Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Moving from boredom/contentment to Hope

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    You are right in assessing my current point of attraction, it is around that.

    • In relation to working out, I do it for fun. I only started a week ago.
    • In relation to processes, I do rampage of appreciation, emotional leverage or relativity, placement mat, prosperity game, magical box of creation, a lot of virtual realities especially before bed time, napping, and my main role which is to find BFTs (you can look at my threads in practiceoftheteachings and rampageofappreciation subforum since I post everything there, it is general not only relate to this desire).
    • My favorite process is to visualize myself taller and I stretch my body, in a way that makes you feel taller, or I look at the mirror from an angel that makes me look slimmer and taller. I sometimes even visualize myself standing to take my height and see it two inches taller or so (I think your mistake is taking score, soften it by what I mention).
    Thank you! Yea I understand. It's visualizing because it's fun, and scripting because it feels good, not to make something happen! Thank you!

  2. #22
    Oh wow! This all makes so much sense. Reading all the other physical manifestation stories as well, I've come to realize that the only thing in common is unconditionally feeling good. All this time I've been needing evidence of growth to feel good, where I should've felt good first and then the evidence would follow really fast!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy View Post
    I've come to understand one main thing from all of your great advices. All that matters is feeling good. If I feel good, then I am (or have) my desire. Because that's the end result. So I've decided to stop taking score in regards to height. The only thing that matters to me is feeling good.

    And yea, I think I understand what you're saying Well-Being. Just the fact that I felt the need to measure meant that I wasn't at hopefulness, and probably somewhere lower with the measurement being evidence to feel better. If I can just accomplish the feeling good without needing proof...

    Oh there's this one quote you put -" The vibrational score vs the physical score" and it all makes sense now! I get it! I need to see things as Source does. If I feel good, then I am a vibrational match with my desire. If I feel good all the time, I won't even need it to manifest! I think that's why I grew before, because I made it a habit to feel good unconditionally, and so Source must've responded as I was in allowing mode. Then, I started taking score physically and being as Abraham would say "a reactor" to reality instead of a creator.

    But that was then, and this is now! Thank you everyone! I understand that the only score I need to take is my emotional score. How do I feel?
    I don't think you got it right yet. It is not about feeling good versus feeling bad. The approach is to find relief or thoughts that makes you feel better or an improvement in the emotion. Not gonna repeat what I say, it is already there in post no. 16. Take it or leave it.

  4. #24
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    68,498
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy View Post
    I completely understand this now. Unknowingly, this is why I grew before. Because I started feeling good, and stopped yearning for it. My life didn't depend on it. Rather, I visualized and scripted for fun, thinking "Hey wouldn't it be so great if this happened." I unconditionally felt good, and that's the only thing I'm going to care about now.

  5. #25
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    68,498
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy View Post
    Oh wow! This all makes so much sense. Reading all the other physical manifestation stories as well, I've come to realize that the only thing in common is unconditionally feeling good. All this time I've been needing evidence of growth to feel good, where I should've felt good first and then the evidence would follow really fast!
    you REALLY get it!
    Now itīs just a matter of practicing that, and enjoying the relief, and not being so very mad when you slip (because, we all slip. We are human.) Sh* happens. Just dust yourself off, and relax and then start new, looking for joy and sweet relief (the topic in which you find it is really totally irrelevant!).

    Get yourself a proud, strongly lined up, confident, friendly, joyful life ANYWAY (all what is the essence of being "big" or greatness in all ways that are important to you), and watch what happens. Itīs a journey of babysteps, that all want to be embraced, acknowledged and enjoyed!

    As what I feel from you here, this will be quite easy for you!


    Often you think that you want to launch the desire and you want to get it.
    Boom. Boom. Boom.
    I want to know what I want, I want to want it,
    I want to launch it, I want to line up, and I want to get it.

    We say, yes you do and we want that for you,
    we want that for you, we want that for you...

    ...but we LOVE the process of life.

    We love the process, the delicious process of choosing,
    and the delicious process of launching the rocket,
    and the delicious process of knowing
    that you're not keenly in alignment with it
    or maybe not even close to it.
    And then the process of deliberately lining up with it.
    And then the conscious awareness of following your impulses,
    that intuition,
    that feeling of flow,
    that feeling of empowerment,
    that feeling of walking on air,
    that feeling of knowing you can do no wrong,
    that feeling of all things working out for you.

    And THEN, the manifestation!

    LA, 1/26/13

  6. #26
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    68,498
    Big Guy, you inspired me to finally draw together those special quotes that might be extra-helpful in regards to wanting to grow!




    Growing bigger: getting to manifested "Greatness"






    Wanting to be taller.

    HS:
    So, the few challenges that I have in manifesting things,
    are all things that collectively, people would argue are "impossible",
    and thatīs probably where the resistance is, a little.

