Thread: I'm tired

I'm tired

alright so I understand this much:

We and everything around us is vibrational.

Our thoughts and feelings are responsible for the way we are vibrating, we are ALWAYS offering a vibration and our reality reveals itself according to what we are thinking and feeling (our vibrational point of attraction)

Delibrate creating is when we choose feelings and thoughts (or guide our feelings and thoughts) in correlation to our desires.

Everytime something shitty (unwanted) happens, what we do want is born on the opposite side of where we are, and it's the opposite equivalent.
    so example: A breakup happens, a new happier relationship is realized, or born in our vortex.

Aligning, is when we allow all of the beautiful creative energy to flow into us and we are filled with pure joy. We can align ourselves by choice or naturally(waking up in the morning)

Alright so I'm exhausted, honestly I'm just posting this to make sure I understand because you know what it feels better to just kind of give up and just play video games and drink tea and just let go of the oars

My relationship is just I don't know, I feel like I've just been trying to paddle up stream, I'm not sure if it's going well or not I'm not going to act Im just going to let it be and have as much fun as possible right now.

Honestly I'm exhausted from being miserable, Hahahah

I tried to cry about how things weren't going well and it was like my tears just said "stop it. You are fine." It was kind of funny, like I'm tired of blaming others for why things aren't working. I know it's me that keeps breaking my own heart, I just want to take responsibility for what I'm doing to myself here.

I don't know, am I doing this okay?

Quote Originally Posted by islandkaity View Post
    alright so I understand this much:
    At the risk of giving you more reason to be tired, let's fine-tune this is we go.

We and everything around us is vibrational.
    Absolutely.

Our thoughts and feelings are responsible for the way we are vibrating,
    You are always vibrating. In fact, you have two vantage points from which you offer your vibration: from your physical perspective and from the perspective of your IB.

The way that we humans most closely understand vibration is the idea of our thoughts. For all essential purposes, your (in your physical body) thoughts are equivalent to the vibration that you're offering from your physical perspective.

The degree of the agreement between your two vibrations creates the emotions that you're feeling. When your (in your physical body) thoughts are moving out of agreement with the thoughts that your IB is thinking about that same topic in that very same moment, you emotionally feel "worse." When your (in your physical body) thoughts are moving into agreement with the thoughts that your IB is thinking about that same topic in that very same moment, you emotionally feel "better."

we are ALWAYS offering a vibration...
    Yep. You're doing good.

and our reality reveals itself according to what we are thinking and feeling (our vibrational point of attraction)
    What we are living is always a match to our vibration, yes.

Delibrate creating is when we choose feelings and thoughts (or guide our feelings and thoughts) in correlation to our desires.
    Let's broaden this a little bit, to make it more applicable, workable, in every given moment. Because there are times when we simply are not able to choose thoughts in correlations to our desires.

So, I would say that Deliberate Creating is using our freedom to focus, guided by our emotional guidance, to reach for and find thoughts which still seem true to us yet which (emotionally) feel better. When we're focusing in opposition to our desires, the LoA isn't going to allow us to jump instantly allllllll the way over to in correlations to our desires. But we can (emotionally) feel better, no matter what we've been doing with our vibration.

That "better" will eventually take care of the "in correlations to our desires," because our IB is ALWAYS focusing on what we want.

Everytime something shitty (unwanted) happens, what we do want is born on the opposite side of where we are, and it's the opposite equivalent.
    Yes, that's true.

BUT the reason why this something feels as awful as "shitty" is because you (in your physical body) are looking at it as "shitty" when your IB is not. This idea is the basis of those stories where Esther is feeling badly when she thinks about a person, where Abraham remind her of this dynamic, and where she tells Abraham, "Abraham, you clearly don't have all the information. Let me tell you about them...."

so example: A breakup happens, a new happier relationship is realized, or born in our vortex.
    Among other RoDs, yes. IOW, it's a much richer dynamic than how you're describing it. A person in such a situation could also be launching RoDs for stability, for harmony with others, for relief, etc. All of which can be real-ized even without the new happier relationship manifesting.

(And I would say "born in our Vortex." We don't real-ize "it" until we make "it" real for ourselves [That's what "real-ize" means, right?] which we do when we come into alignment with "it.")

