Thread: Small manifestation, BIG meaning

Small manifestation, BIG meaning

Hello Abers,

The other day, as I was passing by those vending machines on my way to a public bathroom, I thought to myself: wouldn't be nice to buy a candy bar and get 2 of them? And didn't pay any more attention to it.
    So I inserted the coins and dialed for a KitKat. And bang it got stuck and the machine gave back the coins.
    I inserted them again and dialed for the same product. 2 of them fell off!

No resistance, no double thought, no wobble and there you have.

I know it's just a candy bar and therefore it's easier but deeply the process is the same.
    As Abraham say: it's as easy to manifest a button or a castle .
    Good day for all!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    SWEET success!

Great indicator!!

Nice, really nice!

HA! I've been having those, too! I recently had surgery and a friend who was supposed to show up to hang out, didn't. I suddenly had a vision of her showing up at a later date, unannounced, with a bouquet of flowers. Which she totally did! While meditating I got distracted by hunger and thoughts of lunch, then my phone rang and I thought "that's boyfriend calling to see if he can bring me lunch from his new job" and it was! I also have been watching a lot of shows while in recovery, and I wondered if there had ever been a collaboration between two particular actresses, and sure enough in 3 more episodes there they were, together!

On a morning walk i decided that everything was gonna be free for me that day and found a coin and at metro station i helped two ladies who thought the machine took their coin but didnt accept it, then there was a programming mistake and i had been buying 1.25 chocolates for25 cents for like a month and when it stopped didnt care about it at all cause meand my family got enough of chocolates, then i started to buy for friends then i remember times passign by the machine without buying it then it ended

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Meral Im basking in reading your posts all over the place!