Thread: Never Felt More Alone in my Life

Never Felt More Alone in my Life

I went to a party tonight, and it was the opposite of what I wanted.

I had an absolute awful time and I didn't meet anyone.

One thing I found out was....it reflected back to me what I was feeling at the time..the lack...the desperation...the momentum was too strong and I couldn't stop it. I tried to prepave before the party but it was to no avail, I knew I should not have gone. Deep in my gut I knew I should not have gone, I should have left early. Why did I go? Why??? At the party I just wondered why my life was like this....what is the point...I don't get it. I never felt more alone. Yes there was full of people, but I couldn't get myself to act and meet someone, I was too scared to act. Well, I take that back, I don't know if I was scared or not. For some reason I just didn't act, I don't know why. The same thing happened to my crush at work, I had a chance to talk to her but I didn't act. I'm starting to think that there is something wrong. I feel so alone it's unreal.

And now I'm home just sitting in front of the computer and I don't know what to do other than just get mad again....I don't know....I wrote down all my feelings as I'm reading LOA advice but all I feel is a huge uncomfortable knot in my gut. I'm listening to music trying to feel better but I don't know...I just don't know anything anymore. What do I have to do? What possible methods can I try right now to feel better?

I've never felt this bad or alone in my life. I am sort of in shock and at how bad I'm feeling.

You have a lot of momentum going in this direction now. So the best thing to do is go to sleep! Set an intention that you will wake up feeling better and that you will open your eyes and focus on something easy to appreciate, like your bed or your view or anything that is easy. Don't think of anything else and if you do just go back to raising your vibration by bringing your thought back to some thing easy to feel good about, for 68 seconds. After that I suggest getting up going to the bathroom then meditate , focus on your breath for a few minutes. That's all. Try to stay off the topic of aloneness by focusing elsewhere for a little while.
    See, you're not alone I am thinking about you and holding you in my positive focus right now what you want is done, but you can't realize it until your frequency matches it.
    Xo,
    star

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightestDay View Post

One thing I found out was....it reflected back to me what I was feeling at the time..the lack...the desperation...the momentum was too strong and I couldn't stop it. I tried to prepave before the party but it was to no avail, I knew I should not have gone. Deep in my gut I knew I should not have gone, I should have left early. Why did I go? Why???
    What happens to you, is NEVER wrong for you. Itīs always "right", and helpful, and just the next perfect logical step, for you.
    And this is, as well. This experience could become such an awesome catalytic thing for you, when you just allow it. It gave clarity to you what you REALLLY donīt want any longer. Now you also have so much more clarity- and momentum!- on what you REALLLLY do want! Relax into this stream of wanted. Itīs there for you and itīs stronger than ever. But you must surrender into it.

At the party I just wondered why my life was like this....what is the point...I don't get it. I never felt more alone.
    You have chosen "being alone" as your headline for this, as well, so I guess itīs your path of least resistance to understand what this loneliness IS. Itīs you, having yourself pinched off from who you really are.

When you feel Lonely,
    it's not because there are not other like-minded people for you to play with. It's because you have separated yourself from Who-You-Really-Are.

You're lonely for your own connection.

If you're ever lonely, it's for your own connection.
    It's not for other people.

Seattle, August 2013

from the collection
    Quotes about being lonely

Yes there was full of people, but I couldn't get myself to act and meet someone, I was too scared to act. Well, I take that back, I don't know if I was scared or not. For some reason I just didn't act, I don't know why. The same thing happened to my crush at work, I had a chance to talk to her but I didn't act.
    Thatīs completely normal in a pinched-off-stance- you are simply not INSPIRED. And thatīs a good thing, because in this stance, all action would simply enhance your pinched-offness! So, itīs good to not act in those situations.

Understand that this is help for you, to turn around the old unwantd habit to "fix" things with action.

I'm starting to think that there is something wrong. I feel so alone it's unreal.
    Of course there is something not as you want it to be. But you are not standing in a "wrong place". You are standing in a catalytic place. You are standing in a very clarifying place.

