Thread: I got my desire but..

I got my desire but..

Well, hello there! I grew from 5'9 to 6'2 which makes me happy so much because that was my biggest desire but also I'm not sure if I manifested it by using loa. The thing is I was trying to manifest it for 6-7 months by pretending that I'm 6'2 and I was feeling good about it but whenever I used to check my height it was always the same and I wasn't able to understand why because I was feeling good and stuff.. Then I kinda lost faith in loa and decided that I need to try something new so I started to tell myself that I'm still growing and started to do some stretching exercises while telling myself that I love myself and my body so much that I decided to help my body to grow faster by doing these exercises and I was feeling good about all it etc. After some time I've checked my height and I grew a few inches.. Anyway you know how this story ended. I'm not sure if it's even a question but I'm just not sure if I got my desire by using loa because when I wasn't doing anything it didn't work but as soon is I took action it actually worked out.. Also this is almost the only one desire that I got since I found out about loa and Abraham hicks.. like I wanted to get blue eyes and even though right now they are green which is cool and I like them but I decided to try if it's gonna work out because I've read before that people did it but it didn't work out for me and even though I don't care that it's not blue right now I'm just kinda frustrated that it didn't work in general which makes me doubt about loa.. I hope that it makes sense for you because I really wanna believe that loa is true but I just don't understand why I wasn't able to get my dream height without action and blue eyes even though I didn't have any resistence about blue eyes and my height..

Thank you so much for your help.

LOA leads you to inspired action. It is how it work really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mate View Post
    I'm not sure if it's even a question but I'm just not sure if I got my desire by using loa because when I wasn't doing anything it didn't work but as soon is I took action it actually worked out..

Stretching itself did not do anything. It was the belief you held that stretching could make you taller, coupled with the belief that you can grow taller. I can assure you from a purely scientific basis stretching is about as effective as eating cardboard. However, if we look at this from a vibrational perspective, you fully expected to grow taller because of stretching, and so you did-- and a lot taller i might add. If instead of stretching you chose to believe that working out, or jogging, or being fit in any way would make you taller -- it would've as well.

Basically what I'm saying is that it's the belief that stretching makes you taller that made you taller, not the stretching itself. By stretching you felt good in thinking that you were taking action, and so the manifestation came. What you could've done is just felt good. The manifestation would've come. It's all about feeling good, and you did whatever worked for you (when I mean work I mean emotional work).

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mate View Post
    Well, hello there! I grew from 5'9 to 6'2 which makes me happy
    Conditions never "make" us happy.
    What happiness is, is the resonance with "who-you-really-are", and itīs all that we all REALLY seek.
    Itīs this feeling of being clear, whole, fulfilled, in deep joyful love, being free and fully empowered.

Conditions can be used as "excuse" to touch this core of ourselves for a short while, but when you havenīt lined up deliberately with your core ("who you really are"), the stuff/people/conditions will fail to hold us in alignment.

that was my biggest desire but also I'm not sure if I manifested it by using loa.
    It seems you wanted even more than achieving your goal of growing, the proof of being empowered "to be or do or have what you desire". And thatīs ok, I guess we all want to know this, with absolute certainty.

But you canīt get there from there. Needing proof just indicates, that you are still in doubt.

You get into "knowing" by consistent and unconditional (!) training of what you do want. Then, the conditions will fill in, but thatīs still no satisfying proof. The real proof is what you allow after some while to feel, so deeply, certainly and undoubtably, that you KNOW it in your bones. No matter what.

That takes a bit time and true dedication. It doesnīt fall "puff" from the sky and wipes your insecurities and doubts away, once and for all: You have to give yourself into wanting to feel that, more than anything else. You have to "work" on this, even in the face of contrast and seeming failure, with consistent, stubborn, dedicated babysteps. And then, some day, it will be unshakeably and completely UNCONDITIONALLY. Then, you own and KNOW it.

Do you need proof?

