Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: hurricane irma

hurricane irma

how can you explain it in terms of the law of attraction?...hurricane irma ,now hurricane jose to repeat the damage....some caribbean islands like barbuda or st.maarten are completely destroyed,thousands of people homeless,total destuction everywhere....it would mean that all those thousands of people-all inhabitants of one island have nothing better to do but practise one the same dominant vibration:how to be homeless,how to have no roof over your head,how to loose your home-they all exactly the same-what i dont believe...cuz caribbean people claim to be happiest people in the world,are proud of their beautiful islands,are very joyful and feel very well where they live additionally comparing to other parts of the world....i dont believe that all inhabitants of one island(or in this case scenario-many islands) had nothing else to do but practise dominant vibration long enough to attract hurricane irma to cause total destruction in their lives...they dont have interesting tv comedies to watch,they dont have dishes to wash,they dont have beautiful beaches with palm trees to swim- they have time to practise dominant vibrations about being homeless and palm trees rooted out by hurricane and they are attracting it as a result...they all....sure!....

hurricane irma

I've been waiting for a thread like this since yesterday. It also doesn't make any sense to me in terms of the LoA. I mean, of course, there may be many negative people living on the hurricane's way, but there's no way that all of these people are so extremely negative. So I'm waiting for the answers as well.
    I understand car accidents and plane crashes but we talk about milions of people here when we talk about Irma. And the only thing that connects all of these people is living in the dangerous area.

Those are a lot of blanket statements and inaccurate conclusions to make about a bunch of people you really know nothing about. You can't know what any of those people are vibrating, let alone what all of them are.

EVERY particle of the universe--every thought, every person, every object, every experience, every thing--is a mixture of wanted (by you) and unwanted (by you). Even these events are mixtures of wanted aspects and unwanted aspects for each of these people and they get to choose how they direct their focus.

Now, what I'm about to say may sound a little blameful but it's not: It's interesting to me that you're arguing for them to direct their focus in a more "helpful" way, when you yourself are unwilling to direct your focus in a better-feeling way, as you know how to do, thanks to these teachings.

but they all had to do something to attract it to themselves...otherwise it wouldnt come... according to Abraham's teachings there is no assertion....nothing can assert itself into your experience....so all those people had to do something magical to attract it...they had to practise the same dominant vibration of total destruction and homelessness...and long enough to cause manifestation...what i dont believe....i dont believe that all inhabitants of one island have one the same dominating vibration of total destruction and homelessness and attracted irma to confirm their vibration

Actually, they didn't have to think about destruction, hurricanes etc. Sending strong negative vibes would be enough. But still, I also don't believe that ALL of those people were vibrating so negatively.

The Carribeans may seem all happy and carefree, but they're anything but. That's just the way they seem to be portrayed in movies. There are many problems in those countries, all hidden behind the media and what they choose to portray.

And I wouldn't let this bother you! You seem to be focusing on one big event that feels bad, where you should be focusing on the millions of others that are feeling good!

I'm gonna speculate here....that these "disasters" on such a scale have to do with the dominant vibration of a large group of people, "collective consciousness", if you will. Globally we are pretty sure that "most" people create by default, by observing and focusing on conditions. We also know that most people are highly influenced in their focus by what the media focuses on and feeds us through all its outlets. We DON"T know how individuals in these areas are vibrating, or what individually may have happened to them. I think it is interesting that there have been relatively few deaths due to this storm, in spite of all the dire predictions. What WE can do is continue to take care of our own positive focus and personal vibrations. I remember that Abe say something along the lines that "one person in alignment is more powerful than a million who aren't".

The point that I'm trying to make is that awful feeling that prompts you to label this a "disaster" is letting you know that there's another side to this story, a side that your IB is looking at. The natural tendency is for us to see this as something going "wrong" and, of course, our media helps to play that side up, because the media's motto is "If it bleeds, it leads." Couple that with our human tendency to want to take score, when this is still unfolding.

I'm reminded of the old Chinese story:

of the old man whose son one day forgets to tie up the family's horse, who then escapes in the middle of the night. The neighbors all commiserate with the man, commenting on what bad luck that was.

The old man shrugs and noncommittally says, "Perhaps."

A few days later, the horse returns to the old man's paddock with a herd of wild horses. The neighbors all celebrate the old man's good fortune.

A few days later, the son tries to tame one of the wild horses and gets thrown, breaking his leg. This leaves him unable to work, at the approaching critical harvest time. The neighbors all commiserate with the man, commenting on what bad luck that was.

A few days later, the army comes into town, pressing all the town's able-bodied young men into service for the bitter war raging at the border. Because the son's leg is broken, the army doesn't take him to fight in that bloody war. The neighbors all celebrate the old man's good fortune.

There are wanted aspects to this, if you look for them. Rather than tell the story of "destruction," you could look to the rebuilding that will take place in response to it, a rebuilding that may well have been Asked for by many in these countries but almost certainly would have happened at a much slower pace than will happen now. You might look to the relief that will almost certainly pour into these countries, monies which were perhaps much needed before, but weren't available until these storms provided their "excuse." And it's not just money that will come. There will be opportunities for new industries, for education, perhaps even political reform.

You might point out the lives lost, but perhaps this was the path of least resistance for a number of people to have their "Wheeee!" experience. And "death" is no big deal (from the perspective of your IB) because your IB knows that there is no such thing as "death."

And there is wanted aspects in this for you, too. You now understand that you may have a story about "death" or about whether people put Tabasco sauce in their pies which does not serve you. You have an opportunity to understand that this planet that we're on is self-adjusting in so many ways, and we want that, particularly when we ourselves haven't been doing the sorts of self-adjusting that we intended to do for ourselves.

But you can't find any of those wanted things as long as you're looking your unwanted end of this stick. You can't get there from here.

Great points, WB! You always add so much more detail, and I love that story (I think I may have heard it before somewhere).

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    great question and grand answers!

I want to add, that most people get drawn in when a big and intense "what-is" is to be observed.
    Meaning, not everyone of them who experience hardships and "disaster" had a specific and own expectation or active negative vibe- itīs enough to observe "what is" and to "respond to what is", to get drawn in to a big bad and awful outcome. I guess, that is a VERY big deal in this.

Also, NOT everybody experiences the unwanted. Itīs amazing again and again to see (in every of those cases) how some houses or people just miss out on the negativity. Either their property doesnīt get involved- "miraculously" untouched. Or they are just at the right time in the right place.

One of the biggest factors to keep in mind is imo, that people who live in those areas that are struck regularly by natures big challenges, have planned to live there, either already before they came into physically, or they moved there on later intent- which is imo most often because they planned for adventure!

I had studied a bit those energy of the about 4 million people who live in the area of Naples in Italy, a settlemet area snuggled directly around the extremely dangerous vulcano mount Vesuvius. The residents themselves, as also many fascinated poets and writers have tried to describe the extraordinary joyfulness and liveliness that these people feel and express, who are living eye in eye with the danger.

Abe have put these words to that lively awareness:

If we were in your physical shoes,
    weīd live out there on the EDGE of adventure,
    understanding that wellbeing will follow us wherever we go.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks - Tsunamis, Hurricanes and Earth Changes

At times, the BEST alignment produces something
    that you might consider a challenge,
    because itīs SO FUN to rise to it.

So we donīt want you to misunderstand!
    We donīt want you to think that perfect alignment means,
    that you never have to think again, or that you never
    have to direct your thoughts again, or that you never
    have to be agile again, or that you never have to be
    FAST thinking, again.

Donīt you WANT to be TITITO, and on your game?

Cancun Land Cruise, April 23 - 30, 2016
    from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2016 - The honour to mold your life into place (new)

from the quotecollection
    Adventure

This youtube-clip (the red quote is taken from it) is also an exquisite source for understanding this topic:

Abraham Hicks - Tsunamis, Hurricanes and Earth Changes