Thread: Louise Hay

Louise Hay

I just got the news that beloved Louise Hay transitioned back to Non-Physical today,
    another wonderful spirit to join with Jerry, Wayne & Abraham

I just want to honor her with a few images that I found on her facebook page,
    and some of her words of wisdom.
    She has been a wonderful stepping stone in my life moving forward.

Be gentle with yourself.

I choose to find peace wherever I am.

I am on an ever-changing journey.
    Enjoy the journey.

I am good enough.

I can handle anything that comes my way.

I choose to find peace wherever I am.

I know that every bridge I cross brings me to a higher level of fulfillment.

Each moment of the day is special to me as I follow my higher instincts and listen to my heart.
    I always listen to my heart.

Life always reveals to me what I need to know at just the right moment.

When I wake up in the morning, I plan for a good day.
    My anticipation attracts positive experiences to me.

When one door closes, another one opens.

I create wonderful new beliefs for myself.

The serenity and safety I seek is already within me.

Every moment is a new beginning for me.

We are the power we are looking for.

The point of power is always in the present moment.

As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.

I live in the now.

As I move throught the layers of other people's opinions and beliefs,
    I see within myself a magnificent being, wise and beautiful.

When I am ready, my spiritual growth unfolds in wondrous ways.

Thank you for everything

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Much LOVE to Louise, who helped spread the knowing and wisdom for the time of awakening SO significantly!

And MUCH love to you, Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Much LOVE to Louise, who helped spread the knowing and wisdom for the time of awakening SO significantly!

And MUCH love to you, Angie!
    yes, she was awesome, wasn't she? and a good friend to Esther and Jerry

so MUCH love to you too, dear Elke!

The audios of this beautiful lady helped to go through dark moments in my life 😊
    Such a blessed soul ⭐❤

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Angie!

Taking another bow, and posting this GREAT transcript

Jerry and Esther went with Louise Hay several years ago for lunch. And Louise picked them up in her Rolls Royce. It was the first Rolls Royce Esther had been inside and it was a beautiful machine so beautifully created. And Esther sat in the front seat with Louise and just took it all in. She loved it.

And in Esther’s mind she’s thinking about that commercial about ‘Pardon me, do you happen to have any Grey Poupon?’ Esther just, she cannot get it out of her mind. And she doesn’t know Louise very well at that point and she’s not sure how far she should go with her. And so, Esther looked over and she took a deep breath and she said with a smile on her face ‘Pardon me…’

-And without missing a beat, Louise just reached over, punched the glove box and it fell open and inside was a bottle of Grey Poupon. And now Esther is saying to herself, ‘My Rolls Royce experience is now complete.’ And now she’s wanting to drive down the freeway and hold the bottle up and show it to people. She just cannot quite leave it alone. The whole thing is surreal.

Then Louise drove to a beautiful little restaurant, she ducked this big car into this very small garage and very skillfully parked it in a very small space. Esther and Jerry and Louise could barely get out of the car it was parked so close. Esther stood behind the car and now her old thoughts relative to beautiful cars have been activated.

As Esther is looking at the cars parked on either side she said to Louise, ‘Aren’t you worried about somebody bumping up against your beautiful car?’ Now this is one of the things that kept Esther from buying a beautiful car like that; it’s one of the things that she worries about. IOW it’s still active in her vibration; she doesn’t even know it’s active in her vibration until suddenly she’s standing there looking at this magnificent machine wedged in this tiny little place.

Louise looked at Esther and then this calm, cool breeze sort of blew out of her and all over Esther as Louise says ‘I never worry about my beautiful car, I just expect others to love and respect it as much as I do.’ Esther felt that peace of well-being just wash into her; IOW it was a contrasting experience, which caused a new rocket of desire, a summoning of source energy, perfect words flowing forth from someone.

And, Jerry and Esther, no matter where they park, no matter what they’re parking, Esther often stops and looks back and plays Louise’s soothing words over her that everyone will love and appreciate this as much as I do, you see. And so, it’s just a matter of recognizing that you’re full of vibrations you’ve picked up along your physical trail. Some of them serve you and some of them don’t. And most of them don’t matter at all.

It’s only if there’s something that you want that’s calling energy through you and you’re not letting it through because you’ve got some cluttered vibration that you would even be aware that you have some cluttered vibration. A car that’s going 100 miles an hour and hits a tree is a much bigger problem than a car that’s going 5 miles an hour and hits a tree. The faster your energy moves the more the resistance becomes apparent. And when you are now aware that resistance is always accompanied by negative emotion, and you are aware that negative emotion can come and go as quickly as choosing downstream or upstream thoughts, now you’re in complete control of the part that resistance plays in your fast moving stream.

Excerpted from Buffalo, NY 5/29/07

angie for this memorial to Louise.

OMG , what can I say about the amount of assistance I allowed from her . , for over 30 years I've had her in my life . And I listen to her when I do my walks.

Thankyou so much Louise for being so titito and itv, and for sharing that with us.. Your light shines brightly in my life.

I knew I'd find this here on the Abeforum! Thanks AngelinaMGA. <3

Louise came into my life in early 2008, about the same time I discovered Abraham-Hicks. Both Louise and AH had me wondering if my thoughts had anything to do with my "incurable and genetic" bi-polar disorder, and by the end of 2008 the direction in my life had changed completely. Today I'm med free and enjoying life to the fullest. Whenever I see anything about mirror work, I think of Louise. Whenever I see an affirmation, I think of Louise. Whenever I think of someone who found success later in life, I think of Louise. Whenever I think of my early years of this healing journey, I think of Louise. She'll always be a part of my improved story. Thank you Louise.

By the way, I read Anita Moorjani's FB page this morning that Louise transitioned on the same day that Wayne Dyer transitioned last year. I know there are champagne glasses clinking up above. A rebirth to celebrate.

CG