Aligning, is when we allow all of the beautiful creative energy to flow into us and we are filled with pure joy.
    Since you're using the word "alignING," let's take full advantage of that wonderful word. I would say "alignING is when we are releasing our resistance, moving into agreement with our IB (on any topic, not just our 'desires') and feeling better." So, in every step along our vibrational journey (even if it's up from Fear/.../Powerlessness to Insecurity/.../Unworthiness), we are alignING, which means we are allowing more of that Stream of Well-Being to flow to us and through us, which is why we (emotionally) feel better.

We do here on the Forum talk about "alignment," which can be described as pure Joy, Interest, Enthusiasm, Satisfaction, Passion, Love, Eagerness, etc.

We can align ourselves by choice or naturally(waking up in the morning)
    All of our aligning is "natural." It's our habits of resistance (e.g., your paddling Upstream that you go on to tell us about) which is unnatural. Sure, we can be deliberate in our alignment, which would involve paying attention to how we feel and then deliberately and consciously reaching for that better-feeling emotion.

We are naturally in alignment several times every day. Waking up in the morning is one of those times for all of us. But even then we allow ourselves to indulge in our unnatural habits of resistance, in spite of the fact that our unnatural habits of resistance (emotionally) feel "worse."

Alright so I'm exhausted, honestly I'm just posting this to make sure I understand because you know what it feels better to just kind of give up and just play video games and drink tea and just let go of the oars
    Go for it! After all, you sound well-versed in these teachings to know that "let go of the oars" is an Abraham recommendation.

So, a question for you: Why are you not simply allowing yourself to simply do that? IOW, why not just do that without opening this thread? And it's all right that you have opened this thread, but that's a piece of resistance that's stuck in your vibrational craw that you'll want to soothe so that you can allow yourself to benefit from your letting go of your oars.

(An aside: I'm sure you've noticed my funny formatting in my fine-tuning with you above, particularly the word "emotionally." I was underscoring that word to highlight the difference between the emotional feeling and the physical feeling that you're here talking to us about. The physical feeling--like all physical manifestations--is a manifestation resulting from a habit of thought that you've practiced long enough and consistently enough until you have your physical feeling of "exhaustion." It's all right that you did that, but now, one of those RoDs that you have launched might be for you to get out in front of your vibration so that you no longer need to manifest these physical sensations.)

My relationship is just I don't know, I feel like I've just been trying to paddle up stream, I'm not sure if it's going well or not....
    ETA: Well, here's a place where, at some point in time, you may want to exercise more control over your focus, because what you're saying here is that you've been using other criteria than how your thoughts feel as your reason to direct your focus. Since you were asking, that's not "Deliberate Creating." Abraham call that "creating by default."

I'm not going to act
    ETA: That's wise of you because action will just bring you more which matches your current misery.

Im just going to let it be and have as much fun as possible right now.
    ETA: This is why I made that distinction about "better"-feeling above. The LoA isn't going to let you jump instantly from miserable allllllll the way over to much fun. But you CAN feel better. As you do more of that, you'll work your way towards the vicinity of much fun.

Honestly I'm exhausted from being miserable, Hahahah
    Holding yourself in such resistance that you're labeling it "miserable" will manifest physical exhaustion, yes. You may try to HFS your misery with your Hahahah but your Hahahah isn't fooling the LoA.

I tried to cry about how things weren't going well and it was like my tears just said "stop it. You are fine." It was kind of funny, like I'm tired of blaming others for why things aren't working.
    Which means that you reached for Blame on the Scale for your relief. Good for you.

You practiced your thoughts of Blame as long as they brought you relief. Good for you.

As you were practicing your thoughts of Blame, you were shifting your vibrational setpoint, which is why your thoughts of Blame brought you relief. Good for you.

As you practiced yourself into your vibrational setpoint of Blame, eventually Blame became your "new normal" vibration, so Blame no longer brought you the relief that it once did.

Now, you've realized that Blame is no longer bringing you your relief. Good for you.

As a result, you've decided to reach for more relief. Good for you.

There are many, many ways to reach for your more relief, all of them valid. Letting go of the oars is one of those many, many ways. Good for you.

I know it's me that keeps breaking my own heart, I just want to take responsibility for what I'm doing to myself here.

I don't know, am I doing this okay?
    it sounds like it to me. What am I missing?
    Last edited by WellBeing; 09-07-2017 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Hit Submit too soon

[QUOTE=WellBeing;988454]At the risk of giving you more reason to be tired, let's fine-tune this is we go.

You are always vibrating. In fact, you have two vantage points from which you offer your vibration: from your physical perspective and from the perspective of your IB.

THIS PART!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    The degree of the agreement between your two vibrations creates the emotions that you're feeling. When your (in your physical body) thoughts are moving out of agreement with the thoughts that your IB is thinking about that same topic in that very same moment, you emotionally feel "worse." When your (in your physical body) thoughts are moving into agreement with the thoughts that your IB is thinking about that same topic in that very same moment, you emotionally feel "better."

Okay, this is where I get a little confused, out IB is our higher self or god? Both?? This person who's perspective I would like to have a 24/7 livestream of! When I feel better emotionally my IB is in agreement with me. Great, who is it again?

BUT the reason why this something feels as awful as "shitty" is because you (in your physical body) are looking at it as "shitty" when your IB is not.
    So they know, that this "shitty" situation is me moulding the clay, and coming out here into the world sifting and all that jazz, so they're never too worried to begin with. But why are they up there and why do I matter to them?

Since you're using the word "alignING," let's take full advantage of that wonderful word. I would say "alignING is when we are releasing our resistance, moving into agreement with our IB (on any topic, not just our 'desires') and feeling better." So, in every step along our vibrational journey (even if it's up from Fear/.../Powerlessness to Insecurity/.../Unworthiness), we are alignING, which means we are allowing more of that Stream of Well-Being to flow to us and through us, which is why we (emotionally) feel better.
    I think this is where I need help, I sort of find myself crashing through my emotions while trying to emotionally feel better. Its gotten easier now but before it always felt a little bit like hot potatoe except it's a rope and I'm trying to climb it in record time, if that makes sense.
    ...Ive decided to let go of the rope and just be where I am on the rope.

So, a question for you: Why are you not simply allowing yourself to simply do that? IOW, why not just do that without opening this thread? And it's all right that you have opened this thread, but that's a piece of resistance that's stuck in your vibrational craw that you'll want to soothe so that you can allow yourself to benefit from your letting go of your oars.

it sounds like it to me. What am I missing?
    I think I've got most of it, but the closer I look at it the more complicated it seems, I kind of just want to shake it all off now.

Keeping on being where I am looking for things that interest me, maybe I will dance or cook because that sounds like a good idea to me. if anything that I find troublesome comes knocking on my door I'll just tell it that I accept it and tell it that I can't do anything besides feel better?
    Even if feeling better just means being frustrated or dissatisfied

I'm unsure and that's why I am asking, I feel like I've got the idea and I want to run with it, let go and accept that this is the way it's going to be. I can't go back to my brooding and mundane ways of thinking, like Abraham says there's no going back I know too much!
    Last edited by islandkaity; 09-08-2017 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Formatting was terrible

I think I've got most of it, but the closer I look at it the more complicated it seems,...
    More complicated than "find ways to feel better"? The rest of it just directs you away from where that "better" is not (in action) and points you towards where that "better" comes from (your vibrational alignment, by way of your thoughts).

I kind of just want to shake it all off now.
    Fair enough. As I mentioned, letting go of the oars is an Abraham-approved approach.

Keeping on being where I am looking for things that interest me, maybe I will dance or cook because that sounds like a good idea to me.
    Withdrawing your attention from a troublesome topic and focusing instead on a topic which is easier for you to find relief is another Abraham-approved approach.

But notice that there's a difference in what I'm talking about and what you're talking about. I'm talking about focus; you're talking about action. The action alone usually is not enough to distract our focus, which is where you will find your relief. If you focus on your relationship as you dance or cook or whatever, it's very likely that you'll not enjoy your dancing or cook or whatever. Chances are you'll feel the same doing those things as you do now, which would be your indicator that you hadn't yet shifted your vibration.

if anything that I find troublesome comes knocking on my door I'll just tell it that I accept it and tell it that I can't do anything besides feel better?
    Are you finding relief in that thought?

Even if feeling better just means being frustrated or dissatisfied
    I would agree that you can find your better-feeling in Frustration.

However, I don't think that you will feel better in "dissatisfied." In fact, in recent Workshops, Abraham have been recommending that we reach for the feeling of satisfaction, wherever we find ourselves.

I'm unsure and that's why I am asking,...
    What are you asking? Because, really, that's not very clear here.

