Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Moving from boredom/contentment to Hope

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post

This is such a telling statement. When I hear it, it almost always tips me off that the person making such a statement is not hearing the key point of “feel better.” Typically, they are doing their “work” like some sort of magic spell with the intention of getting their stuff, not with the intention of “feeling better.” That intention (of getting their stuff) actually gets in the way of getting their stuff.

If you’re doing your “work” to “feel better,” as Abraham teach us (and we here recommend), then you’re feeling relief--sweet relief!--every step of the way from Frustration to Hopefulness. When someone makes a comment such as this, then they really haven’t personally experienced the sweet relief of the vibrational shifts
    SO BIG!

I love the whole answer, but wanted to highlight this.
    FEELING the SWEETNESS all along the way, aka "the work" is really what we came for!!
    It is LIFE!

It is "the path being the destination", the "Joy in the journey", itīs the "sweetzone", it is the process of creativity! -It is the PROCESS OF LIFE.

And when someone sees this as a dread, they havenīt understood the teaching, yet AT ALL!

"Abraham, how long do I have to do this crap??"

(You all wonder)"Abraham, how long do I have to do this crap??"(meaning scripting and setting an wonderfully feeling emotional Atmosphere- "finding the sweet spot"-)

-And we say: REALLY? THIS, that feels sooo good,
    -youīr putting a time-limit on it??

Because, if youīr putting a time-limit on how long youīr gonna do this
    (pointing), before youīr getting to this (pointing)
    then youīr
    not really doing this,
    in the way weīr encouraging you to do this!

Philadelphia 2015

I agree with POE in a sense, you need to understand the message, behind the Abraham guidelines.
    Your real work is to find relief and more relief but if your intention is to get your stuffs, you are not working toward it in the right approach.
    You find relief by finding an improvement in your current emotional state, whatever it is anger or depression or sadness etc.
    Let me give you an example, if you feel, for example, angry about not reaching your desire height.
    Would it make you feel better to be hopeful that you would reach your desire height
    OR
    Would it make you feel better to be just bored that it is not happening yet?
    (Logic does not apply to emotions, labels are used to illustrate the example only, find an improvement in what you currently feel).

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    if your intention is to get your stuffs, you are not working toward it in the right approach.
    I think, it is not possible to really divide the one from the other.
    When life has caused us to have a desire, this desire IS.

Source backs it up and "literally becomes it", aka, Who-we-really-are BECOMES this goal.
    Abe have often said that the true creation isnīt "the pile of money", but us, ourselves, being rich and per example owning a pile of money. We create OURSELVES in an expanded version.

An so, we CAN NOT let go of caring for this goal/desired manifestation! Itīs impossible, and stating we wouldnīt care is flat out sanctimonious.

We can forget about it, we can go ITV about it. But we will ALWAYS feel the discord, as soon we move into the opposite direction of it.

Itīs not our job to "not care" about our goals.
    Itīs our job to make peace with not YET being there, and to let go of the resistances that hold us back in moving towards it, and to ENJOY the process-

aka "paying the terrible price of happiness" (Abe) that WB mentioned above.

Life is for the sole purpose of JOY.
    And as Abe teach, we can ONLY be joyful, when we move towards our desires- that are all vibrationally assembled in our Vortex.

So, caring for our stuff and caring to go ITV and caring to feel better is ALL THE VERY SAME THING.

While it is good to be clear about that when we yearn for the manifestation, weīr shooting ourselves in the foot. We canīt get there, from there.

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    Let me give you an example, if you feel, for example, angry about not reaching your desire height.
    Would it make you feel better to be hopeful that you would reach your desire height
    OR
    Would it make you feel better to be just bored that it is not happening yet?
    (Logic does not apply to emotions, labels are used to illustrate the example only, find an improvement in what you currently feel).
    Your example overlooks a very important point. The LoA doesn't allow us to do some very different from what we've been practicing. If we've been practicing a habitual vibration of Anger on a topic, it's unlikely that we'd be able to instantly move from that Anger to Hopefulness or even Boredom. That's too big of a leap up the Scale.

Marc compares this to being on the ground floor of a tall building and wanting to be on the top floor and trying to close that gap by leaping from the ground floor up to the top floor. Now, with a physical building, you know that there's this thing called “gravity,” which will only let you jump so high before it brings you back down to where you started. In this vibrational realm, the LoA operates in a similar fashion to the gravity in the building analogy.