When you are exploring contrast,
    we want you to remind yourself: I am not doing something wrong standing in this contrasting place. I am doing something leading edge. I am doing something more refining. I am doing something more specific.

I am not standing in a wrong place.
    I am standing in a right place.

Excerpted from Orlando, FL on 1/11/14

And now I'm home just sitting in front of the computer and I don't know what to do other than just get mad again....I don't know....
    Being mad for a while feels SO much better than this paralization and disempowerment, right? Get mad, and the allow yourself to get frustrates, and then allow yourself to be bored with all of it, until you are back in a bit hope- and then, your inspiration will feel good again. ALLOW your journey. Source has your back. Source guides you, and all those steps are valid and helpful. Just donīt club yourself over the head.

All misery builds an upside of the same in your Vortex, imagine what you have put there! All this understanding, ease, clarity, joy, mutual fun, this fantastic, loving, excitingly joyful interactions. Relax into that. You will get there eventually, when you allow and relax.

I wrote down all my feelings as I'm reading LOA advice but all I feel is a huge uncomfortable knot in my gut. I'm listening to music trying to feel better but I don't know...I just don't know anything anymore. What do I have to do? What possible methods can I try right now to feel better?
    Stop the need to "know" or to "act". This was never what gave you relief, or even happiness. Just relax into what you want, and also relax into all pain. Let the solutions and the knowing and the inspired actions fill in. Let them come, and in the meantime, just relax and find relief in maybe sleep. Shut off your thinking (that is what meditation really is!), as long youīr in a place of the EGS, where more thoughts CAN only torture you.

I've never felt this bad or alone in my life. I am sort of in shock and at how bad I'm feeling.
    Thatīs just a wake-up-call, to drop what never worked, anyway.
    Relax into the newness, relax into "giving up (your struggle). Source knows. And source will carry you, when you just relax into that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightestDay View Post

One thing I found out was....it reflected back to me what I was feeling at the time..the lack...the desperation...the momentum was too strong and I couldn't stop it. I tried to prepave before the party but it was to no avail, I knew I should not have gone. Deep in my gut I knew I should not have gone, I should have left early. Why did I go? Why??? At the party I just wondered why my life was like this....what is the point...I don't get it. I never felt more alone. Yes there was full of people, but I couldn't get myself to act and meet someone, I was too scared to act. Well, I take that back, I don't know if I was scared or not. For some reason I just didn't act, I don't know why. The same thing happened to my crush at work, I had a chance to talk to her but I didn't act. I'm starting to think that there is something wrong. I feel so alone it's unreal.

And now I'm home just sitting in front of the computer and I don't know what to do other than just get mad again....I don't know....I wrote down all my feelings as I'm reading LOA advice but all I feel is a huge uncomfortable knot in my gut. I'm listening to music trying to feel better but I don't know...I just don't know anything anymore. What do I have to do? What possible methods can I try right now to feel better?

hello TheBrightestDay I was drawn to your thread, and I like to see you here on the forum, so know that when you wrote that, that no you are not alone! Here I am

you have perfect advice above given here for you already

I highlighted those 2 points in pink because I feel that your Source was guiding you and protecting you and letting you know (now, here on this forum in the form of these answers),
    why my life was like this....what is the point...I don't get it. I never felt more alone.

that you are Never Alone - you have your Inner Being with you at all times, by your side, guiding and protecting you. And this is what it was Teaching you that night, showing you (now, here) how to feel and recognize that connection and that trust
    For some reason I just didn't act, I don't know why.

Your intuition is working perfectly and guiding you at all times
    Sometimes just being in the presence of the person you love and adore is more than enough
    Sometimes you need say nothing or do nothing except just smile warmly at them (and envision a flow of pink love energy from your heart to theirs)
    Just to let your heart do the talking can be more than enough

when I have felt this isolation-ness the thing that works for me is to focus on something so simple that I can enjoy in the moment, and to close my brain from thinking thoughts on anything else. I like to make myself a delicious cup of tea and savour every single mouthful until it is finished, and giving thanks for every drop I swallow, thanks for my kettle (or the store you buy it at), thanks for the bushes growing the tea leaves and the tea pickers - because someone has spent time under the sun picking these leaves for me to now enjoy
    I find it easier to go on - thankful - journeys any time I find myself disconnected. Even when I am literally exhausted with everything and waiting to fall asleep, it is simple to just say thank you, thank you, thank you
    thank you for the air I am breathing and the water I had today
    and thank you that my Inner Being loves me - that is 1 'person' who loves completely me that I know of

sometimes looking to others for recognition of our existence can be a bit of a trip at times
    I find that dogs will always say hello to me, they just do!
    and then a bird will fly near me
    and sometimes an insect, a small insect will come by in my presence
    the sun will also shine down on me, even in thick clouds I can see it glimmer thru
    and the stars at night will shine on me
    so you are never alone
    you are always surrounded by love
    it is always there
    lots of little entities smiling down on you (or up at you) all the time

I like to say this when I feel the need for extra love and extra support

The Universe has my back

and
    Source has me wrapped in a cloak of love

and both times I can visually see and feel the Universe pushing my back, and supporting me with strength and goodness and I can feel myself enveloped in a huge mist of soft see-thru pink love clouds
    and sometimes I even extend the pink clouds of love to waft gently over chosen people in my vicinity
    it gives me a feeling of peace and tranquility

I find that smiles - and acknowledgement come to me from all sources
    not always humans
    as they can be fickle and so my interactions with them are now always on high-disc planes and I never interact with them if they are vibrating lower than me - even if I really want them to - it simple just does not physically happen, because I am simply in a better vibrational plane than them.
    I trust that the Universe brings the nicest most genuine most caring people to me at All times,
    and when no-one comes along to be by me, then I trust completely that is for my own good and the Universe is protecting and guiding me, and keeping me away from people who are onerous and who would irritate me. (yes this is true in my experience! and I know how loved and protected and guided I am! lol)

pre-paving always works for me
    and if something does not pan out the way I planned it - and in your very specific example that no people interacted with you, I have a feeling that it was because any interactions you may have had would have taken you down Lower on the scale. You are truly loved and looked after by Source, it was with you by your side all along at the party.

and now, on here, here we are by your side too loving beings living on the leading edge
    much love to you
    xxxxx

Thank you everyone for all your responses.

So basically after I came home it took a long time to feel better. I watched youtube videos for about 2 hours before I felt good again, and then I was able to sleep.

The next day I read Ask and It Is Given again and I talked to a few people I know and was able to raise my vibrations. I will respond more later but I feel better in general right now.

I like W&B post but I want to add about loneliness. It is, IMO, a disconnect from the self. I have this theory now that disconnection comes from practice of lack thoughts and not finding BFTs about what you observe in terms of lack. Don't sooth yourself only about not getting what you desire, sooth yourself about observe of a lack type of condition or situation & finding the positive aspects about it. It is two separate things, that you need to work on concurrently.

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

I just wanted to say, as I am sure others would have too.
    That all your feeling meant was that" you never felt more disconnected in your life".
    And that's okay, its guidance, and its wonderful that you are even AWARE of how bad you felt.

THAT means that you are usually much more aligned than you were.
    Because, remember, the more we taste alignment, the worse being disconnected FEELS to us.
    So remember that next time your feeling so bad!

It means you usually are feeling much better.

And, after all, it is all about learning isn't it. And you learned something from that experience, that will help you in the future.
    Words don't teach, but life experience does.
    You had a gut feeling that you did not follow, and from my own experience NOT following a gut feeling, and the consequences is what helps us to TRUST our gut feelings!

It was just momentum of some vibration that you had going on, that was all.
    It was guidance, and it was good that you were aware of it.

Also I want to say how great it is that you got yourself back up the emotional scale in such a short space of time.
    Realise, those who do not understand about their emotional guidance, could take days, weeks or even years, to feel better.

You are doing better than you realise.

Hello BrightestDay, I am glad you are feeling better. I agree with Songbird that you are doing much better than you think! As you know, it's all the story in your head you told about what happened and what you did or didn't do that didn't feel good. Thank you for your question and thank you everyone for your beautiful answers!