I feel like I've got the idea and I want to run with it, let go and accept that this is the way it's going to be. I can't go back to my brooding and mundane ways of thinking, like Abraham says there's no going back I know too much!
    What are you accepting? That you understand how you create your emotions with your thoughts, your focus and your alignment and how you have the skills, tools and techniques to feel better if you want to? If that's what you're accepting, that's a pretty good thing to accept, from the perspective of this Peanut in the Gallery. But that's not how your post reads. Again, what am I missing?

I see you added more to your reply whilst I was replying to it, so I'll respond to what you've added.

Okay, this is where I get a little confused, out IB is our higher self or god? Both?? This person who's perspective I would like to have a 24/7 livestream of! When I feel better emotionally my IB is in agreement with me. Great, who is it again?
    Your IB is you. It's the vibrational part of you. It's the non-resistant, fully-expanded, up-to-date version of you, always focused on what you want because your IB is living what you want. That's why you feel better emotionally when you agree with the perspective of your IB. (Notice that I turned your phrasing there on its head.)

So they know, that this "shitty" situation is me moulding the clay, and coming out here into the world sifting and all that jazz, so they're never too worried to begin with. But why are they up there and why do I matter to them?
    "They"? You mean, your IB? "They" aren't "up there." They are right here with you, right now. And "they" are a they; they are you, which is why you matter to them.

I think this is where I need help, I sort of find myself crashing through my emotions while trying to emotionally feel better.
    There are a number of us here on this Forum who help our Forum friends with their "work." Start doing some work and see who and what you attract.

Its gotten easier now...
    Doesn't that count for something? Because it's really not sounding like it counts for anything in your book. That's all right, but that would be a piece of resistance which is contributing to your manifestation of exhaustion.

...but before it always felt a little bit like hot potatoe except it's a rope and I'm trying to climb it in record time, if that makes sense.
    It doesn't make that much sense to me, not so much.

But terms like "hot potato" and "in record time" suggest that there's an urgency to your "work" that you'll want to soothe. Otherwise, you're in the position of "fix the problem quick," which means that you're focusing on your "problem." The LoA brings you more of whatever you focus upon, whether we want it or not. So, then you're fighting yourself, which is the opposite of the Allowing (Step 3) that Abraham teach us. Good for you for recognizing that.

...Ive decided to let go of the rope and just be where I am on the rope.
    Abraham would call that "making peace with where you are." When you do make peace with where you are on your vibrational journey, then there's way less of that urgency. Good for you.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

This replenishment-thing is a really nice thing.
    Once you realize that itīs in and out, in and out-
    and focus actually calls energy!-
    so, if youīr calling energy to what you want, rather
    than calling thought to what you donīt want-
    then you donīt have that tug of war.

Itīs only your resistance.
    Thatīs the ONLY thing that makes you tired.

Which means, itīs your perception of the problem,
    that makes you tired.

Which means:
    If youīr focused on the solution, you will be energized.
    If youīr focused on the problem, you will be depleted.

Denver, Aug. 2014

from the collection
    Abe about Sleep and Fatigue

Your IB is part of God (or source), and you are part of your IB.

What is God?

God is- if you want to use the word God-
    what man wants to play that persona, is the culmination of all the wonderful expansion, that has been amassed from experiencing the contrast of life. So, all that youīve asked for, that which you want to call God, has become.

And stands as the standard of ALL that YOU are, reflecting it back to you with such clarity and consistency- clarity and coinsistency meaning the same thing, clarity, consistence, love. Clarity, consistency, love, all meaning the same thing. Attunement. Alignment.

Reflecting it back to you with such precision, such constancy, such consistency, such unwavering, that ANY time that you are ready, you can feel it. It is the ultimate vibration to which you seek alignment.

And when you do, that which you call God
    will expand through YOU- God, that calls God!

Denver June 21 2014, from the clip
    Abraham Hicks ~ Every experience on your path is preparing you for what is coming

somehow, Iīm also very drawn to bring this quote to you, as well. Maybe it helps to see clearer...

Itīs not about source wants. Itīs about what WE want!

Abraham is not about guiding anyone
    toward or away from anything.

We want you to make all of your decisions
    about your desire. You have that right.
    You should be able to do that.

Our only desire is that you discover the way
    to achieve your desires.

Excerpted from Monterey, CA on 3/20/01