Thread: want to better understand inspired action

want to better understand inspired action

this is something happening lately in that i have a pretty clear idea of what i want. i dont really know how, when, etc., but i am not letting that bother me.

but when i go somewhere or plan something, i'm kind of half wondering if this is the path to the things i am wanting? am i inspired to do this just because its fun or is it leading me to a manifestation of something i want? - but i mean, it's not like a main focus or anything, im doing what i'm doing, having a good time, but there is a part of me sort of 'ready' for something cool to happen.

like here's a real example- i know that this person i want to meet is somewhere in my somewhat near area. i knew that going directly to the spot was not 'inspired action', it was more like 'trying to make something happen'. but then someone told me they were going to jump through all these hoops tomorrow to get to that area! so i offered to drive them - i would have offered anyway, but i like double offered because i know this person i want to meet is possibly nearby there and my friend was like sure that will be great. - i feel good about this, happy to go, planning some other errands there too.

now do i want to get myself into the expectation vibe that i am going to meet this person? or do i want to be in the vibe of just not caring what happens and just having fun anyway? what would abe say because i think they say both things, depending, right?
    love,
    star
    UPDATE just found out this person is now out of the country as of tonight. Lol but this happens to me all the time so it is relevant to my experiences. What this says about tomorrow is now while I won't be looking for this specific person I will be looking for crumbs along the trail you know? But mainly I won't be over analyzing my emotional guidance as I move through the day because now I know can't meet him tomorrow, but I'm sort of disappointed that it won't be happening...and wonder what this all means for inspired action?
    Last edited by star fairy; 1 Week Ago at 01:58 AM.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by star fairy View Post
    this is something happening lately in that i have a pretty clear idea of what i want. i dont really know how, when, etc., but i am not letting that bother me.

but when i go somewhere or plan something, i'm kind of half wondering if this is the path to the things i am wanting? am i inspired to do this just because its fun or is it leading me to a manifestation of something i want? -
    Both, of course!
    When you are happy, that leads to more happiness.
    There is no end to ANY creation, everything is eternally unfolding.
    And when you do things "just" because it feels satisfying NOW, that inevitably trains your vibe to get more satisfaction- on all topics of your life.

but i mean, it's not like a main focus or anything, im doing what i'm doing, having a good time, but there is a part of me sort of 'ready' for something cool to happen.
    A whole lot of cool things are unfolding!
    The happier you get, the more you get into vicinity of everything ("enough to keep you busy for 20 or 30 lifetimes!" -Abe) that is ITV.

like here's a real example- i know that this person i want to meet is somewhere in my somewhat near area.
    especially when you let that be your VIBRATIONAL "near area"...

i knew that going directly to the spot was not 'inspired action', it was more like 'trying to make something happen'. but then someone told me they were going to jump through all these hoops tomorrow to get to that area! so i offered to drive them - i would have offered anyway, but i like double offered because i know this person i want to meet is possibly nearby there and my friend was like sure that will be great. - i feel good about this, happy to go, planning some other errands there too.

now do i want to get myself into the expectation vibe that i am going to meet this person? or do i want to be in the vibe of just not caring what happens and just having fun anyway? what would abe say because i think they say both things, depending, right?
    love,
    star
    Yes! When you are inspired to specifics, this feels effortless and like a fun, perfect ride and NOT as effort, hyping or pushing.

But it´s good enough to just be generally "happy and easy", as well.

UPDATE just found out this person is now out of the country as of tonight. Lol but this happens to me all the time so it is relevant to my experiences. What this says about tomorrow is now while I won't be looking for this specific person I will be looking for crumbs along the trail you know?
    Yes! Just be satisfied about everything that you find. Take the area in and enjoy it. Enjoy the idea of being "near" to where they often are.
    Enjoy the day and your friend, no matter what. Enjoy enjoy enjoy, find unconditional satisfaction.

But mainly I won't be over analyzing my emotional guidance as I move through the day because now I know can't meet him tomorrow,
    you can rendezvous with him NOW, vibrationally! You can rendezvous vibrationally with him all day long! Ask his IB to walk with you, and show you the area! Look through his eyes, while you drive! Feel him, where he IS.

but I'm sort of disappointed that it won't be happening...and wonder what this all means for inspired action?
    It cuts the inspiration off. Because, now your focus is on your disappointment, instead on your desire- that you could HAVE, unconditionally.

It´s all for THE JOURNEY!

HS signed up for the second Alaskan cruise, because she wanted to see a bear.

Abe:
    If your quest for a bear will take you on a journey as magnificent as this today, we hope you´ll NEVER SEE A BEAR! It is our desire, that this bear keeps hiding in the bushes,
    so you´ll keep going, so you´ll keep looking.
    Next!

(...) You´ve been saying it for a long time: "The joy is in the journey".
    (bored voice)
    "The joy is in the journey..." But we want you to FEEL that it is ONLY a joyful journey, that will lead you to a joyful destination.

And so, it is a lovely thing, it is a PERFECT setup, that your life causes you to ASK for things, not yet experienced! And then, you have to find the balance between the desire, and your expectation of it! Because if you desire to see a bear, and you allow yourself to feel disappointment, because of not seeing the bear,

than your desire is not the dominant vibration in time.
    The Disappointment is!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks Alaskan Cruise 2017 - To see a Bear (No Ads during video)

PoE thank you!!!
    this is perfect I want to give you a standing ovation <3
    grateful for your reply as I set off to enjoy the journey this morning with a new understanding!!!
    love,
    star

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I´m glad, beloved star!