Thread: Wealthy Wolf - shifting from lack to abundance

Hybrid View

Wealthy Wolf - shifting from lack to abundance

Hey, friends!

Been away for a while (still reading the forums though), but now want to open this work thread on the subject of money.
    I feel that I could use more practice on feeling better and also want to attract some tips and pointers on the work I'll be doing here.

I want to do the work on feeling better about money because it's something that comes up a lot for me
    and I feel that getting off the subject is not effective because my vibration just gets left where it's been
    and so next time it comes up, I feel lackful and nothing changes.
    I can direct my attention onto other things so I feel better in the moment but nothing long term has changed on this subject,
    so I think it's time to sit and accurately address how I'm feeling about it.

I care about feeling good and when I think about this subject, I don't feel good, therefore want to shift my vibe on it,
    just to allow myself to feel better so that my now is better feeling.

I've attempted to use the EGS for relief but not quite sure what exactly I'm feeling on the subject and therefore made no progress in feeling better.
    I couldn't find a thought that felt better, so I got frustrated and moved to something else to do. But of course that left my lackful vibe right there still.

So how do I feel about money?
    The most general feeling is just lack. Not good. Uncomfortable. Dependent on the income of another.
    No movement. Stuck. And the outside reflects just that as well. No flow.

I don't even like thinking about the subject. When someone brings it up, it's just lack right there.
    And I am annoyed because I haven't been able to identify where I am on the scale on this. (Maybe frustration since I'm choosing the word "annoyed"?)
    So I haven't been able to find my BFTs either. I thought that maybe I was in powerlessness and tried to find thoughts of anger and still no relief.
    Or maybe I just don't know what thoughts of anger look like unless I'm actually furious in the moment.

I would like to feel open about money. I'd like to feel so good about it that it just keeps coming and going easily and I'm not worried whatsoever.
    It does feel possible that I could feel that way at some point, maybe even soon.
    I'd like to feel this way about money that I don't even really think about it because I just trust that it'll always be there.

I'm just tired of this being a subject that when I think about it, my now feels much worse. But I don't feel like I can just get off the subject,
    because it comes up. I can get on to other things and feel the relief in that but the moment this comes up again, the lackful vibe is there,
    so that approach hasn't been working for me so I now feel that I just want to clean it up. There must be some BFTs that I could think that would make it less suck-y for me in my now.
    And I'm opening the thread from that lackful vibe, I feel the guidance about that as well, but at the same time if what I've been doing on my own hasn't been effective, then it can only be useful to attract some pointers on how I could make my work more effective for me.
    Maybe even examples of BFTs just to get myself moving in a better feeling direction.
    If I am in powerlessness, what might thoughts of anger look like that would actually give me relief?

I'm feeling a bit less yucky now as I distracted myself with a game and listened to some Abe clips.
    Now I'm thinking of ways this day has been a success for me.

I have picked up regular morning meditation, that's something I like.
    Gives me a calmer feeling, it was very nice to play a game while feeling that way.

Today while visiting some relatives, I actually had a pretty fun time.
    I don't feel resentful anymore because of one of them asking about money because it's active and so it makes sense for it to come to me in this way.

The business I'm a part of is getting better: our website is almost done and it's likely I'll be managing it.
    Maybe I am closer to abundance than I've thought because the other person involved in the business got in contact with a millionaire who might help us
    and I'm not sure I'd be able to even experience this if I was extremely far off vibrationally. Knowing about this is a manifestation for me.

There's plenty of Abraham material to help me and there are many people here who can be helpful to me on my journey.
    That to me is a soothing thought. I know the work is mine to do but I just like the fact that I can ask more experienced people about it.
    Sometimes I hear something said in a new way that I haven't heard before through another's input.

Maybe this money thing is not as big of a deal as I've made it out to be.
    I think even the fact that I could feel that uncomfortable earlier just means that my IB is totally comfortable and abundant and very much so even if I'm not yet allowing it for myself.
    But just the idea that it's there for me and that I can learn to be easier about it is soothing.
    I also like the idea that the only real reason I'm even feeling bad is because my IB isn't and I've just chosen to look where my IB doesn't.
    That my feeling bad doesn't mean I can't or won't be abundant in this specific way, it just means that I have a desire and an active thought that is in opposition to that.

I was listening to another clip earlier about something different and when the HS spoke up having something deep-seated,
    Abraham said there was nothing deep-seated, it was just active.
    I'm willing to think that this too is just active in the now. It's just active, nothing more. It CAN be less active, something else in its place can also become active making the other inactive.

Have to say I very much like the title of my own thread and I'm looking forward to one day being able to say I am wealthy wolf and mean it.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I very much like the title of my own thread and I'm looking forward to one day being able to say I am wealthy wolf and mean it.
    Ohh, I feel this, too!

You rock, Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Ohh, I feel this, too!

You rock, Wolf!
    POE!
    Last edited by wolf; 1 Week Ago at 11:11 AM. Reason: I like my blue text

yes wolf I love your thread title as well
    and I LOVE the work you have done so far!

I started my own thread to shift my feelings about money abundance, and now I have it - and still improving on it
    and I love the work that Hands in the Clay has done on allowing her money abundance! She is a money guru for sure, and all her pointers on money and her application of the processes that work for her are truly amazing

You keep going at this, and you will be breaking down all those long held beliefs you have and that alone is enough to let the flow start to you
    Don't fret over taking action and what that really means, but write every single thing down that is on your mind, just get it out
    just know that this work here is exactly what you need
    I can feel the change in your already after having read thru all this and it is really good
    those questions are just the start to great great things

I felt inspired to reply to this

Something else about money is that there's the feeling of if I spend it, I'm not sure when it's gonna come again, so I don't spend.
    Because I'm not seeing where it could come from.

I used to feel like that. I would go to the grocery store and had to count my money before I went in so that I knew how much I could afford to buy in the essential things I needed.
    And when I got there, I would find that the bread was on special offer - so I would get 100% extra for FREE
    and that the soy milk had been reduced by 90% so that it only cost me pennies instead of the usual full price, so I got 90% of my milk for FREE and the conditioner I needed was on a buy 1 get 1 FREE offer, so I got 2 for the price of 1
    and then I would get a reward coupon from the checkout when I swiped my store card to collect the loyalty points
    so I was winning even more FREE money to me, just by being there. I would get a coupon that gave me £2 FREE in points on my next shop, just for the privilege of coming there to shop, and I was also adding 50 points to my loyalty card just by doing my shopping there in the first place, so the shop was giving me 50p for FREE just to shop today

I knew that just by spending a little money carefully (at first, because I had only a little I was careful in my choices of what I put in my basket), I was getting way way more value back from the store.
    I got reductions, I got discounts, I got special offers, I got coupons worth money given to me and points added to my card total, so I was always receiving way more back - just to spend money there

so by spending money, I realised that I was receiving money coming to me that very minute
    How ? by discounts from the shop
    Where ? from the shop I bought my groceries in
    When ? at the time I was shopping

so I was not given an actual note and coins, but I was given money off with discounts, reductions, special offers and points on my loyalty card and coupons worth money, and if I added it al up it was a good amount, and this happens every single time

plus I love shopping there, because every time the shop assistants give me happy smiles! and I love that, it makes me happy and thankful to shop there

abundance came to me in many, many ways and I made sure to appreciate it and milk it

much love
    xxxx
    Last edited by Wild and Beautiful; 1 Week Ago at 12:39 PM. Reason: forgot to add the bit about smiles

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    yes wolf I love your thread title as well
    and I LOVE the work you have done so far!

I started my own thread to shift my feelings about money abundance, and now I have it - and still improving on it
    and I love the work that Hands in the Clay has done on allowing her money abundance! She is a money guru for sure, and all her pointers on money and her application of the processes that work for her are truly amazing

You keep going at this, and you will be breaking down all those long held beliefs you have and that alone is enough to let the flow start to you
    Don't fret over taking action and what that really means, but write every single thing down that is on your mind, just get it out
    just know that this work here is exactly what you need
    I can feel the change in your already after having read thru all this and it is really good
    those questions are just the start to great great things
    I liked your whole reply. Shows me what is possible and might one day be my experience.

It is great you mention HitC. Her posts are some of my faves, too.
    Might see her here at some point as I always view her as someone who is an expert on the subject.

Some of the other things I've posted are tied to this money thing, even if they feel off subject, to me they feel like a bundle.
    A big bundle even. And I think that in order to figure this out, every piece of this bundle must also be important and get shifted.
    I'm realizing now that it's not just money, it's also the how I'm viewed, what others think, what I think of what others think etc.
    It's all part of it.

I was just outside and found more thoughts. I also met up with someone who yet again asked me about the situation,
    not specifically money but basically the work thing and I don't meet that person very often so I suppose that's at least proof that this is what's active.

So my thoughts. I was thinking of this relative that asked the uncomfortable questions and noticed I have this feeling of I'm gonna show them,
    I'm gonna become so different from the rest of the family, so abundant that they'll be asking me how I did it.
    And then other thoughts like I'm not a child, stop treating me like I don't know what I'm doing,
    I bet I know more than you'd think, stop trying to give me guidance and stop asking me these questions, you're not helping.
    Another version of "you're rocking my boat" while I know that it's me rocking my own boat.

It's just so annoying how interested these people are in this thing that is none of their business and at times I wish I could say this out loud to them.
    Ask my relatives these questions:
    'Why are you so interested in something that has nothing to do with you?
    I get that I'm part of the family and you're probably well meaning and you want me to get on my own feet as do I
    but asking me about it is really not helping because it just activates how I already feel.
    But of course I can't tell you that because you don't understand vibration and you don't understand how your worrying about me doesn't help me,
    it just annoys and even infuriates me!
    Why can't you just leave me alone about this?
    I don't like discussing my income/no income with people up close to me, mind your own business.'

^ those are some of the things I think when those relatives or whoever ask about money/work.
    And I have this feeling of being treated like a small child.
    Sometimes even feel like a small child myself and I don't like that feeling as I wouldn't consider myself actually a child anymore,
    I'm 20 in this lifetime right now and I suppose from the nonphysical perspective none of that matters,
    it's just my own perceived expectations of society for someone of my age that also bother me.

Since I mentioned expectations of society, or what I think the expectations are from my point of view,
    I thought why not write down the resistant story of this so I could come back to it at some point.

I feel inspired to again use the word annoyed.
    Annoyed with being expected to almost immediately figure this all out the moment I'm out of high school.
    Unless I've decided to go to university (which I didn't but don't regret it either), then there's a bit more time.

Thoughts like I've never ever been in this situation before, how can I be expected to know what's next?
    I've always lived at home so isn't it normal that I wouldn't know how exactly get the work-money-independence worked out?
    Usually the people that have had worse home life as a child figure it out faster because their asking is much greater, they just want to get out of the uncomfortable place.
    I've had a great home life, I have a very supportive mother who understands much of the same things I do and is interested in the same things,
    so I didn't have anything to "run from" and I was more dependent because I was understood much of the time,
    in contrast to the people who had to rely on themselves early on because they weren't.

I'm also annoyed with this idea that the moment you are legally an adult,
    you're supposed to know what you want next - where you're gonna live, the work you're gonna do, and how all of that is gonna come about.
    What if you don't?

My ideas of what I want feel so different from the rest of the people I know.
    I don't know what exactly I want in specifics, I just know I'm ambitious and I really want my own success.
    And I don't want to just get a random job and make do and live mediocrity. That feels very opposite to the way I want to live.
    I want a fabulous exciting life with lots of opportunities, while feeling eager and fun and lighthearted mostly.

The thing that annoys me the most, though, is the fact that I care about this.
    The perceived expectations, that I care about them, that in anything I care about these opinions of others...
    I'd like to one day REALLY not give a rip.

So that's another resistant story. I wonder how to get to a place where this society thing is whatever to me.
    I can tell I'd feel so much freer if I just didn't care what anybody thought of me.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf View Post
    I care about feeling good…
    Ooo! Let's start here! Feel the power in your statement. (I'm going to put words in your mouth.)

“I care about feeling good. I do. I know this. I'm clear about this. And thanks to Abraham, I understand how I create my emotions. I also have some tools and techniques that I can 'work’ with.

“Not only that, but I've used them before. IOW, I know how to do this and I've shown myself that I know how to do this. This is no longer an abstract theory. I've ‘seen’ it with my own physical senses. So,now it's just a matter of taking what I already know and figuring out how to do it on this particular topic. It's like making an omelette. The first time, you don't know what you're doing or if you're doing it right. But once you get an omelette out of the process, there's not a big difference between making an herb omelette or making a ham-and- cheese omelette.

“And my statement is important, because it really sets me off on the right foot. It's the perfect statement, the perfect attitude, for my vibrational journey. My statement makes it clear that I care about how I feel. It also it's clear about my intention. My intention is to feel better, not to zap up a big pile of cash. I've been along the Forum enough to know the importance of my intention.

“And when I think about it, the biggest piece of this topic which is bothering me about this topic is the crappy feeling I'm feeling. Sure, I'd love that big pile of cash or even to see an (or several) avenue for cash to flow to me. But I'm really tired of 'always’ tripping over this topic and feeling my habitual crappy feeling when I do trip over it. That's my main intention for this piece of 'work’....”

So, that was a good, long “rampage” of your power and your ability. (And I'm going to come back to this in a bit.)

I've attempted to use the EGS for relief but not quite sure what exactly I'm feeling on the subject and therefore made no progress in feeling better.
    That's understandable. There are several options to take in this situation.

• You could select a different Process.
    • You can “round down.” (i.e., pick an emotion that's lower than your first guess.)
    • You can write out the story that you currently believe about this topic and use your accurate words to help you to identify where your starting point might be.

So how do I feel about money?
    In keeping with my list above, given what you've told us here, perhaps a more helpful-to-you question might be
    “What do I currently believe about money?”

Include in that your past experiences with money, your perceived avenues for money to come to you, stories from others that you recall, how you handle/manage money, etc. Some people don't want to look there, thinking that it'll mess up their vibration. But all of this is already active in your vibration, so there's not going to be any “harm” done.

The most general feeling is just lack.
    That (and what follows it) is more of a thought than it is an emotion. Think of it this way: when someone asks you “How are you?” you never answer, “Oh, I'm feeling lack today.”

I don't even like thinking about the subject. When someone brings it up, it's just lack right there.
    Why don't you even like that? That's an honest question and your answers to that will highlight some of your resistant thoughts which you will then be able to soothe and shift.

And I am annoyed because I haven't been able to identify where I am on the scale on this. (Maybe frustration since I'm choosing the word "annoyed"?)
    There you go! ”Annoyed” is an emotion. Annoyed is usually another word for Anger. In any event, this would be an example of “rounding down.” (If you've been thinking thoughts of frustration long enough, it's conceivable that you might even be feeling Despair. Who knows?)

So I haven't been able to find my BFTs either.
    In my experience, the #1 reason for not being able to find BFTs is usually because we're not starting with the thoughts that we're actually thinking. It's really hard to recognize the “better”-feeling thought if you don't have the starting thought to test whether it's “better”-feeling in comparison, right? And this is something that I’m hearing here in your thread. But that's easily corrected, if you start with the thoughts/story you're currently thinking right now.

So, I've mentioned that before and I'm sure you've heard me, so let's take this discussion further. When I write out my current thoughts/beliefs/stories (as I've been recommending here) I like to leave W I D E margins (top, bottom and sides) as well as lots of space between each line. I then go through each word, phrase, line and sentence to see how I can adjust those words/phrase/line/sentence so that they all still seem true to me yet which feel better.

I thought that maybe I was in powerlessness and tried to find thoughts of anger and still no relief.
    Or maybe I just don't know what thoughts of anger look like unless I'm actually furious in the moment.
    I would like to feel open about money.
    I understand that, but “open” is a big jump from where you're telling us that you are. But you CAN move towards a little less blocked, which is another way of saying “more open.”

But I don't feel like I can just get off the subject, because it comes up.
    Yes, it does and it's important and helpful for you to acknowledge that, because that will.help help you to “work” with this topic.

I can get on to other things and feel the relief in that but...
    There's often the temptation to make this an either/or proposition. Me, I'm in favour of combining all the tools we have available and using them to our advantage when they are useful or helpful for us, even if that means that sometimes we get off our issues and other times we directly “work” on our issues.

...so that approach hasn't been working for me so I now feel that I just want to clean it up. There must be some BFTs that I could think that would make it less suck-y for me in my now.
    There are! But we can't identify what feels “better” if we don't know what it's “better” from, right? We can't tell what's “less suck-y” without that point if comparison.

And I'm opening the thread from that lackful vibe, I feel the guidance about that as well, but at the same time if what I've been doing on my own hasn't been effective, then it can only be useful to attract some pointers on how I could make my work more effective for me.
    Good for you. That's what this sub-forum was made for.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 1 Week Ago at 04:49 AM.

