment have to be a meangingful one? For example- when you get into your vehicle, and your moving down the highway, and you get an impulse to change lanes. Do you demand that the Universe yields to you an explanation, of why this impulse came?

HS:
    No!

Abe: "I was in a perfectly good lane! I was happy in the lane that I was in- and now, you have inspired me to be over here in another lane. And I demand to know, WHY I am here." -Do you do that?? -Not if your wise! That impulse was enough! Because if you spend too much time to trace back and to figure out what it was for the impulse to be there, now you are tangled up in thoughts. Now you have the probability of introducing more entanglement of vibration- and beliefs you hold. And you are missing future opportunities to just keep moving!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Why the Hesitation? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept