Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Manifestation!

First Manifestation!

I didn't know whether to put this under success or Practicing the Teachings. But it seems like a success to me! If you're familiar with my thread, I want to be a lot taller! Another desire of mine, relating to my body, is working out. Well, I just did a Creative Workshop - which Abe recommends once a week or so.

Anyway, what I found was that the feelings about getting taller and working out are the same. So the vibrational essence (the why) is the same reason for both of these! I consider this a success! Now all that's left is feeling good, and feeling the essence of one of these! I can work out! That's something completely under my control! I've left the other one to the Universe! I feel good now, knowing that I came to this realization! In fact, a better way to put this was that after meditating I got a thought to do a CW for both these things, and I accomplished the feeling! I feel really good! It feels like inspired action in a way! Feel free to move if you want to...

Sounds like a Success Story to me!

(Did you mean "CW" or "FW," for Focus Wheel? If that's a typo, you can edit your post by clicking on the link under your post.)

Haha thank you. No I meant CW, as in Creative Workshop. This feels so good. I also somewhat understand now. This makes so much sense! You find the feeling of your desire, and then think of "what else can I do that gets me feeling those feelings?" And then do that! Also, thank you because you've got a really good thread which explains the CW really well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy View Post
    Haha thank you. No I meant CW, as in Creative Workshop.
    Ah, thanks for clarifying!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

I can add another one to this! I now understand that the physical reality is the past, and I practice it by seeing, hearing, touching and tasting it. The vibrational reality, or what I REALLY am, is the present, and the only way to practice it, since I can't see it, touch it, taste it, hear it, or smell it, is by feeling it. And how do I feel it? By feeling good!

And I now understand that taking physical score is just practicing the past! Practice the present by taking emotional score!

Here's a bit of something I've learned:

What is, is not what I truly am, what the greater part of me really is.
    What the greater part of me really is, is ________ (insert desire).
    And what does that feel like? It feels good! It feels really good!
    I want to feel good. I want to feel good! (Keep repeating until good thoughts come, and attention is diverted to something that feels good)

This truly works great! Anytime I notice lack, I do this! And I swear within just a few days of doing this I don't notice lack anymore! I love it! It works great for me!
    Last edited by TheBigGuy; 1 Week Ago at 02:50 PM.

Yay keep going ! ��

How can you become taller once your growth plates have shut down??

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
    How can you become taller once your growth plates have shut down??
    You create a new belief that you are in control of your physical state and aren't limited to believing you can't grow beyond a certain point in life 💕 😁