Thread: My IB just LOOVES reading emails

My IB just LOOVES reading emails

I heard the best clip by Abraham - just what I needed and when I needed it (because I was feeling very overwhelmed and experiencing time shortage). This was a recording from the latest Alaskan cruise. A man said that he has a lot of work and literally hundreds of email every day. But outside of his window, there is a lake with turtles that he loves to escape to when he wants to feel some inner peace. Yes he cannot stay there for more than five minutes because he starts feeling guilty about not reading his hundreds of emails. So he can neither enjoy his work nor enjoy his rest. Surprisingly - or not so surprisingly for those who have been listening to Abraham for a while - Abraham tell him that his inner being loves both turtles and reading emails equally and is always excited to be doing both. His mistake is thinking that reading emails is a call to action and feeling stressed as a result of it. But it's not a call to action, it's a call to expansion. And if he trusts that it's a call to expansion, he will even know automatically which emails he should open and read and which ones he should just let be.

It was just what I needed to hear. I relate to this man, and it feels like such a relief to think that my IB loves reading my emails as much as it loves walking with me in a park. This just makes me want to giggle!

Sounds like a Success Story to me

This reminds me of how IBs enjoy pretty much everything.
    Even the tasks that many find 'boring' and 'mundane' (actually that would be our own guidance saying that again our IBs are not feeling that way).
    I even enjoy ironing clothes while listening to Abe clips.
    Or washing dishes while listening to music on the radio.
    Vacuuming the carpet while thinking how clean it's going to be and therefore feel so much better to walk on.
    It's nice to know/experience how there are ways to make whatever feel pretty good.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Itīs not about doing "highminded" things!

You have defined yourselves: "No one wants to wash dishes, and no one wants to take out the garbage, no one wants to do this things. We should do more highminded things!"

And we say:
    Really, what you want to do is
    BE MORE HIGHMINDED, while you do things!

Denver June 21 2014, from the clip
    Abraham Hicks ~ Every experience on your path is preparing you for what is coming

Quote Originally Posted by wolf View Post
    This reminds me of how IBs enjoy pretty much everything.
    Even the tasks that many find 'boring' and 'mundane' (actually that would be our own guidance saying that again our IBs are not feeling that way).
    I really like this idea. I find it such a soothing thought. Next time I have a pile of student essays to grade, I am going to tell myself that my IB adores doing that.