WB! Yes! I was expecting you!
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    “I care about feeling good. I do. I know this. I'm clear about this. And thanks to Abraham, I understand how I create my emotions. I also have some tools and techniques that I can 'work’ with.
    “Not only that, but I've used them before. IOW, I know how to do this and I've shown myself that I know how to do this. This is no longer an abstract theory. I've ‘seen’ it with my own physical senses. So,now it's just a matter of taking what I already know and figuring out how to do it on this particular topic. It's like making an omelette. The first time, you don't know what you're doing or if you're doing it right. But once you get an omelette out of the process, there's not a big difference between making an herb omelette or making a ham-and- cheese omelette.

“And my statement is important, because it really sets me off on the right foot. It's the perfect statement, the perfect attitude, for my vibrational journey. My statement makes it clear that I care about how I feel. It also it's clear about my intention. My intention is to feel better, not to zap up a big pile of cash. I've been along the Forum enough to know the importance of my intention.

“And when I think about it, the biggest piece of this topic which is bothering me about this topic is the crappy feeling I'm feeling. Sure, I'd love that big pile of cash or even to see an (or several) avenue for cash to flow to me. But I'm really tired of 'always’ tripping over this topic and feeling my habitual crappy feeling when I do trip over it. That's my main intention for this piece of 'work’....”

So, that was a good, long “rampage” of your power and your ability. (And I'm going to come back to this in a bit.)
    THIS was good! Acknowledging all that does give me a bit of relief.

And when I think about it, the biggest piece of this topic which is bothering me about this topic is the crappy feeling I'm feeling.
    That is spot on.

In keeping with my list above, given what you've told us here, perhaps a more helpful-to-you question might be
    “What do I currently believe about money?”

Include in that your past experiences with money, your perceived avenues for money to come to you, stories from others that you recall, how you handle/manage money, etc.
    That's a good place for me to start, thanks for highlighting all the possible ways I can approach it.
    I'll write what comes to mind about all of that.

I think I still have the belief that it can't come easily and that I have to have an actual work position
    and for some reason I'm thinking the position isn't something enjoyable.
    I can already feel how that is so off from how my IB sees that, I didn't even like writing that down because I don't want to believe it...

And with that, I want to bring myself examples of how it doesn't have to be that way -
    a job position that you don't like and that you have to spend most of your hours in a day at.
    Examples of people who are doing enjoyable things that don't feel like work to them. I can't think of anyone right now.
    That's one resistant story.
    And that story reminded me of my mother who works such a position, she doesn't find it very enjoyable either.
    I don't know what exactly she feels about it, that's just the things she's told me.
    That's also the story of my other relatives.

And when I look at them, I want something different than what I'm seeing.
    I really want to believe that I can do something that is enjoyable and that I don't have to give up my freedom of time
    (right now I have a lot of time with which I can do almost anything).

There's another side to it as well, I might get a bit off topic:
    I am around the age that I perceive is the time people usually start moving out of home, have their own independence.
    I am still at home since I'm not financially secure, I wouldn't be able to take care of myself,
    and there's the piece that hasn't come into place - I don't right now know where I'd like to live/move to anyway.
    I have thoughts here that there are people who are even younger than me, who have already moved out and they are also working,
    but the positions that they're working I don't find enjoyable, and then I think I don't want that and I don't want to have to do that.
    Surely, there are people who are much older and haven't moved out, and that's something I don't want myself to be either.

Now I'll move on to past experiences:
    Well I can recall having to say no to a lot of experiences my school offered because of my mother's finances.
    But there were many times where I didn't mind saying no, I didn't want to go anyway.
    And I also know from Abe that every time that happened, I became vibrationally more abundant.

My family isn't rich but not poor either, it's pretty average,
    my mother alone does much better than some other households where there are more people bringing in money.

There's something from when I was a child that mother said a lot when I wanted something,
    when she couldn't get it for me, I'd say "I want it" and she would say "Well I want a lot of things, too".
    Today I, of course, know that's one resistant story, it's something I remember but I don't think I'm very bothered by it now
    because I simply have heard/read too much Abe to believe it. That's her story but it doesn't have to be mine.
    She's taught me about saving up as well but I also know that this, too, is about how you feel about it.
    If saving up doesn't feel like relief and you're still worried, it helps not at all.