Marc goes on to point out that every building has a set of stairs. You can climb this stairs, comfortably and sustainably, in manageable increments and eventually you will arrive at the top floor of that tall building where you want to be. This idea is the basis for Process #22 - Moving Up the Emotional Scale from AAIIG. That Process asks us to use the Scale as a sort of stairway from our lower floor to the upper floor where we want to be.

(I sincerely doubt that anyone can focus on the absence of a desire--let alone a desire they care as deeply about as our friend cares about his desire here--and feel Boredom. Boredom would be produced by a different focus.)
    Last edited by WellBeing; 09-03-2017 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Typo

What means "I donīt Care"?

(Freedom) is NEVER CARING AGAIN about what anybody else
    thinks about what youīr doing!
    Thatīs the ONLY FREEDOM!

Because, if youīr trying to jump through hoops, to please them,
    then youīr not gonna be lighthearted.
    And then youīr not gonna feel free, and youīll come to resent them,
    so soon.

And so weīr asking all of you (...) do you have the clarity,
    do you have the willingness, the GUMPTION, do you have the momentum-
    thatīs even a better word, do you have the momentum
    to not care, what somebody else thinks, about what youīr doing?

Ohh, if you could get there... if you just could get there!
    Practice these words with us!
    (Audience repeats all of Abeīs sentences)

I donīt care!
    Itīs just how I am.
    I like it this way!
    Life is SO FUN for me!
    I donīt care!
    Iīm sorry youīr upset- but I donīt care.
    I want your world to be really good- but I donīt care!
    I would like everything to go really well for you,
    but I canīt fix it, and so- I donīt care!
    (laughter)

"Well, I want a divorce then, when you donīt care."
    -I donīt care.
    "What do you mean, I donīt care??"
    -Well, I donīt mean I donīt care about anything,
    because there are a lot of things I do care for!

I care about feeling good. And I care about clarity.
    I CARE about being in the receptive mode!
    I care about being an uplifter!
    I care about myself, in any moment of time!
    I care about being of value. I care about feeling good.

I care about this magnificent environment!
    I care about whatīs in my Vortex.
    I care about whatīs in your Vortex!
    I care about everything that you desire!
    I care about all good things, coming to me and to you.

I care about us all, living all happily ever after!
    But what I donīt care about, are conditions I cannot control.

What I donīt care about, are things that take me out of my alignment.
    What I donīt care about- meaning, I have no momentum
    about it anymore, -I donīt CARE-, itīs no hook for me,
    itīs not a knee-jerk-response to me,
    Iīve trained myself to CARE about what infuses me,
    not what diffuses me!

I care about what LIFTS me, not what lowers me.
    I care about what feels good, not about what doesnīt feel good.
    I care about alignment.
    I care about being an extension of source,
    I care about fulfilling my reason for being here.

I care about being in this world,
    and not about necessarily only of this world!
    I care about the WHOLE of me, being present in this moment.
    I care about all, who have gone before me.
    And all that theyīve come to know, and all that they do now know,
    and all that they are presenting to me.

I care about the revelation thatīs coming constantly to me,
    and I care about being in the receptive mode of that.
    I care about being on the leading edge.
    I care about contributing in positive ways.
    I care about feeling good, and I care about others feeling good.

But what I donīt care about is that, that I canīt control-
    and what I canīt control, is everything that is conditional,
    and what I CAN control, is everything that is unconditional.

I CAN CONTROL the way that I feel: I have practiced it,
    and I can hold a steady vibration.
    I can stay in vibrational sync with who I am-
    I can present the whole of myself, in this time-space-reality,
    in any situation.

I can walk into any situation that is raging in discomfort,
    and IF I HAVENīT CARED ABOUT IT, Iīm not HOOKED INTO IT!
    And because Iīm not hooked into it,
    Iīm in vibrational alignment of the solution they are all seeking!
    -They are all bound up in the problem.

But I donīt CARE about the problem!
    IīM IN ALIGNMENT WITH THE SOLUTION.

Denver, 06.20.2015

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Your example overlooks a very important point. The LoA doesn't allow us to do some very different from what we've been practicing. If we've been practicing a habitual vibration of Anger on a topic, it's unlikely that we'd be able to instantly move from that Anger to Hopefulness or even Boredom. That's too big of a leap up the Scale.