Abe ask why the HS wants to do telekinesis.

(... you need it for) your own proof? Your own proof- see, that will trip you up, every time.

Because when you NEED proof-
    you are full of doubt.

HS:
    So, to eliminate doubt, just eliminate the unneccessary need for the proof?

Abe:
    Perfectly said. Perfectly said! The unneccessary need for the proof. Perfectly said!

San Francisco July 29 2017, from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 ~ Signs that the thoughts and you are receiving are coming from

The thing is I was trying to manifest it for 6-7 months by pretending that I'm 6'2 and I was feeling good about it but whenever I used to check my height it was always the same and I wasn't able to understand why because I was feeling good and stuff.. Then I kinda lost faith in loa and decided that I need to try something new so I started to tell myself that I'm still growing and started to do some stretching exercises while telling myself that I love myself and my body so much that I decided to help my body to grow faster by doing these exercises and I was feeling good about all it etc. After some time I've checked my height and I grew a few inches.. Anyway you know how this story ended. I'm not sure if it's even a question but I'm just not sure if I got my desire by using loa because when I wasn't doing anything it didn't work but as soon is I took action it actually worked out.. Also this is almost the only one desire that I got since I found out about loa and Abraham hicks..
    Thing is, Abe teach that we need to shift our own vibration, to control manifestations.
    But as long you have not much experience with understanding your vibration, the attempt to "measure" your success with manifestations will always backfire (see quote above).

According to Abe, there are 2 ways to measure if youīr doing it "right"- one is how you FEEL (which can be a very weak way of measuring, as many people donīt allow themselves to feel their authentic emotions).
    The other is what manifests- but as you see, you can "doubt that to death", also.

So how about letting all those ulterior motives go for a while, and to set your goal onto BECOMING JOYFUL, no matter what. Not to make something happen. Not to pull off "magic"- but because this will make you happy and joyful and more easy, and that of course will generally lead to a more happy life.

And then, watch what happens.

like I wanted to get blue eyes and even though right now they are green which is cool and I like them but I decided to try if it's gonna work out because I've read before that people did it but it didn't work out for me and even though I don't care that it's not blue right now I'm just kinda frustrated that it didn't work in general which makes me doubt about loa.
    Well, how does it FEEL to doubt LoA?
    Does it empower you, or does it feel disempowered?
    I guess, the second. So, why would you torture yourself with such a statement aka belief??

Because it might be "true"?
    What a screwy reasoning.

*I* would feel sooo much better in insisting that I just havenīt YET figured out how to offer a perfect pure wanted vibration long enough, to create what I want.
    But thatīs just me...

I hope that it makes sense for you because I really wanna believe that loa is true but I just don't understand why I wasn't able to get my dream height without action and blue eyes even though I didn't have any resistence about blue eyes and my height..
    Actually, it doesnīt make sense.
    You shoot yourself in the foot!
    You use a sweet success to disempower yourself.

Thank you guys so much for your responses! I indeed have doubts about loa not gotta lie.. Also it wasn't inspired action to do stretching exercises since I decided to do them because I didn't see any improvement. When I found out about loa I didn't have even a slightest doubt that loa is fake so I started to apply it for my height, I was feeling good almost every time but after awhile I decided to measure my height and to my surprise I didn't grow at all.. not even a single millimeter. I told myself something and started to feel good again but after some time still nothing. So that's when started to kinda doubt about loa like "I don't get it, I was feeling good pretty much every time and I made peace with my current height so what did I do wrong????" Then I decided to take action even though it wasn't inspired at all. At first I didn't want to do it but I then I told myself that it's probably gonna give me something because I've heard somewhere that it can get you 1 inch so it's better than nothing.. So I told myself that I'm still growing and by doing this exercises I'm just helping my body to grow faster. This is actually almost the only one desire that actually "manifested". I also noticed that I can't forget these teachings like i wanted to give up on it but I just can't like I still have a hope inside me.