Thread: Rocking It - Best Manifestation So Far!

Rocking It - Best Manifestation So Far!

I am on a mega HFD...I am going back to Hawaii next week and lined up yet another free massage by a sexy, handsome, hunky dude!
    My last 3 trips I met hot men who offered to massage me for free. First I was like...REALLY...is this for real? Back at Xmas, one showed up at the front door of my resort room! Before that, one of my friends actually brought back a hottie surfer to our vortex-y condo for some beers. As soon as the surfer walked in, he offered to give me a massage. OK...I know what you're thinking but no bodily fluids were exchanged...just lots of warm coconut oil. This new person I met a yoga retreat in March and he started e-mailing me, asking if he could massage me when I got back because he's graduating from massage school and needs practice. Boy, am I going to give him lots of practice!!!

Haha love this

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    You are INSPIRING!!!

I looove massage and whenever i was writing anythnig about my dream guy, massage was on top of my list
    I had a bf who used to even give hours of massages even on cafe's and public, i remember a few times some people even started massaging each other after they see us but when we broke up he bitched about it a lot and he seriously started to having sore feeling on his right arm way before our break-up
    Now my current dearest bf loves pleasing me and his hands even continue after he falls asleep

For me massage is a direct entry to the Vortex

Thank you all! I'm not quite sure how this happened...LOL. I get massages weekly at my neighborhood massage studio but by women. When I go on vacation to Hawaii...I seem to keep meeting handsome, tanned and super fit men who want to "get with me". I don't go there expecting this...I'm usually in chillaxing mode and meeting men is second to swimming in the ocean and relaxing on the beach. I *do* appreciate all the attention but as to the 'how'...I am clueless!

Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    ...but as to the 'how'...I am clueless!
    You tell us "how:"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    I don't go there expecting this...I'm usually in chillaxing mode and meeting men is second to swimming in the ocean and relaxing on the beach.
    That's pretty much the definition of "letting go of the oars" and Downstream, isn't it?

Thanks for the reminder, Well Being!

What's even more awesome than free massages by sexy men...is whenever I go swimming in Hawaii...sea turtles swim with me!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    how does that FEEEL ??