Perceived avenues:
    Currently I guess only the business I have with my friend. That's more a hopeful thought though than the reality.
    I haven't been getting any payment through there and my friend has told me that she can't even pay herself through it because at the moment it has no finance,
    which is why she's started this interaction with one of the millionaires in my country (which appears to be going well),
    so my thoughts are more like if this man can help the business, then maybe the business can have some return for me, too, since I do a lot of things for it.
    And then there are the friends of my friend who have their own business and have asked me for help as well when it comes to it.
    I can do video editing and videos are something they want to have, they've therefore asked me if I'd be willing to be the editor and I've agreed,
    however right now there's no movement on that and so nothing's happening for me.
    I think they, too, are just getting started, the last thing I heard from them is that they invested in a radio commercial for their business.

Other than this there is no income whatsoever, and all of what I just mentioned is just hopeful thoughts right now, not actual income.

Now I have some money in my bank account and some in my wallet, it's leftover from some months ago when I did some video editing for these people.
    And at some point I also did work a position here where I live, I worked some months there and so I got paid for these months when I quit.

I didn't like the position very much but it made me way clearer about what I like - I figured out that I want lots of creative freedom
    and I also want to be responsible for myself, not for others (because at that position I was responsible for the behaviour of many children,
    at least that position expected that from the worker but I also know that you can't make people act in favorable ways and so I didn't feel the place was for me;
    I also didn't like the person in charge, or really more than that their nervous energy, that also showed me that I want to work with people who are more like-minded,
    but this position served as the place where I met this friend of mine with whom we do the business because we actually are very like-minded as in
    we know about loa and the universe and energies and directing of thoughts and so we have a lot of common ground).

That is the what-isness of the situation.

Stories from others:
    There's the saving up and my family's positions that I already talked about.
    Basically everyone I know right now is living mediocrity on this topic.
    No one's attracting it easily and so they often talk about things being expensive and how they're worried if they can afford this or that.
    I have my guidance active as they're talking about this, I either try to go some place where I don't have to hear that
    and/or repeat to myself it's just their story and it doesn't have to be that way for me in time.
    I have all of this guidance from my IB of how there's no agreement between what I'm hearing them talk about this and feeling as a response.

Some people in my family don't like it when others have more than them.
    I've heard some comments made about how this one has too good of a car or a house or whatever.
    I don't agree with any of that, I myself don't feel bad about those who are wealthy, I like to admire the things they have.
    That's one thing I like about this, the fact that I've never understood the people who like to point out some kind of wrongdoing because someone is wealthier than them.
    I had that view even before Abe, I think it's helpful to have this perspective.
    Any time I happen to be in someone's home that is really very nice, I like it, I enjoy being there.
    My family seem to take the display of beautiful things or even talking about things they can't afford themselves, as some kind of offense or rude. I don't.

I don't think I'm all that affected by what my family think of wealthy people, as in I don't like their perspectives but that doesn't make their perspectives mine, thankfully.
    I understand it's just them flailing about in their own discomfort of misalignment and their own perceived lack.

Handling/managing:
    I like to keep the money that I have in the bank until I find something to use it for.
    I'm not careless about spending and don't spend on useless things as in things I'm personally not gonna use. It's rather things that I like and will use.
    One time I did have an experience where I bought something I still haven't used because I was feeling bad and "it made me feel better for the afternoon",
    but later of course learned that that's not a very beneficial way for me to go about feeling bad.
    And when I can, I do like to spend it on experiences I'd enjoy.
    Sometimes I like to donate it when I'm feeling extra good about it. That's actually the last thing I did a little while ago with my money.
    Gave some of it to a non-profit organisation of my liking and really felt good about it.
    So I don't wish I hadn't done that or anything, I'm glad I had that sum to give.

Something else about money is that there's the feeling of if I spend it, I'm not sure when it's gonna come again, so I don't spend.
    Because I'm not seeing where it could come from.
    This reminds me of one hotseater that had problems with the same subject and he said "I don't spend it because I'm afraid no more's gonna come"
    and that's also something I feel, I think.
    And as much as I've heard the "you don't need to know the how/when/where/who", on this subject it is harder to get to that place.
    There's also another Abe clip (and I'm aware it was tailored to the specific hotseater but still want to write it here)
    where this guy said he wants the money to come but he doesn't want to work for it,
    and Abe pointed out that his problem was that he wants something he thinks he can't have unless he does something he doesn't want to do.
    This is probably the same for me.
    And then they said that it would actually be better if he got a job right now while telling himself that it was gonna be temporary because it would soothe his angst a little bit.
    I heard that and my emotional response was unpleasant to me, as in do I really have to do that, too? Is there no other way?
    And I think that's because it comes back to me thinking that I'll have to do something I don't like just to receive some of it and that's something I want to shift.
    And then I think that it won't help me very much because then I'd have the stress of doing something I don't want to do that I already experienced the last time I was working (that place with the children), then I'd have that feeling to soothe.
    Furthermore, I think my problem is more the feeling than even the reality itself.
    Say I got some money right now, even a bigger sum, maybe even something bigger than I know what to do with,
    I don't think I'd feel better at all because I'm not used to having that money or to having that flow.
    It seems like I could get a million right now and I'd feel the same
    (I'm glad that doesn't happen because that would be very confusing considering how I feel, as to how this could've happened), so it's more about feeling.