Marc compares this to being on the ground floor of a tall building and wanting to be on the top floor and trying to close that gap by leaping from the ground floor up to the top floor. Now, with a physical building, you know that there's this thing called “gravity,” which will only let you jump so high before it brings you back down to where you started. In this vibrational realm, the LoA operates in a similar fashion to the gravity in the building analogy.

Marc goes on to point out that every building has a set of stairs. You can climb this stairs, comfortably and sustainably, in manageable increments and eventually you will arrive at the top floor of that tall building where you want to be. This idea is the basis for Process #22 - Moving Up the Emotional Scale from AAIIG. That Process asks us to use the Scale as a sort of stairway from our lower floor to the upper floor where we want to be.

(I sincerely doubt that anyone can focus on the absence of a desire--let alone a desire they care as deeply about as our friend cares about his desire here--and feel Boredom. Boredom would be produced by a different focus.)
    I will not argue at all, depends on the reader's vibrations, you only have access, to what you are offering vibrationally.

Abraham guidelines has specified that giving labels to emotions can be confusing and distract someone from their real purpose: to find a better feeling place.

So my example only to illustrate that one has to reach for a feeling that is improved, it does suggest at all, how the move is from anger, to any other place, or from any other place.

I never said one should seek an approach toward quantum leaps. Why should I? It NEVER last.
    You only sooth when you acknowledge your true emotions and find what feels better to you, not to someone else.
    This the art of allowing or the path or least resistance.

"Since the same words are often used to mean different things,
    and different words are often used to mean the same things,
    these word labels for your emotions are not absolutely accurate
    for every person who feels the emotion.

In fact, giving word labels to the emotions could cause confusion and
    distract you from the real purpose – of your emotional guidance scale.
    The thing that matters most is that you consciously reach
    for a feeling that‘s improved.

The word for the feeling is not important."

-Abraham Hicks, from the book "Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent"

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    I was talking about the INTENTIONS while doing processes. Of course, we all want the manifestation eventually but our approach should be to find BFTs and seek relief. It's not a good idea to focus on our desire from a place of lack, only from a place of abundance when available. I do agree with your post though.

yes, I agreed with you as well- my intention also was to clarify!

I've come to understand one main thing from all of your great advices. All that matters is feeling good. If I feel good, then I am (or have) my desire. Because that's the end result. So I've decided to stop taking score in regards to height. The only thing that matters to me is feeling good.

And yea, I think I understand what you're saying Well-Being. Just the fact that I felt the need to measure meant that I wasn't at hopefulness, and probably somewhere lower with the measurement being evidence to feel better. If I can just accomplish the feeling good without needing proof...

Oh there's this one quote you put -" The vibrational score vs the physical score" and it all makes sense now! I get it! I need to see things as Source does. If I feel good, then I am a vibrational match with my desire. If I feel good all the time, I won't even need it to manifest! I think that's why I grew before, because I made it a habit to feel good unconditionally, and so Source must've responded as I was in allowing mode. Then, I started taking score physically and being as Abraham would say "a reactor" to reality instead of a creator.

But that was then, and this is now! Thank you everyone! I understand that the only score I need to take is my emotional score. How do I feel?

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

Source backs it up and "literally becomes it", aka, Who-we-really-are BECOMES this goal.
    Abe have often said that the true creation isnīt "the pile of money", but us, ourselves, being rich and per example owning a pile of money. We create OURSELVES in an expanded version.

An so, we CAN NOT let go of caring for this goal/desired manifestation! Itīs impossible, and stating we wouldnīt care is flat out sanctimonious.

We can forget about it, we can go ITV about it. But we will ALWAYS feel the discord, as soon we move into the opposite direction of it.

Itīs not our job to "not care" about our goals.
    Itīs our job to make peace with not YET being there, and to let go of the resistances that hold us back in moving towards it, and to ENJOY the process-

aka "paying the terrible price of happiness" (Abe) that WB mentioned above.

Life is for the sole purpose of JOY.
    And as Abe teach, we can ONLY be joyful, when we move towards our desires- that are all vibrationally assembled in our Vortex.

So, caring for our stuff and caring to go ITV and caring to feel better is ALL THE VERY SAME THING.

While it is good to be clear about that when we yearn for the manifestation, weīr shooting ourselves in the foot. We canīt get there, from there.
    I completely understand this now. Unknowingly, this is why I grew before. Because I started feeling good, and stopped yearning for it. My life didn't depend on it. Rather, I visualized and scripted for fun, thinking "Hey wouldn't it be so great if this happened." I unconditionally felt good, and that's the only thing I'm going to care about now.