    Abe:
    Instead of a challenge, letīs call it an invitation.
    Letīs make the word "challenge" that word, for evermore:
    Itīs an INVITATION for expansion.

    Everybody doesnīt get those invitations!
    Sometimes, big invitations come to those,
    who are ready for it.


    (...) HS:
    Somewhere in my Vortex, is- about (being) 5 inches taller.

    (...) Abe:
    How you get from where "you are" in terms of manifestation
    to some place that you prefer, is by ignoring the manifestation,
    the current translation of what is, while you focus upon the
    VORTEXUAL version of it.

    But the vortexual version-since you can see it or hear it or smell it
    or touch it, you can only FEEL it. So you have to think about it:
    How does it FEEL like, how does THAT feel like?

    Not as it is reflected back from others! What does that FEEL like?
    What does that FEEL like. What does that FEEL like?

    (...) It feels like PRESENCE.
    It feels like STABILITY. It feels like STANCE. It feels like PERSPECTIVE.
    It feels BIG. It feels ALIGNED. It feels POWERFUL.
    It feels like EMPOWERED. It feels SUREFOOTED. It feels CONFIDENT.

    It feels aligned! It feels energetic! It feels powerful!


    from the clip
    Abraham Hicks-You can have anything!
    Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 09-04-2017 at 02:28 AM. Reason: adding quote

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Big Guy, you inspired me to finally draw together those special quotes that might be extra-helpful in regards to wanting to grow!




    Growing bigger: getting to manifested "Greatness"






    Wanting to be taller.

    HS:
    So, the few challenges that I have in manifesting things,
    are all things that collectively, people would argue are "impossible",
    and thatīs probably where the resistance is, a little.

    Abe:
    Instead of a challenge, letīs call it an invitation.
    Letīs make the word "challenge" that word, for evermore:
    Itīs an INVITATION for expansion.

    Everybody doesnīt get those invitations!
    Sometimes, big invitations come to those,
    who are ready for it.


    (...) HS:
    Somewhere in my Vortex, is- about (being) 5 inches taller.

    (...) Abe:
    How you get from where "you are" in terms of manifestation
    to some place that you prefer, is by ignoring the manifestation,
    the current translation of what is, while you focus upon the
    VORTEXUAL version of it.

    But the vortexual version-since you can see it or hear it or smell it
    or touch it, you can only FEEL it. So you have to think about it:
    How does it FEEL like, how does THAT feel like?

    Not as it is reflected back from others! What does that FEEL like?
    What does that FEEL like. What does that FEEL like?

    (...) It feels like PRESENCE.
    It feels like STABILITY. It feels like STANCE. It feels like PERSPECTIVE.
    It feels BIG. It feels ALIGNED. It feels POWERFUL.
    It feels like EMPOWERED. It feels SUREFOOTED. It feels CONFIDENT.

    It feels aligned! It feels energetic! It feels powerful!

    from the clip
    Abraham Hicks-You can have anything!
    That last part! Oh it's so good! It's all that matters! Ask once, and then feel good, or aligned! And watch how cooperative Source is!

  8. #28
    Thank you so much for your help! And especially the quotes! I've been reading through your quotes and I've enjoyed all of them, some of them a lot more than others because they speak to me! Abraham say that feeling good for a couple of weeks or a month at most will completely change your life -- and I'm really excited to see that unfold!

    Just another quick question -- what happens if I start thinking of my desire (as in what is)? What do I do? Do I acknowledge that "I did this" and "nothing is more important than me feeling good, I want to feel good?" I would love some advice on this.

  9. #29
    I would say right now I am at the stage where I know I am not in alignment with it -- the next step being to deliberately lining up with it by doing just one thing-- feeling good unconditionally!

  10. #30
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    68,498
    Iīm glad you found something in it for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy View Post

    Just another quick question -- what happens if I start thinking of my desire (as in what is)? What do I do? Do I acknowledge that "I did this" and "nothing is more important than me feeling good, I want to feel good?" I would love some advice on this.
    Realize, that you are on your journey.

    You asked (step 1)
    source has given it vibrationally (step 2)
    Your desire is GIVEN! There is nothing else for you "to do" other than drop your resistances. (step 3)

    "Get happy in any way you can" (Abe)- and, that does not need to be on topic.
    The rule of thumb is, to think as specifically about your desire as IT STILL FEEEELS GOOD.
    As soon you are feeling off about your desire, get off topic (preferably) or at least soothe yourself + go general about it.

    The specific milking of your unconditional joy (as in virtual reality, planning, basking, playing the "wouldnīt it be nice"-games) around your desire really is "the zest of life"- they feel SO good.
    But when you are not ITV about it, DON`T GO THERE! All it would do, is tear yourself apart and backlash.

    You must feel it out, what works for you, now, now now- in the very moment!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •