Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: hurricane irma

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    POE that area in particular is not sismic at all, in fact it is still classified as of low risk of sism by the INGV (Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia). It is true that earthquakes are a frequent occurrence in Italy, and people may have observed that and created momentum. But in Emilia they all know it is not a sismic area, so people weren't even remotely contemplating that it could happen. Also if we admit as true that there's some kind of italian earthquake momentum, that would be allover Italy, wouldn't it make more sense then in LOA terms that a more troubled and ootv italian region should be a match to it rather than Emilia?
    I donīt know in specific of course, but maybe it was the path of least resistance to occur in an area where people COULD do something about it because they were in a better place- and so, that was in their Vortex? Something as wanting to take the lead? We see this all the time, that those who want to do big things have put some specific contrast into their Vortex to prepare themselves for a big bounce...

Here's what you did say, you said,
    "I want enough dramatic things to go on in my experience early on
    that I can have a really robust Vortex early in my life
    and then I'm going to come into conscious awareness of the existence of the Vortex.

And I'm going to tend to my own personal emotional vibrational grid
    because I am a Deliberate Creator.
    I've come forth to create big things,
    and nobody creates big things without big desire.

Portland, OR on 8/11/12

(btw I replied to the second part of your previous post only now, sorry for that, I hadn't yet had my 10th coffee.)

Maybe that intention is to have a deeper connection with nature. For ex. nordics overall have a terrific connection with nature, because they really listen to it, they are educated to listen by an ancestral line of survivors of a rough climate, and should they not listen to what their mother say and venture out in the winter without gloves, they learn fast. While Italians are used to a nature that's as sweet as a puppy. Maybe they want to meet it in its wilder aspects or something. And among them the people in Emilia are the ones that like hobbits never really ventured in the ocean like Colombo or Marco Polo. Don't know, maybe walking on mirrors here but it makes sense to me that italians may want to experience some level of roughness to make their core stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    Maybe that intention is to have a deeper connection with nature. For ex. nordics overall have a terrific connection with nature, because they really listen to it, they are educated to listen by an ancestral line of survivors of a rough climate, and should they not listen to what their mother say and venture out in the winter without gloves, they learn fast. While Italians are used to a nature that's as sweet as a puppy. Maybe they want to meet it in its wilder aspects or something. And among them the people in Emilia are the ones that like hobbits never really ventured in the ocean like Colombo or Marco Polo. Don't know, maybe walking on mirrors here but it makes sense to me that italians may want to experience some level of roughness to make their core stronger.
    It resonates intensely, with me...

Maybe there is a conjuncture of both- having gathered abundance and ease, a desire for more drama/nature, AND the enhanced faster than ever vibration that comes with the "time of awakening" as Abe say, those that are ready get really ready now fast- to help themselves and all that come behind them to shift the old paradigms...

What if a "disaster" now is the perfect step in the path of least resistance to even more wanted?

"It must have been right because that's the way it unfolded." Abraham