This leads me to think about what money represents to me in the first place:
    More than a feeling of freedom, it's about stability for me. And my own independence.
    A sense of stability. A sense of support. A sense of having something backing me.
    And also being able to do things on my own, by myself, not depending on others, depending on myself.
    And then of course there is the usual ease and fun and wellbeing.
    The stability one is probably the biggest factor for me.
    This honestly feels like a bunch of resistant stories in one chunk of blue text but at this point it's better to face what I think.
    But I feel better having written that down because it can probably only get better from here since I'll be attracting some pointers and applying them.

I think that's all I can think of right now. If you have more areas to suggest where I could find some of these resistant thoughts, I'll gladly look there.

I already feel like what I'm doing now is much better than what it was before, I didn't even think I could include all of the areas you pointed out.
    when someone asks you “How are you?” you never answer, “Oh, I'm feeling lack today.”
    I love this! This made me laugh as I imagined actually responding that to someone.

Why don't you even like that? That's an honest question and your answers to that will highlight some of your resistant thoughts which you will then be able to soothe and shift.
    Don't like it because... probably because it activates worry in me (I might be there on the scale!).
    I start thinking what if I never figure it out, what if I live mediocrity like others around me,
    I want my life to be so much more than that.
    And when someone asks where or how I'm gonna get the income, it activates thoughts like - indeed, where? Indeed, how? I have the same questions myself.
    And then I worry because there's been no movement on the subject for a long time.
    And if I stay longer on the subject, my thoughts go to those work positions I don't like, like what if I'll have to do that?... and that feels just like no, not me, there must be another way.

There you go! ”Annoyed” is an emotion. Annoyed is usually another word for Anger. In any event, this would be an example of “rounding down.” (If you've been thinking thoughts of frustration long enough, it's conceivable that you might even be feeling Despair. Who knows?)
    Is it possible to be feeling many things at once on the subject? Like when I think my negative what-ifs thoughts, I feel worried,
    and when I think where or how on earth thoughts, I might feel despair?

In my experience, the #1 reason for not being able to find BFTs is usually because we're not starting with the thoughts that we're actually thinking. It's really hard to recognize the “better”-feeling thought if you don't have the starting thought to test whether it's “better”-feeling in comparison, right? And this is something that I’m hearing here in your thread. But that's easily corrected, if you start with the thoughts/story you're currently thinking right now.
    Think I might've just written a bunch of the original thoughts, probably going to have a better idea now. Not as frustrated anymore.
    This is another reason why I like that I opened the thread, because when I'm writing this, it feels to me like I'm actually doing something
    (can't get around the human need to take some sort of action),
    which is different from sitting and waiting that was part of my approach earlier.
    The action of writing feels better.

So, I've mentioned that before and I'm sure you've heard me, so let's take this discussion further. When I write out my current thoughts/beliefs/stories (as I've been recommending here) I like to leave W I D E margins (top, bottom and sides) as well as lots of space between each line. I then go through each word, phrase, line and sentence to see how I can adjust those words/phrase/line/sentence so that they all still seem true to me yet which feel better.
    I believe I'll soon be doing the same here, but first still want to see your assessment of my post that I'm writing now,
    you might point out even more useful things I can apply, and then I'll do my first attempts of shifting.

I understand that, but “open” is a big jump from where you're telling us that you are. But you CAN move towards a little less blocked, which is another way of saying “more open.”
    Sounds good to me!

There's often the temptation to make this an either/or proposition. Me, I'm in favour of combining all the tools we have available and using them to our advantage when they are useful or helpful for us, even if that means that sometimes we get off our issues and other times we directly “work” on our issues.
    This is great, that means I can still play a fun computer game (or whatever else) while also doing the work here.