Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to make peace with work situation

Hey lemon up

Abraham's message is very very simple really: just find a way to feel better, in whatever way you can. It's just us humans who set out to overcomplicate evrything and get lost in a myriad of terminology and techniques that we forget the simple basis that abe teach.
    I'm certainly not done with these teachings because LOA brought me to this and abraham and Esther and this forum ::kiss

Quote Originally Posted by lauriewinter09 View Post
    Hey lemon up

Abraham's message is very very simple really: just find a way to feel better, in whatever way you can. It's just us humans who set out to overcomplicate evrything and get lost in a myriad of terminology and techniques that we forget the simple basis that abe teach.
    I'm certainly not done with these teachings because LOA brought me to this and abraham and Esther and this forum ::kiss

I'm not sure if anyone is following or reading this thread still, but I thought I'd share my new story regarding work:

My new story:
    I have been in my current position longer than I would have preferred...but I suppose it's quite sweet because a lot of my life I have skipped around and for the last ten years this job has kind of kept me "anchored" to something.
    For the most part this is just my day job. It is something that I do for designated portions of the day, fitted in around painting, reading and watching my favourite tv.
    This job is not really what I want to do anymore, however I like having my days structured around something. I am not yet making enough money from my artwork to make a living. And in the same way many successful actors and actresses started out modestly, having to hold down day jobs whilst learning their craft, I am simply holding down my day job whilst I learn MY craft.
    I don't like the hours I get at work, however, a lot of the things I do enjoy doing in my daily life, can harmoniously co exist in my life whilst I miultitask. And if I could get to the point where I did get a tangible, regular, sustainable income from something I do enjoy doing, and it was no longer convenient for me to split my time between that and my day job.....I could simply easily let that day job flow out of my experience without any "pushing against" or " force."
    In the meantime I can simply see my current position for what it is....something I do during the day to earn some pennies. It keeps me in beer. It's not a great job but it's ok for now.

First draft

Yes, good draft.

Write it again and take out the first sentences that are the negative ones, and just keep in the positive ones.
    And then you have, a good feeling, new and improved story.

Hi songbird

Yes getting the hang of this, thank you for the pointers

It's ok really and it keeps me in beer. This is my day job: I know how to do it, I am familiar with it, I can do it. I have done it for a long time I am actually a pro. It is one aspect of my life: I have other endeavours that I enjoy and would like to have an income from. I could take some of that expertise from my day job and relay that ,seamlessly,into other
    Potentially more creative avenues of income.

Yes, your getting the hang of it.

Focus on the positive aspect, and make those aspects more dominant in your vibration...

I tweeked this for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lauriewinter09 View Post
    my new story regarding work:

it's quite sweet because a lot of my life I have skipped around and for the last ten years this job has kind of kept me "anchored" to something.
    For the most part this is just my day job.

I like having my days structured around something. I am simply holding down my day job whilst I learn MY craft.

a lot of the things I do enjoy doing in my daily life, can harmoniously co exist in my life whilst I miultitask. And if I could get to the point where I did get a tangible, regular, sustainable income from something I do enjoy doing, and it was no longer convenient for me to split my time between that and my day job.....I could simply easily let that day job flow out of my experience without any "pushing against" or " force."

In the meantime I can simply see my current position for what it is....something I do during the day to earn some pennies. It keeps me in beer. it's ok for now.

First draft

Yes, this is my day job and I am happy that I have it.

What I like about it is the stability that it gives me.
    What I like about it is the structure that it gives me.
    What I like about it is the income that it give me.
    What I like about it is the support that it gives me in building my craft.

I love my job!